• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma Homura vs Lavos REDUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
55B29744-7B24-403C-B73F-2FD48934BEB5.jpeg

There lived a certain flea in Chrono long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Conceptual chicks he had a losing career
He could twist the time like a teacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of eater
Threads would spite

Thanks to stomp thread rule stuff his only win against GK needs to be removed

As well as all of GKs matches tbh

To be fair, I'm about 95% sure the following are stomps now:

Unicron.

UKG.

Lady of Pain.

I'm just too lazy to get them removed.

@Shadow Because ABC logic isn't a thing.

Against Madoka Absorption arguably works given the chance due to difference in scaling and powerset, that chance simply doesn't happen before she wins.

Against Unicron people 100% said it doesn't under any circumstance and if Lavos uses it Unicron himself absorbs instead.

@Zach I could likely find the thread where this whole thing was discussed for over 300 replies and grab the scans for why it's different. But by the gods if you're that desperate to keep an extra line in a profile, be my guest.

FateAlbane said:
To be fair, I'm about 95% sure the following are stomps now:

Unicron.

UKG.

Lady of Pain.

I'm just too lazy to get them removed.
Guess you are lucky and an admin noticed this comment.

But said admin is also lazier than you sooo

Tfw you lose like 2 matches so now you're bill cipher 2

He has decent AP. Idk how he got past the lavos clone thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back