• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs Nrvnsqr Chaos

Scenario 1: Standard Battle Assumption (distance is 50 meters). Who of those two biomasses is superior?

Scenario 2: If Alex is really pushed back... Maybe Nrvnsqr could hold a little and fight without his ultimate monsters?

AM: 0 - NC: 2 (?)

I don't see Alex putting Nero (it's easier to write) down. From what I've read from the Tsukihime manga, Nero isn't nearly as dependent on biomass to regenerate as Alex is. In addition, his Dragons and Unicorns offer him a massive AP advantage far exceeding anything Alex has faced.

The only way I see Alex wining this is if he stalls till daybreak to weaken Nero, but even then the chances are slim to none.

Yea, Alex has zero ways of putting him down permanently (you have to kill all 666 beasts at once) and honestly can't stand up to his conceptual hax. Plus, Alex can run out of biomass whereas Nero cannot.

Nero still gets my vote for round 2 on the basis of durability. He can just keep chugging on while Alex is forced to lose biomass in order to deal with even the first hundred or so familiars.

The only way I can concieve Alex beating Nero is if it's daytime and if Alex is somehow able to absorb the beasts before they return to Nero's Marble.

I don't think his beasts can be absorbed like that honestly, since they return to Nero even if they are fully obliterated bodily.

That's what I thought, so I once again can't see Alex winning this since he just can't put Nero down.

Back