• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALE powers for darkseid, mobius and orion + new gods addictions

powers that users(Anti momitor, orion and darkseid) receive from the Anti life equation

universes travel (Anti-life exists in the space between universes allowing the user to travel to other universe.)

mind Manipulation(Orion brainwashes Earth)

Willpower Manipulation(. When he learned that Martian philosophy was based on the "Life Equation"--which equals free will--he postulated that the opposite must also exist{anti life equation})

Body Puppetry and sleep manipulation (You can sleep other beings. It derives it's name from the fact that "if someone possesses absolute control over you—you're not really alive.")

Empathic manipulation (love is part of the anti-life equatio)

explosio/technology/ sound manipulation: (the sound power of Pied Piper comes from a part of the anti-life equation, with which I destroy the brother eye)

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2 - Darkseid Captured the Black Racer and learned to summon and direct it,a power Mobius used to control Barry Allen and the Black Racer, forcing them to bond and kill Darkseid)

soul manipulation:(According to Metron, Anti-Life enslaves the soul)

Statistics Amplification(Grail applied with the ALE to Steve and The ALE orion fights and destroys Erecrus, a demon of Chaos and enemy of the Source that was destroying planets, solar systems, and entire galaxies just by moving.)

Telekinesis(a fraction of the anti-life can give the user telekinesis.)

Power Nullification & law manipulation(When Darkseid wielded a portion of the ALE he managed to cut off the new gods from the Source itself and was stated)

nigh-omniscient & higher-dimension manipulation(Breaks the boundaries of the barrier that protect the source, obtaining the ability to see what lies beneath the sight of the new gods and men to be able to crush the cosmos via full anti life equatio)

Status effect: (Incapacitates Darkseid and also relinquishes Darkseid's control over Orio AND HERE, HERE AND here)

Death manipulation:(Accidentally murders hundreds of parademons)

Necromancy(The ALE can be used to resurrect the dead,apparently also works with beings without soulsAnd resurrect the old god)

Darkness manipulation /trasmutatio/invocatio(with the ALE, you can create shadow demons and turn it into whatever you want)

resistance

the ALE can give resistance to its bearers of other people with its ALE, even an ALE fractio

Orion Power Addictio

Physics Manipulation: controls the fundamental forces of the universe

willpower resistence: Resists a psychic whip without its motherbox.

desconstrution resistance: is not affected by Slig's disintegration powers

antimatter resistance: an anti-matter scan hit him in the face but I don't kill him

resistance to the erasure of existence: weathered omegas rays

radiation and heat resistance: is not affected by superman's heat vision and claims to have resisted the radiation of stars near death also Walk through a nuclear reactor that was "a thousand atomic explosions just minute"

transmuration resistance resists Slig's transmutation powers

enhanced senses The sense of hearing, smell, touch and taste are so advanced that Metron did not realize he was blind Shapeshifting via mother box hides her face

hacking / technology manipulation places an electronic lock to a helicotero and enhanced barbara technology

quaks manipulstion via mother box here

empathic manipulation via mother box turn off the wrath of Orio

reflection of attacks reflected omegas rays

power bestowal via mother box gives improved senses to a child

Takio

invisibility if you wish it can become visible or invisible

erased from existence: Makes everyone go away with a thought notice that he was really afraid of accidentally erasing them from existence. Later it is implied that he ca

Reality warping your thoughts affect reality

soul manipulation: channeling his powers through the staff of the high father, Divide the soul of Orion and Desaad

Omnipresense/immesuble speedWhen he first gets his new abilities he existed in the past, present, and future as he lives all those moments simultaneously. Eventually he grounded himself in the present by focusing on his death and on Tarant for some reason reforming at his locatio

Resitence to reality warpion and space-time manipulation:Disconnecting from reality and makes it so that time and space cease to be relevant

I'll try whipping up an ALE profile tonight. I was planning on posting a pretty big Orion revision that I've had sitting around for a long time too, and that's up in its own thread now.

Edit: Anti-Life Equatio profile is up

Responding to Takion:

• Invisibilty - Yes, although this is already on the profile under Perception Manipulation since he can't be heard either
  • Existence Erasure - Your second scan gives me a 404 error.
  • Reality Warping - Yes, since all his powers are a subset of his Source-granted warping ability
  • Soul - Another 404 error, but I know which scene you're talking about and I agree
  • Omnipresence - I'd considered this for a long time and ultimately I think it's up to interpretation. It could be a very advanced level of cosmic awareness, but I'm fine with the other too. Especially in light of the fact that he is a human who ascended to the level of the Godheads which exist simultaneously in every reality
  • Resistance - I don't think that's resistance so much as his power of either super high cosmic awareness or tapping into his Godhead-level omnipresence-ish nature

I'm not sure, since the dialogue makes it seem more like Mr. Miracle just used his superior control of the ALE to make Darkseid's use of it meaningless.

POTM's evaluation is probably fine.

Back