• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs Ruby Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning Dust kinda hard counters him and his regen can be overtaxxed by regenerating too much without absorbing biomass

That, and Volume 4 Ruby is arguably far more skilled despite being much younger

Ruby FRA

Gargoyle One said:
That, and Volume 4 Ruby is arguably far more skilled despite being much younger
Ruby FRA
Wouldn't Alex have the combined skill of everyone he's absorbed given that he has all of their memories and stuff? I mean, he's devoured a lot of marines and Balckwatch soldiers.

By the way, their AP is roughly equal. Their previous states are around 100~ Tons, and their timeskip states are stronger by an unknown amount.

No idea. Also by the way Ruby doesn't seem to have a tendency to use dust of lightning, so I don't see her getting that advantage. Just wanted to point that out.

Oh then well in that case that makes things harder for Ruby since Alex aims to infect.... So yeah, picking Alex if he gets hit enough times. He can release that gas anytime after all.

I don't remember but no, i don't think so.

Granted, if that's evolved Alex he doesn't really look human all that much

Also true.

And.. Ruby doesn't really have a defense if Alex pretends to be a civilian that's injured I think. Maybe she can detect him with senses of aura but I'm not sure.

Alex has a bunch of abilities that I never added, even though they already got accepted in the CRT. I should add those one day.

Now that's a hellova lot of awesome info. Times like these makes me wish for a sequel ;-;

>Precognition

Aw yis-

>Not CA

Boo.

Well in any case it becomes decisive on Alex's. The electricity needed to stun him back then was only lesser levelled, though still unsure.... But in that case Ruby's not gonna be able to hurt him too much since it's not her specialty to unleash really damaging lightning.

What stops Alex from just throwing up his shield and nullifying the attack entirely?

Additionally he can simply infect the air, at which point its only a matter of time, break her line of sight and transform into a little kid or random civilian then play to her morals in order to get to her, summon other infected to fight with him, etc.

He's exponentially more dangerous up close than he is from afar, but infection makes him lethal at any range.

Post Timeskip Ruby's AP dvantage and the fact that its chain electricity? Or she could just freeze him with Ice Dust

Chain electricity means it jumps from person to person, which doesn't matter here. Her AP advantage is negligible, as ~141 tons and 127 tons is only a ~1.1x difference, and that's Alex without using defensive abilities.

Freezing him with ice dust implies it's going to be a guaranteed hit, and if he does get frozen, he'll have to be incapable of thought to allow himself to be trapped inside of it.

So what I'm getting from his profile is that he needs to touch her once to kill her? Manipulate her biomass. Alex's skill should be crazy higher than Ruby's considering everyone he's absorbed. Voting Alex if that's the case.

We can't really make an accurate guess on how powerful Ruby's voltage is. I'd trust that Nora would have a better effectivity in comparison. But that's not the debate here.

There's also the issue that Ruby has only two ways of attacking

Shooting from afar, which Alex dodges or blocks

And getting up and close, which is a horrible idea. Even with aura if she gets tangled by those tendrils she'll be really screwed up more than a girl in a doujin land.

I don't think that's how bio manipulation works for Alex. Has to stab his hands in and control their body and consume.

More effective to unleash gas.

@CoB Her bullets can harm people on her level, its 8-A electricity

Or You know, semblance spam which is in character for her to use

Getting up close shreds Alex as Ruby has an AP advantage here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back