• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma's island calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the calc's for akuma's island feat still valid?

the post's linked were made in 2012 so i'm wondering if they still are.

Judging by the link, there was discussion later on saying it is inflated and not considered valid anymore. So it shouldn't be.

That feat desperately needs a recalc

first lolz with the akuma bump

Secondly I'm no calc expert but all ik is that akuma destroyed the island (which is a bit small) and sank it iirc with ryu floating on the pieces. Need calc members on this and well he has a similar feat with blowing away a submarine in SF 3 2nd impact and the original SF 3 where she shattered the australia um....rock thing? (idk name i suck at names :V). But feels a recalc is needed

i agree a recalc is needed since the current calc used is 7 years old, what calc members should i contact?

You don't need to be calc'er to know this, if the game itself said something regarding the mountain, like it is 2 km tall and that was used for the calc then we would be able to go with that.

>http://web.archive.org/web/20170118...umas-satsui-no-hado-chop-streetfighter.15570/

This link says that:

"Used a height of 987m(The height of a relatively small mountain in Japan, will edit the name in later) for the biggest mountain there, because let's be honest, the mountains on Goutenkou are not going to be anywhere near close to the size of Mount Fuji or any of the 3000+m mountains in Japan."

Which made the original calc'er to change 3 km to 2 km.

I wont to know if the series at least implies that the 2 km is supported or it was just a size that was choosed randomly and nothing in the game backs up said size.

There wasnt any mention of its size in the series, also it assumes pulverization when there is nothing indicating as such, the island sinks and fragments of rock fall down around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back