• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer VS Tchernobog

"Madness Manipulation (Type 4; the Blood manual states that "Those who peer fully into His smouldering gaze are condemned to madness and death.")"

How will Alex deal with this?

That's mostly just an implied thing that we never actually see happen. We don't know how long it takes to work. Could be minutes. Could be weeks.

Huesito88 said:
Nope I asked this question a while back it just makes the person go insane.
But ... that's something that affects the mind. Which Alex would therfore resist.

Only Type 3 Madness Manip gets countered by mind resistance. Type 4 doesn't.

Although, again, Tchernobog's is only known via a statement that those who meet his gaze are condemned to go mad and die. We don't know how long it takes or whether or not it would take effect in time to stop Mercer from doing anything.

I knew someone told me this was a stomp at one point. I just couldn't remember who, or why.

Probably not.

Considering you know

He can just

Vaporize people

>Taking Sarcasm seriously for emphasis of it while knowing that it is sarcasm

IncorrectUseOfMeme
Sir I will have you know that under recent meme trade laws the "It's Free Real Estate" meme has been classified as a parody video only meme. I'm gonna have to take you in.

IMG_2582.jpg

Kek

We're just waiting for this to get closed at this rate

Stealing that @Garg

Yeah kinda, especially considering Caleb already absolutely floored Alex on another thread that never got concluded

Heck he could probably beat Heller considering how beefed the dude is and how he's kinda beating a Low 7-C on a certain Sister Site

Back