• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll calculate the tyrant explosion

Leave the Wooden structure one for another thread

We need to wrap this one up
Alright; sounds good.

I'll just put the El Gigante and Tyrant feat in one Calc Request, in the meantime do you think you can ask rusty to re-review the Ndesu count, if that's even needed?

El Gigante feat is logically only 9-A+, simply because it isn't violent fragmentation at all.

It also doesn't have a reason to scale to Excella beyond maybe durability if you say she survives rockets, like Wesker does.

I really do want to revise this verse, but I'm frankly really busy with work and other things so progress has been rather slow.
Same my pc has been messed up for like 3 weeks and will be for like another month until I can get it properly fixed but I wanted to go over the remake games as there are plenty of good feats and cleanup needed that I wanted to do

Link all new calcs and I can evaluate them, I may also be able to tackle some REmake calcs given I may have someone who can do px scaling for me

Same my pc has been messed up for like 3 weeks and will be for like another month until I can get it properly fixed but I wanted to go over the remake games as there are plenty of good feats and cleanup needed that I wanted to do
Do you think you'll go over any of the feats from Re Village in this potential discussion you were thinking of making? I'm just asking because there's an interesting durability feat involving Urias Strajer surviving 5-6 explosions from the target locator airstrikes, which destroyed a large wooden structure, plus a bunch of mold plants and a good amount of the ground, which exposed the cave system leading to the megamycete. I think it could possibly have a high yield.

Do you think you'll go over any of the feats from Re Village in this potential discussion you were thinking of making? I'm just asking because there's an interesting durability feat involving Urias Strajer surviving 5-6 explosions from the target locator airstrikes, which destroyed a large wooden structure, plus a bunch of mold plants and a good amount of the ground, which exposed the cave system leading to the megamycete. I think it could possibly have a high yield.
Eh I can't make any promises there since me doing the remake stuff is already a partnership where someone is doing the px scaling for me who also wants to get the remake stuff indexed. Unless you wanna do px scaling for me throughout all that stuff for village

Eh I can't make any promises there since me doing the remake stuff is already a partnership where someone is doing the px scaling for me who also wants to get the remake stuff indexed. Unless you wanna do px scaling for me throughout all that stuff for village
I’ll be honest with you I haven’t done any pixel scaling before, I might go try experiment with screenshots that explore the different angles of the feat to see if I can achieve something and come back to you with the results. If not I can see about making it a calc request or a potential thread

Last edited:
Bar bending is usually not that high

Probably somewhere between Class 25 and Class 100 which would still be an upgrade
Eh hes bending multiple, I've calculated bending like this that got class M

Now if he snapped only one bar or something that would be Class 25

You know, I wonder...
Given that the El Gigante fest is super casual, and that he one-shots the boulder, and Wesker scales to something that one-shots El Gigante...
Could we possible upscale them to High 8-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back