• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albert Wesker downgrade Or resident evil Main characters upgrade.

Ok so Albert Wesker is large building level because of a feat In resident evil 4 preformed by a boss called El gigante (http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blo...arge-building-level-resident-evil-calc.33985/ the feat in question btw). However Leon Kills at least 3 El gigantes Through out the course of the game and can take hits from them. Plus Chris and Shiva beating Wesker in Resident evil 5. Also Why does Wesker have Large building striking strenght It says in his profile it's Due to over powering Chris redfield But Chris' profile Has his striking strenght at Wall level. So ether Wesker needs a downgrade Or The Main characters (Jill, Ada, Leon, And Chris to name a few) Need an upgrade.

Weaker plays around with them and in interactive cutscenes can kill them with no problem.

Leon uses weapons to kill the El Gigante, Chris and Sheva used the guns that where mounted on a Jeep. They never physically harm them so it would be their AP with weapons.

The only reason you can take hits from El Gigante is because of a health bar. They have never been shown to survive a hit in any cutscenes and Leon even dodges a hit in the first in counter with the El Gigante.

Chris and Sheva never "beat" Wesker, the same way Shirou never beat Gilgamesh, they took advantage of his arrogance and needed the serum.

When Wesker DID go all out in the plane fight, Chris and Sheva barely manage to dodge his fatal strikes and constantly get overpowered by him, might I add, he's still affected by the Serum.

@Griffin 1. Still upgrades there weapons At most Leon has Small building level with a rocket launcher. (Makes no sense of rocket launchers can hurt wesker but only be Small building level)

2. I though it's been agreed on if you can take hits in gameplay that should scale to your durability in general

Also Leon can hurt El gigante with his knife (It's how he gets out of keep gigante crushing him)

3. If they could dodge strikes when wesker is going all out why are they still Supersonic in reactions.

Or was wesker already weakening at that point

They never dodged strikes when Wesjer went all oit, the only time he did was in the plane, when he was hit by the Serum.....As I've already explained

@Dark Why shouldn't there weapons scale though? Even if we write off taking hits as gameplay There weapons still can hurt El gigante

Again game mechanic, every weapon can hurt El Gigante. Leon canonically defeated him by cutting his plagas and used his weapons only to distract him and reveal his weakpoints.

1. Already said they scale via weapons.

2. That should not scale to their durability because you are not supposed to get hit, you only actually get hit in a few cutscenes. By this logic Leon should get resistance to acid because you can survive having acid spread on you by those bugs but on higher difficulties it would be a one shot. We don't have keys for Characters on each difficulty setting. You take his from them because the difficulty is low but they still have one shot moves as well meaning you can't tank their blows. Bottom line I'm trying to make is your not ment to get hit, hell by this logic the chainsaw guy at the beginning in the village is Large building level because Leon can survive hits from El Gigante but is killed in one hit by the chainsaw guy.

3. Weaker was still woosy from the serum but not by much, they dodged his attack before and after so the should get the reaction time upgrade for their speed. Also they dodged him in cutscenes as well.

Jesterofgames said:
@Dark
Didn't His weak point only reveal its self after Leon delt enough damage?
Yes, but it is possible to do so even after hitting him with a lot of with wall level attacks.

Jesterofgames said:
Jacks small building level in dura pretty sure this is from game mechanics
No. Jack Krauser managed to survive a direct hit from a rocket projectile and an explosion in the fight with Leon, he died because he was hit with countless wall level attacks from Leon and Ada was able to finish him off.

@Dark I don't remeber him tanking a rocket Which is why I said that But I could be And more than likely an wrong

I still don't get why Wesker is Large Building AP, as he was not showing any feat that enable him to hurt Large Building level durability, destroying super large boulder, building or such, only his speed and durability alone is remarkable, his punches does hurt Chris and Sheva, but he needed an ultimate technique (kung-fu style Rhino Charge, dives his empowered fingers and hand to Chris' chest) to instantly kill the heroes, probably a Plot-Induced_Stupidity but still, physically he is likely not as strong as El Gigante or similar giants mentioned

his Durability is stronger than most RE bosses, so I won't argue with Large Building Durability of his

I think Small Building AP is best suited for him, or perhaps Building at most

Back