• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs. Fugil Arcadia

Why didn't you wait until the other Alex Mercer matches were concluded first...

Now because that you didn't wait, there probably wouldn't be as much attention to this match when the focuses are all split. :p

I wanted to jump into the train :p. And my matches usually take months to finish, so I don't care if noone answers in a month, that happened already.

I'm a bit too tired for this and are about to go to bed soon enough.

I'll get back to this tomorrow.

Hopefully this thread doesn't end up concluding without me and Pen...

Schnee One said:
Okay so what can Fugil do?
His leading move is Zero One and then he uses law hax. Also his Info Analysis will tell him everything he needs to know about Mercer.

Zero One has no range. It is a portal that sucks Fugil into another dimension where time is stopped, and if someone hits Fugil before he transports, then that someone will get transported in his place.

Endless (his law hax) can cover the entirety of Europe, assuming the "controlling the rules of the world" isn't taken at face value.

Then what can alex do? His first move is gas, fugil law hax says gas can't hurt him. Alex can't touch him without being dragged to alternate dimension, and fugil law hax mercers absorbtion. Theres not really a situation where alex can win here....

The pen or the sword said:
Then what can alex do? His first move is gas, fugil law hax says gas can't hurt him. Alex can't touch him without being dragged to alternate dimension, and fugil law hax mercers absorbtion. Theres not really a situation where alex can win here....
Really?! Fugil stomps? I though Alex was going to give a fight. Fugil 2 OP 4 U.

Wait didn't we have this discussion, mercer couldn't lose to neferpitou even speed unequal but fugil could screw mercer, but he couldn't deal with neferpitous speed advantage.

The pen or the sword said:
Wait didn't we have this discussion, mercer couldn't lose to neferpitou even speed equal but fugil could screw mercer, but he couldn't deal with neferpitous speed advantage.
Yet, Pitou can't deal with Mercer even if we allow her speed advantage.

This feels too muck like rock, paper, scissors...

Edit: Though Fugil's Law hax doesn't sound combat applicable outside of altering perception and memories, as well as defending himself, but eh.

DeathNoodles said:
Though Fugil's Law hax doesn't sound combat applicable outside of altering perception and memories, as well as defending himself, but eh.
Memory and perception have nothing to do with law hax despite both are done via Endless. But, yes, so far Fugil has only used his law hax in a defensive way, nulling everything thrown at him.

Back