• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
how does that make him faster
Don't really know, just reading their profiles
Akuma can also teleport and amp his speed and turn intangible, he's not going to mess around.
Orange says Knife and Akuma is one shooted by Knife comming from no where, he isn't winning by skill, he is winning by surprise atacks(If orange wins I mean)

I feel like my wording is getting really bad. Sorry

Looking at the clip it doesn't seem all that impressive tbh, it seems to come down from the sky and unless this thing gets past intangibility its not gonna help. Plus that thing was used against Scorp when he was already more or less defeated anyway, also Akuma's got attack reflection too

Looking at the clip it doesn't seem all that impressive tbh, it seems to come down from the sky and unless this thing gets past intangibility its not gonna help. Plus that thing was used against Scorp when he was already more or less defeated anyway.
This is orange main atack, there is like one million version of "Knife" and takes all of his oponents by surprise(Not to mention It still should be comparable to orange speed)

im pretty sure orange has canonically played street fighter. at the very least he is aware of ryu and has fought him
Akuma can also teleport and amp his speed and turn intangible, he's not going to mess around.
and orange can instantly turn him into an apple with no arms or legs
This is orange main atack, there is like one million version of "Knife" and takes all of his oponents by surprise(Not to mention It still should be comparable to orange speed)
i'm pretty sure knife actually blitzed orange, but idk if knife's speed gets equalized as well

Orange will literally just try do avoid combat and summon knife for atack, if not working he would use TNT, machine gun, spit juice and seeds, etc to atack his oponent

Them I guess It's used in combat to annoy the target mainly
except for when orange attacked pear with them

the fact he was dared to do it doesn't matter, he will do it if his life is in danger
(There wan't a 10K subiscribers special that Orange just send a clone of him for ever subiscriber?)
i think it was a million, but orange didn’t create those clones himself
true, then akuma has to avoid attacks from knife while orange has all the time in the world to use whatever hax he wants. so i guess it comes down to whether or not akuma can beat orange up before he summons knife

the fact he was dared to do it doesn't matter, he will do it if his life is in danger
Well, I guess It's fair game them
i think it was a million, but orange didn’t create those clones himself
Thanks for the freesh up
true, then akuma has to avoid attacks from knife while orange has all the time in the world to use whatever hax he wants. so i guess it comes down to whether or not akuma can beat orange up before he summons knife
In a life and death situation Knife is 100% Orange first move

yeah, but akuma is far more skilled. he may be able to attack orange immediately, not giving him any time to breathe and preventing him from summoning knife
He would need to be a lot faster to kill orange before he can say "Knfe" but may be able to kill him before the knife acctually comes

orange is a lot more likely to **** around at the start of the fight, he won't immediately go for the kill

I mean even if Orange isn't taking the fight seriously at first, he can likely dodge Akuma's initial move and then say Knife right?

he can likely dodge Akuma's initial move
depends on what that initial move is. if obama leads with raging demon, orange can probably dodge that with ease. if he just runs over and beats orange up, there isn't much orange can do, considering the massive skill gap between them. he might be able to teleport away, but since orange hasn't used this ability in a proper fight before, this means he would literally rather die than use teleportation.

Why do y'all think the raging demon is easy to dodge?
That's like, one of the pinnacles of martial arts in the verse and it worked on a bunch of genius fighters.

It might look weird, but it's supposed to be quite damn effective and Akuma surely knows how to use it at its best.

Why do y'all think the raging demon is easy to dodge?
akuma initiates the raging demon by charging forward in a straight line. what is stopping orange from sidestepping it?
That's like, one of the pinnacles of martial arts in the verse and it worked on a bunch of genius fighters.
that's either because of akuma's speed (which is equalized here) or plot induced stupidity. i can't think of any other reason why the victim wouldn't simply move out of the way.

oh yeah i forgot that they completely ruined speed equalization for no reason

i guess ill restrict his reactions then
yeah Speed equalization is now so overcomplicated (instead of just an all types speed being equal)

you need to specify which type or do restriction if reaction speed or other forms are involved

yeah, so i equalized speed to avoid a classic annoying orange blitz
Not how It work

we take the fighter with the higher base movement speed, equalize It to the slower fighter speed and them reduces the faster one other speed stats by the same multiplier

Exemple:

Fighter 1: M.S = 2 m/s. R.S= 20 m/s

Fighter 2: M.S = 1 m/s. R/.S = 5 m/s

If we equalize their speed they will have:

Fighter 1: M.S = 1 m/s. R.S= 10 m/s

Fighter 2: M.S = 1 m/s. R/.S = 5 m/s

Fighter 1 still has the Reaction speed advantage even trough speed was equalized

Back