• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X HDE Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to my thread and read it, he says it does not qualify simple as that, I am still arguing for it though.
He even said being infinitely larger than an infinite 3D construct does not mean HDE in the mathematical sense
I can see your point, but, I disagree with DT and neither the page contradicts my reasoning and is reasonable enough.

HDE and AP have nothing in common, so it will not affect AP, I do not know what anyone is fretting about, Alien X is still strong

The page does though, since your reasoning is based on Transcendence.
This feels like you are in denial
Uh yeah, agree to disagree tbh, I don't see the page denying me but what DT said does and that's why I disagree with DT here. So I am leaving it to what who thinks.

No way wtf? It only says he accidentally wiped out a mountain nothing about presence or passive? Alien X if he had 7-A Passive AP which doesnt exist he would then destroy anything around
"accidentally wiped out a mountain" Is NOT enough for passive aura with 7-A energy which never happens in the show
Alien X destroying a mountain ≠ passive

Alien x appearance alone destroying a mountain= passive

HDE and AP have nothing in common, so it will not affect AP, I do not know what anyone is fretting about, Alien X is still strong
8924419-img_3688.jpeg

"Alien X is so powerful he transceded our very plan of existence"

It's literally reffering to his AP

So Alien X just got 5D HDE because of the most vague shit I have ever seen

So heres the feat

• First off this card seems really non-serious. Like come on look at this shit after saying Alien X is "5D" then the card says Alien Xs best feat is destroying some mountains. Low 1-C to 7-A?
  • Second off this card only says "our very plane of existence" Keyword: OUR plane of existence, Now where do humans exist? Thats right in the 3D dimension. This sentence is so vague that is is just funny, Our plane of existence is not 4D even if you may thing they refer to a timeline here since Humans exist in a timeline that is still too vague for a literal Tier 1 rating. This just means he trascends humans and the 3rd dimension giving him 4D HDE not 5D.
  • The whole "seeing the universe" as a book is disagreed by DT too I believe and Transcending is not enough for HDE

image.png

So yeah nuke the 5D HDE.

Agree: 6 @Akagami_Shanks1 @PrinceofPein @Georredannea15 @doqanxd @KingNanaya @TheGreatJedi13
Disagree: 4 @Reiner @Barbar01 @BestMGQScalerEver @Gohanblanco217
Neutral: 1 @LuffyRuffy46307

So actually I think I wanna remove the 4D HDE too.

"Alien X's body has a pocket Universe which has its own Time and Causality disconnected from rest of Time"

This just means Alien X has a pocket dimension. I am very certain that does not warrant a HDE, having a pocket dimension is just dimensional storage and pocket dimension hax.
I'm in agreement to nuke it.

Uh yeah, agree to disagree tbh, I don't see the page denying me but what DT said does and that's why I disagree with DT here. So I am leaving it to what who thinks.
DT is the page
The page is purely mathematical, check it, then I wanted to clarify that it can extend to others too but well he disagrees and says it is meant for purely mathematical terms
8924419-img_3688.jpeg

"Alien X is so powerful he transceded our very plan of existence"

It's literally reffering to his AP
this is in terms of power and ontology though, not mathematical sense. Not to talk about how the last statement puts it as a hype of its power

this is in terms of power and ontology though, not mathematical sense. Not to talk about how the last statement puts it as a hype of its power
I mean it's just a supporting evidence anyway so what? I'm not saying it should be used as an actual evidence for low 1-C alien x

Fine with removing 5D HDE, not sure on 4D HDE, would have been useful if we made the Pocket dimension resistances thread first.

Anyways “DontTalk this, DontTalk that”, what DT should definitely be accounted for to push us in the right direction, that doesn’t mean you don’t have to make counter arguments when the opposition objects.

I agree with op first of all the hde logic certainly wrong and it says "he transcend our plane" but then it says" they are warping to realty " well, sentence certainly out of context

The HDE 5D? yes it needs to get nuked but the HDE 4D? nah, you are just trying to make the verse 3D here, if the pocket dimesion is it's own set of time and causuality plus universe sized, that means that it is 4D, it would'not make snese if a creature or alien that lives on the border of our plane of existence to still be 3D.

Last edited:
The HDE 5D? yes it needs to get nuked but the HDE 4D? nah, you are just trying to make the verse 3D here, if the pocket dimesion is it's own set of time and causuality plus universe sized, that means that it is 4D, it would'nt make snese if a creature or alien that lives on the border of our plane of existence to still be 3D.
As I said it supposed to support Alien x having low 1-C AP so I agree about nuking the quote from Alien x HDE but it should still be used as a supporting evidence for low 1-C alien x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back