• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs. Natsumi

Just for the record, Google Translate is good to translate individual words, but bad when it comes to translating sentences.

So it sounds like she's probably not going to use it to dodge the gas. transmutation will work we're trying to decipher is she ends up infected before then at the moment it sounds like she is laible to. Which means she transmutes mercer and transforms into a mook infected, alex gets up confused about why he was just a cupcake, writes it off as a hullucination and walks off.

Eh with SBA distance I'm inclined to say Mercer Gasses the crap out of the area and the Gasses are so prevalent they expand and kill her.

Welp. Now that it's been revealed that even End of P1 Alex can gas, I guess I'm switching my vote to Alex.

Sorry, Natsumi >_<

So counting my vote (mercer fra), migue and schnee we have three for alex. (Id count death but I don't want to assume even though im willing to bet I know where his vote is going)

welp i just lost over 2 hours of writing my crt

deleted due to the size of it all

ima post the first part of it right now

it conserns the level of mercer in prototype 1

Natsumi: 0

Alex Mercer: 6 (The pen, Migue, Schnee, Death, Coolest Water, XSOUL)

We need one more vote for grace period.

Grace now starts with Emperor's vote.

Vote count:

Natsumi: 0

Alex Mercer: 7 (The pen, Migue, Schnee, Death, Coolest Water, XSOUL, Emperor)

I think Alex Mercer would be able to win using the virus to copy her abilites. I cant see a reason on why Alex Mercer wouldnt be able to use his manipulation of the virus to copy Natsumis's abiltites. While yes, she has flight and is able to use it to escape the virus Alex would just use the gas to get to Natsumi and infenct her from there. Also Alex Mercer is Multi City Block Level, in Prototype 2 he was able to tank an explosion of an entire Milatary Base and walk it off as if it were nothing. He's Also Hypersonic in speed being able to dodge Milatary Grade Missles. In the end, i wouldnt say that Mercer stomps, but i definently think that he wins the battle due to insane feats and extreme speed

Alex currently wins because natsumi doesnt know how dangerous the gas is and thus isn't liable to teleport away from it add onto that the fact she needs to summon her angel to tranmute and her tranmutation ceases to function if she looses focus/falls unconcious and the basic way this fight goes, mercer gasses covering a large area she gets close enough to transmute touches some of the gas and immediatly drops dead, mercer gets up because her concentration breaks.

The ****? People still discussing this after Grace's over?

I'm adding this right now, btw.

Back