• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albert Wesker Revisions

Albert Wesker is listed as 'Small Building Level' in his Post-Virus Key, yet only his Uroboros Key lists him as being stronger than El Gigante? Doesn't really make sense given their feats.

As shown here El Gigante is easily killed by a single Rocket Launcher shot, but as shown here Wesker not only survives the shot, but is only briefly stunned by it. In fact, he's easily able to overpower Chris only two seconds after being restrained; the same guy who is known for the famous boulder-punching feat.

Anyways, onto my proposal:

Large Building level (Superior to El Gigante who smashed a large boulder apart, could withstand an explosion from a Rocket Launcher when it couldn't) AP and Durability for the Post Virus Key, Large Building Level, likely higher works for the Uroboros key. We don't exactly have any concrete feats to hold him onto, or scaling besides that he's stronger than his previous state.

Last edited:
The El Gigante calculation is flawed because it uses violent fragmentation for a clear fragmentation feat, not that I really like the rocket launcher anyway because it one-shots essentially everything without a mechanic that causes some sort of health gating, like an additional form or damage reduction.

This was to be included in a larger Resident Evil revision that is currently in the works.

I will, however, disagree that Wesker should scale above Aheri because of how large it is, there's a ton of absorption done to achieve such a size and stature so a base Wesker logically doesn't have reason to be that high because he's just one person with Uroboros vs. a host that has absorbed hundreds of corpses.

I would argue against Ahrei being stronger because, despite her size, Excella wasn't exactly compatible with Uroboros the same way Wesker was. He had that superior gene that prevented him from being transformed into some hideous monster when he came into contact with the Progenitor Virus, and, as we see earlier in the game, one singular person injected with Uroboros, and uncompatible with it, turned into a complete monster of biomass, whilst Wesker simply mutated in his upper half, nevermind the fact he was already being poisoned.

I would argue against Ahrei being stronger because, despite her size, Excella wasn't exactly compatible with Uroboros the same way Wesker was.
I don't think this fully matters when concerning the scope of their output though, Irving turned large and monstrous and he wasn't exactly compatible either by the way he acted. Wesker being compatible could just mean the Uroboros wasn't going to assimilate him in the same fashion, which isn't even a new thing for Wesker because, as you said:
He had that superior gene that prevented him from being transformed into some hideous monster when he came into contact with the Progenitor Virus

one singular person injected with Uroboros, and uncompatible with it, turned into a complete monster of biomass, whilst Wesker simply mutated in his upper half, nevermind the fact he was already being poisoned.
True, but the difference here is that Aheri is fused with hundreds of corpses to achieve its stature, it isn't representative of Uroboros at base when fused with an individual. Suggesting Wesker to be stronger because of genetics alone is just guesswork.

Eh, that's fair enough. This conversation really can't go anywhere besides stating that Ahri is stronger due to pure size, I looked around and the only thing I got was on the Resident Evil wiki it saying that Wesker made the Uroboros virus "more powerful than it was before", but sadly I couldn't find anything but pure guesswork on that either. Anyways, do we have any other feats to compare Wesker's Virus and Uroboros stages to?

Probably because who made the profile thought that naturally Wesker would be stronger with Uroboros because it accepted rather than rejected him.

Back