• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firestorm808 said:
Eo: Aaaaaaaaah!

Young Wildvine: [ Grunts ]

[ Omnitrix powers down ]

Young Ben Tennyso: Professor Paradox? We're open to suggestions here!

Professor Paradox: You must anchor Eon to your respective time zones! I would suggest Clockwork!

Young Ben Tennyso: I don't have Clockwork!

Professor Paradox: Ah. Well, if activated at the same moment your two Omnitrixes might synchronize.

[ Omnitrix powers down ]

Ben Tennyso; "Might"? Some Professor you are!

Professor Paradox: Well, it's better than "won't."

Young Ben Tennyso: One...

Ben Tennyso: Two...

Both: Three!

(Both Bens transform into Clockwork)

Eo: Aaaaaaaah!

[ Bell tolls ]

[ Both Omnitrixes power down ]

Young Ben Tennyso: It worked! Wait. No. I'm still in the wrong me.

Professor Paradox: Without Eon to anchor them all, the separate eras of time are progressively snapping back into place.
@Kukui may I point out that Young Ben in this dialogue is actually Teen Ben in young Ben's body and vice versa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-clZ-papdE . Hence the only one able to transform into Alien X is young Ben who has no idea how he works and which could alter the timeline so that Bellicus and Serena act differently in Alien Force (he would remember them as a dream and he might mention this) and then the incurseans could win and blow up the earth which would then result in Paradox possibly losing to Eon prior to this moment in the episode because Ben wouldn't be able to hide the chrono navigator on earth. And the syncing thing probably doesn't work for Alien X due to Acausality type 2.

@Andy the power of the Forge of Creation might reference Celestialsapiens when they are bonded and not individual Celestialsapiens so that is something to keep in mind.

@Greenshifter

Aggregor only went after 1 baby Celestialsapien for the greatest power in the universe.

@MrLuk yeah sorry, the message was kinda long ago so wasn't sure if he would have gotten what I meant without quoting it but I'll cut out the last part

The idea of bonding is an idea from the MOA Q&A, of which I don't think they're trying to take a lot of information from since MOA didn't work on AF-OV. FoC Celestialsapiens aren't bonding, they're just all floating there.

I have a college assignment so I won't be able to focus on making the continuation thread

Honestly it might be better if Firestorm creates the thread since I don't see myself being able to set aside the time for it anytime soon. I'm happy to give my input on it again when needed tho

It is better if you link to the new discussion here before I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back