• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alice Synthesis Thirty vs Selesia (the first of likely several Alice versus threads I want to do)

This is kinda something I wanted to try out and though it's fair, though kinda random.

Alice Zuberg:

Selesia: 1 (Schnee One)

Inconclusive: 2 (Kuroiha, Xmark12)

Since Alice's Speed is labelled "Unknown" on her profile, Speed is equalized for this match. Base forms are used. (Will add Revised Selesia if needed to equalize the matchup). Match is set in one of the cities within the Re Creators show with the two 10 meters apart. Alice can use Sacred Arts.

Alice Synthesis Thirty preparing to fight in Alfheim MT
91fd89ca7867b35c931ff6dc52db5356

Schnee One said:
And why did you bump after 3 minutes?
umm, in case I forget to...in case I forget or become absent for a long duration

I feel like we're talking more about my first comment than the actual match already, btw :p

EDIT: I deleted that first comment, it's my screw-up there

Well anyways ugh

Dunno Re(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE):Creators so I'll just kinda sit here and wait for something to FRA on

If it didn't work the first time it won't work the second time

Base Selesia is a nigh-haxless swordfighter. While Alice looks to lack hax of any consequence and hits nicely at 8-C, a 8-A attack will completely destroy Selesia. Otherwise Selesia has a solid AP advantage.

Basically either Selesia blows back Alice in a couple hits because of the raw strength difference or Alice uses a Sacred Art and destroys her instead.

Revised Selesia stomps by virtue of being massively stronger and have the range to easily put her down. Vogelchevaier similarly stomps because of rapid fire high end High 8-C bullets and actual hax to back it up.

Assaltwaffle said:
Base Selesia is a nigh-haxless swordfighter. While Alice looks to lack hax of any consequence and hits nicely at 8-C, a 8-A attack will completely destroy Selesia. Otherwise Selesia has a solid AP advantage.
Basically either Selesia blows back Alice in a couple hits because of the raw strength difference or Alice uses a Sacred Art and destroys her instead.

Revised Selesia stomps by virtue of being massively stronger and have the range to easily put her down. Vogelchevaier similarly stomps because of rapid fire high end High 8-C bullets and actual hax to back it up.
That's why I did mention that Base forms are used, and Revised Selesia or mecha would only be used if Selesia is in the disadvantage in terms of the match.

I think it really depends on the two's individual mental approach coming into the battles. You know how like Ainz, for example, approaches with an analytical mindset during most of his matchups? something like that, basically

EDIT: Alice's profile indicates "At least 8-C", which means she could likely hit harder. It did state that she's stronger than Kirito and Eugeo (idk if both at once as well, though xD)

Selesia is going to fly and rush into combat, since that is all she can do at base. She's a "valiant warrior" type. If Alice tries to block her, she is basically screwed. If Alice's mindset is to spam her Sacred Arts then Selesia loses.

Assaltwaffle said:
Selesia is going to fly and rush into combat, since that is all she can do at base. She's a "valiant warrior" type. If Alice tries to block her, she is basically screwed. If Alice's mindset is to spam her Sacred Arts then Selesia loses.
So if I was to put both at bloodlust (which I should've done, unless there's time to change that), would it likely be inconclusive? If Alice's mindset during KILL mode is to end the battle immediately, Selesia outright loses. If Alice somehow wants to clash swords, Selesia would likely overpower her in just a few moments, like you stated earlier.

This is quite the toss-up, imo. But I'll wait for others to chime in.

If you bloodlust Alice stomps hard. Nothing Selesia has can stop a 8-A attack in her base form. She has no chance of winning and dies guaranteed every time. The thing keeping this a toss up/even is mindset.

Assaltwaffle said:
If you bloodlust Alice stomps hard. Nothing Selesia has can stop a 8-A attack in her base form. She has no chance of winning and dies guaranteed every time. The thing keeping this a toss up/even is mindset.
well damn....I'll keep it normal, then, to make it more interesting. This is a matchup I've always wanted to make, though, for quite a while, so hopefully it goes through.

To be honest this does seem like a toss up. Going inconclusive because either one can win.

She is FAR stronger than Kirito and Eugeo in terms of physica strength.

As for her AP and abilities... Basically what Assalt said.

Bloodlusted Alice spams 100-1000+ petals she each controls with her mind (Each petal has a similar AP to her striking class) like crazy and fires off a sacred art, GG.

Kuroiha said:
She is FAR stronger than Kirito and Eugeo in terms of physica strength.
As for her AP and abilities... Basically what Assalt said.

Bloodlusted Alice spams petals like crazy and fires off a sacred art, GG.
I decided to hold off with Bloodlust, so what would be your pick if that's the case?

Also, is she stronger than BOTH Kirito and Eugeo? Just wanted clarification.

Yes, she is. She easily overpowered Kirito, Eugeo, and Asuna (Asuna's stats were near-maxed out).

Assaltwaffle said:
wat

She has her petals (High-level Danmaku), Incarnation (Spatial manipulation/minor reality warping or probability manipulation), Regen, etc.

Considering the AP advantage and the fact that Alice has to use a sacred art while anything Selesia does can one shot, I think Selesia wins via her AP advantage tbh

There isn't much of a difference. Alice is extremely proficient in speed-chanting, and if she uses her petals, it's GG.

The sword's Armament Full Control Art, causes the Fragrant Olive Sword to split into 100-1000+ petals, all of which Alice controls with her mind and the hilt of her sword.

Note:

• She controls each individual petal with her mind.
  • Each petal's form/shape can be manipulated to whatever Alice wants.
  • Each petal has a similar striking class to her sword.
  • Release Recollection multiplies the amount of petals massively.
TL;DR: 100-1000+ Petals she each controls with her mind that have a similar Striking Class to her sword. The amount of petals can multiply with Release Recollection.

Back