• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma (Street Fighter) vs Yuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akuma vs Terumi
Two very well known fighting game bosses and some of the most powerful beings in their franchises. Who would win?

Isn't Terumi faster? Like, mach 2000 or something like that?

Also, Ouroboros and Azure grimoire can pretty much ignore durability, no? Because Ouroboros can affect the opponent's spirit and the Azure can affect the opponent's soul.

Akuma is not as fast as Terumi and has no answer to Ouroboros. Due to him having the Azure, every blow Terumi does is basically a soul blow so Akuma will feel pain. Terumi's soul & mind manipulation is enough for Akuma to suffer from them (he managed to do this to Noel, which considering Central Fiction is quite impressive, and Saya, who would become Izanami, the godess of the death). He also has acces to the power of the Susano'o Unit, one hit from that thing is enough to end Akuma. Ghost Terumi makes Akuma's physical attacks useless.

The Raging Demon though is the main thing that Terumi has to look out for as it will basically kill him in one attempt if Akuma catches him. Terumi, however, can come back from death using self-observation (it's how he came back in Central Fiction). Oni will also make the fight harder for Terumi.

I think the fight can go either way, but the Susano'o Unit, Ouroboros and self-observation makes me give it to Terumi. I could be wrong on the outcome, though; it's just what i think.

Zeldasmash said:
Akuma is not as fast as Terumi and has no answer to Ouroboros. Due to him having the Azure, every blow Terumi does is basically a soul blow so Akuma will feel pain. Terumi's soul & mind manipulation is enough for Akuma to suffer from them (he managed to do this to Noel, which considering Central Fiction is quite impressive, and Saya, who would become Izanami, the godess of the death). He also has acces to the power of the Susano'o Unit, one hit from that thing is enough to end Akuma. Ghost Terumi makes Akuma's physical attacks useless.
The Raging Demon though is the main thing that Terumi has to look out for as it will basically kill him in one attempt if Akuma catches him. Terumi, however, can come back from death using self-observation (it's how he came back in Central Fiction). Oni will also make the fight harder for Terumi.

I think the fight can go either way, but the Susano'o Unit, Ouroboros and self-observation makes me give it to Terumi. I could be wrong on the outcome, though; it's just what i think.
How strong is the Susano'o unit? I only know that Hakumen can cut time with that.

Also, terumi is really town level? I mean, he could pretty much damage the Black Beast which survived an all-out nuke attack from all countries without a scratch

Brunout said:
Zeldasmash said:

How strong is the Susano'o unit? I only know that Hakumen can cut time with that.
Terumi used to be the original owner of it and he can access it's power without it. He uses it in his Astral to pretty much erase you from existence. The Susano'o Unit does seem to give Hakumen infinite supplies of energy and willpower so i think Terumi also has those abilities.

EDIT: Bump.

Zeldasmash said:
Mega Bump.
Hey, since you are here, can I ask something?

Why in the Makoto's profile, her AP is only building level? I mean, she destroys the moon in her astral finish, so her shouldn't be moon level?

After all, in guilty gear's profile, Jack-o is stated to be MFTL+ due to her instant-kill attack(pretty much a astral finish)

I don't really know. Some say that the Astral's don't really count as feats.

Though i do think the BlazBlue characters are severely underleveled.

Zeldasmash said:
Yeah, I mean, there is cool feats in the verse, like the black beast surviving all nuclear attacks without a scratch, Azrael unfazed by temperatures close to absolute zero and breaking his way to the embryo with his bare hands. Hakumen able to slash time, Nox nyctores able to attack directly the soul of the enemy, etc...

Brunout said:
Zeldasmash said:
Yeah, I mean, there is cool feats in the verse, like the black beast surviving all nuclear attacks without a scratch, Azrael unfazed by temperatures close to absolute zero and breaking his way to the embryo with his bare hands. Hakumen able to slash time, Nox nyctores able to attack directly the soul of the enemy, etc...
Make a thread about this.

Bump: Now with the upgrade, Terumi looks like he wins quite convincingly. The only one that might give him trouble is Oni, but we have no clue how truly strong he is in the Street Fighter verse.

Before the upgrade, Dark Susano'o was brought up. With the upgrade, i think i'll leave it at just Terumi.

Terumi outclasses Akuma in basically every aspect. It would have been fairer if Akuma still had the MHS+ speed, but the Street Fighter verse got downgraded in that regard. So Terumi hits harder, has more hax and completely blitzes Akuma in speed.

Terumi wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back