• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello, it has come to the attention to the staff that you have been making numerous High 1-A related Ben 10 threads despite being given a multitude of serious warnings. It is for that reason that you are to be topic banned from making any more Ben 10 related content revisions. To make sure this doesn't happen again, it was also decided to ban you from the forum from a month. Please do not make any more similar threads in the future after this ban expires."
sad.

"Hello, it has come to the attention to the staff that you have been making numerous High 1-A related Ben 10 threads despite being given a multitude of serious warnings. It is for that reason that you are to be topic banned from making any more Ben 10 related content revisions. To make sure this doesn't happen again, it was also decided to ban you from the forum from a month. Please do not make any more similar threads in the future after this ban expires."
sad.
they hate success.

Why? If you survived a natural Low 2-C Big Bang, how does that not scale to durability? It's not like the Low 2-C Big Bang somehow isn't capable of physically affecting anything.
Big Bang is not exactly an explosion either, unless you on top of it and tank it a point blank. other than that no because after a second or two it is not an explosion anymore, just an expansion, inflation of space-time

Big Bang is not exactly an explosion either, unless you on top of it and tank it a point blank. other than that no because after a second or two it is not an explosion anymore, just an expansion, inflation of space-time
And would this qualify for Low 2-C durability if someone survived it?

Exactly. The expansion of newly created matter or space-time is not an attack, so I’m not at all sure how “surviving” the creation is a durability feat of any kind.

Exactly. The expansion of newly created matter or space-time is not an attack, so I’m not at all sure how “surviving” the creation is a durability feat of any kind.
Then Mind telling me why they need a barrier to protect themselves from the Big Bang if it doesn't cause any harm? And why Alien x was needed to destroy the barrier?

@Antvasima @DarkDragonMedeus

Could you help clarify how the recent changes to the site's Big Bang Page in relation to Low 2-C should be applied in the current scenario?

We start off in a timeless void. A device activates to create a universe and its time. We are told that an extra-dimensional field blocks the device's release of 4-D energy. To the creator's knowledge, it is impossible to breach. However, Alien X DNA is able to breach the extra-dimensional field. After the device's release of the 4-D energy, Feedback is able to pull it all back to its point of origin, undoing the expansion of the Universal Space-time.

Last edited:
Well, based on the paragraph description, that does sound like a Low 2-C statement yeah. Short answer is that a Big Bang is supposed to be a "Cosmic Inflation in Time and Space" as opposed to a big explosion. Which is Low 2-C as opposed to 3-A; though most fictions treat it like the latter. But I see Tier 2 descriptions from what I'm hearing here.

Well, based on the paragraph description, that does sound like a Low 2-C statement yeah. Short answer is that a Big Bang is supposed to be a "Cosmic Inflation in Time and Space" as opposed to a big explosion. Which is Low 2-C as opposed to 3-A; though most fictions treat it like the latter. But I see Tier 2 descriptions from what I'm hearing here.
Thanks for your help. Would the Low 2-C rating scale to the Extra-Dimensional Field, Alien X AP, and Feedback's Hax?

ive been sayin that since this thread started At least 3-B, possibly 3-A
No he still tanked the first aniilargh point blank and this
P06-7_BEN10.jpg

That and how tanking a natural Big Bang isn't evidence of Low 2-C durability in and of itself.
It isn't natural though but I get what you are trying to say and what about the second annilargh which created universe's space time

Mainly the fact that the Annihilarg's destruction wasn't proven to be that of the entire timeline and was just the universe at that present moment. That and how tanking a natural Big Bang isn't evidence of Low 2-C durability in and of itself.
In reference to the finale, the Extra-Dimensional Field stops both the physical and non-physical aspects of the Low 2-C Big Bang. To the creator's knowledge, it is impossible to breach. However, Alien X DNA is able to breach the extra-dimensional field. After the device's expansion of the Low 2-C energy, Feedback is able to pull it all back to its point of origin, undoing the expansion of the Universal Space-time.

In reference to the finale, the Extra-Dimensional Field stops both the physical and non-physical aspects of the Low 2-C Big Bang. To the creator's knowledge, it is impossible to breach. However, Alien X DNA is able to breach the extra-dimensional field. After the device's expansion of the Low 2-C energy, Feedback is able to pull it all back to its point of origin, undoing the expansion of the Universal Space-time.
Hmm, that last feat looks somewhat promising for Low 2-C. I'll switch to neutral then.

After the device's expansion of the Low 2-C energy, Feedback is able to pull it all back to its point of origin, undoing the expansion of the Universal Space-time.
Tbf the first Big Bang is portrayed as a physical explosion. That said you could argue that Maltruant’s goal was to create the same construct as the second Big Bang did, only with the modification that everyone now worships him, so he’d still need Low 2-C amounts of energy. However this would only scale to Feedback unless my reasoning allows for the barrier to be low 2-C in durability as well or if we scale the amount of energy of the creation of the universe to its destruction later down the line, due to it obviously using the same energy source, however the Annihilaargh also EE’s stuff so not too sure about that (we really should update the pages to reflect the arguments that pro- and contra sides use btw, such as EE and their tiers and what not).

I think at the very least an explanation change is very much due and really I think most creation feats beyond Star level also need one since the standards aren’t just the physical mass of the object but the space between them

This is not exactly what I will classify as a physical explosion
This is not a Big Bang either.

So we are clear there are 7 different things at play here:

1) the Annihilaargh that the Contumelia use to create a universe. This is portrayed as a space-time expansion.

2) the modified Annihilaargh (the original being Nr. 3) Maltruant (powered by a dwarf star core) uses to create a universe in his image. This is portrayed as a physical explosion but one could argue it has comparable energy to Nr. 1.

3) the Annihilaargh that the Contumelia have on their ship that accidentally destroyed the universe, which is later by Rook elaborated on to destroy the opposite of what the first one creates, since he uses the word universe for both in the same sentence. (And considering the first Annihilaargh actually created the timestream, you could and should argue this one actually destroys the timestream = all timelines)

4) Alien X recreating the universe that Nr. 3 destroyed.

5) Alien X’s DNA piercing the barrier that protects against 1 and 2.

6) the statement that says AX can create and destroy entire universes

7) Feedback absorbing Nr. 2

The barrier has no reason to have Low 2-C durability. The device wasn't even going to be used there but outside (not that it changes things), it wouldn't be taking the "energies" of the timeline being made but the part of the Big Bang that would reach them in the present, because they experience things in the present like you and me (yes, even in a place w/o time), they have no reason to be affected by the realize of energies in the past and future of the timeline because they don't exist all the way in those points in time. And even if the they were hit by the Big Bang in all points in time that would only be High 3-A as they occupy a very limited amount of space, unlike the whole universe.

Feedback's hax is still Low 2-C due to this, the feat can be seen as 3-A for Alien X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back