• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aku vs an Extra Thicc Vampire

Uh, I'm gonna hold off on saying anything until someone knowledgeable on Aku comes around.

You need more than durability to get around a durability-negating sword, and more than ap to get around mid-high regen and intangibility.

Can her sword hit an intangible like Aku? Most conventional weapons just pass through him or get absorbed and bounced right back.

That's gonna tear right through him then. If he's hit by that too many times, he's gonna take her way more seriously. How does she deal with being thrown Several Thousands of years into the future?

DMUA said:
That's gonna tear right through him then. If he's hit by that too many times, he's gonna take her way more seriously. How does she deal with being thrown Several Thousands of years into the future?
She has time travel reliant on specific locations, but she'd be able to get to one of those locations and come back within 7 days.

Well then

Alright, then there's AP.

At least Baseline Small Country vs At least 8 Teratons isn't going to end very well for Shinobu if Aku feels like Blasting her alot.

DMUA said:
Well then

Alright, then there's AP.

At least Baseline Small Country vs At least 8 Teratons isn't going to end very well for Shinobu if Aku feels like Blasting her alot.
regen and intagibility helps against that

Don't remember him doing that, but he could also make a clone of Shinobu to deal with her instead.

Her minio regenerated from being turned into a puddle of blood in a few seconds. On top of this, she could also turn into fog for intangibility, or hide in shadows to avoid attacks.

And Regenerationn is an automatic/instinctual thing that repeatedly triggers forever in Monogatari, another one of her minions got continually disintegrated and regenerated for 400 years.

@Shooting I'm not sure since Shinobu has her own shapeshifting.

She has to cut several times for Aku to really go down as shown when Jack was fighting him at the beginning of the series.

DMUA said:
Don't remember him doing that, but he could also make a clone of Shinobu to deal with her instead.
Depending on how good the cloning is, it might be useful or it could be awful for Aku. Shinobu can duplicate herself, and if Aku's clone is imperfect/weaker/dumber enough to be defeated by Shinobu, she could absorb it (canonically, absorbing an alt version of herself lets her be able to use time manip anywhere).

Also in case you missed it, I sent a reply just before your most recent one.

Aku was able to make Mad Jack, who was a perfect match to Jack to the point that he resorted to just letting go of the negative emotions that were within Jack to form Mad Jack. Note that Mad Jack also had a copy of Jack's Sword, something that could go extremely badly for Shinobu.

I mean, Shinobu can matter create many copies of her sword anyway, so the copy would be super dangerous regardless

If Aku's likely to create the copy before he gets sliced, then he'd win.

Well, again, it's not just "slice GG", it's a lot of slashes. There's a lot of him to slash, Jack took many slashes to finally bring him to his knees.

If Temporal BFR doesn't work, he'll probably go for that instead.

Sure, I was a bit unclear but that's what I meant. So Aku would need to realize to take her serious, temporal BFR, survive Shinobu's attack when she comes back from the temporal BFR (she can create multiple swords and throw them hundreds of meters with the accuracy to slice another sword in half), and then create the clone to win.

Would you expect him to be able to survive through that to make a clone?

No votes yet.

Aku is pretty trigger happy when he's being torn apart, so... Doesn't entirely seem all that unlikely, especially if he can toss the swords into a portal in time.

The outcome of this CRT will probably affect the outcome of this thread. Kokorowatari might be changed to some form of concept/death manip for being able to kill supernatural beings with a single scratch.

Now that Kokorowatari takes this in one hit, Shinobu really decisively takes this, I'm voting Shinobu.

@Agnaa, should I ask, should the Kokorowatari be put on Aku's list of his weaknesses (although it's out of verse) like Jack's sword?

No, weaknesses should just be things within the own verse.

Shinobu wins. Aku uses the temporal BFR only if brought down to his knees and has never shown to be able to use the copy creation in combat (he was far away from Jack when he did that)

Back