• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

about akatsuki kojou

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
hello friends vs battle, this is my first day trying to make revision content from akatsuki kojou from the story of Strike The Blood

First of all I will introduce Akatsuki Kojou first, he is a high school student who inherited the power of the Fourth Primogentors, and the Fourth Primogentors is the one who will kill Cain the Sinfull God.

For kojou Akatsuki's attack potential, he can destroy itogami island if he wants

the deputy leader of the lion king organization said that akatsuki kojou was able to destroy itogami island if he wanted

and then I will just add a little because today is the first day I make a content revision, and this I will tell about the transduality and non existence physics of Akatsuki Kojou

I will explain about the Kojou Race, Vampire, okay this time I will explain it.

Vampire is an eternal creature in this series and the vampire is a race that is able to call familiar from the spirit world to the position of the vampire, and it is necessary to know that the vampire is a creature that has crossed the boundary between life and death, vampires are also creatures that exist and do not there is

Avrora said that Kojou does not need to be afraid of death because vampires are creatures that have crossed life and death boundaries, also told Kojou that vampire was an existing creature and not

ok i will give one more ability belonging to akatsuki kojou

▪︎Precognition
Akatsuki kojou gets a glimpse of the future when his group dies

Anime Season 4 Episode 1

something wrong with this forgive me because I was nervous this first time I made a thread revised content here

Last edited:
Back