• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin vs Nicol Bolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is old. But Nicol stomps, he tied with Asriel who Alduin lost to.

should i explain more?

Nicol Bolas for the reasons above, I'm not very familiar with those characters, but going by the profiles, he seems to have better hax.

They both have Superhuman Physical Characteristics and are on the same level, so, they counter each other on that category, they also btoh have Immortality, Dimensional Travel, Flight, Time Manipulation and Soul Manipulation.

Nicol's Elemental Manipulation could take care of Aludin's Fire Breath, and, looking at his profile, I don't think Aludin has any way of killing Nicol Bolas with that Mid-Godly Regenerationn and Ressurection, not to mention that Nicol also has Instant Death Spells, Reality Warping, Duplication, Telepathy, Mind Control, Memory Manipulation, Illusion Creation, is Non-Corporeal, Magic, Possession and BFR.

So, yeah, going by their profiles, I vote for Nicol Bolas.

If MtG cards work like spells in vs. threads, then Nicol should beat Alduin quite easily.

And even without them, Nicol should win, although with high difficulty, through his greater versatility and incredible Regenerationn.

Zhex10 said:
I know this is old. But Nicol stomps, he tied with Asriel who Alduin lost to.
should i explain more?
the "this character beat/tied with another that the other lost to, so this character wins" argument is weak, but bolas wins for reasons above

@doge and pupper LOL this thread was made ages ago

changing my vote to inconclusive because Alduin's type 9 immortality and low godly regen isnt something Bolas can get past.

oh and alduin is an abstract but ant wont accept my revisions :(

I'm going to have to say Alduin, due to the power of the Thu'um being infinite, he could literally summon meteors to distract Bolas, and Bolas is not a Dovahkiin, so he cannot absorb Alduin's soul, therefore Alduin could be brought back to life. Sure, Bolas could manipulate that of Alduin's Yol Toor Shul so that way he cannot use it, but what's stopping him from summoning Meteors, creating a dimensional version of himself, or even using Fo Krah Diin? Nothing. Sure his boss fight might've sucked... But in lore, Alduin is the World Eater, the bringer of End Times, and the Firstborn of Akatosh. Bolas may be a God of Dragons, but Akatosh is the Dragon God of Time, and he was able to send Mehrunes Dagon, Daedric Prince of Destruction, back to that of Oblivion, So surely Alduin can do the same. After all, he has a connection to Time after all. And due to his soul not being absorbed by the Dragonborn, it's possible Alduin can come back.

Oof, this is outdated.

Also necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back