• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akarin´s Jojo Gauntlet #2 Vs Dio.

Part 3 Dio with Time Stop vs Akarin.

Akarin is not allowed to use her Time Travel Machine.

Speed equalized if needed.

If a stomp, then lets try DIO over heaven.

Akari akaza by yukirumo990-d4ifcuc
Dio brando coloring by ryuusaibot-d3bx37c
"You are seeing me!"

Just like against Jotaro, she is somewhat weaker and her attacks are random, but in this case, she might have a better chance because DIO is cocky and toyed with Jotaro and Polnareff until the very last moment.

Her time stop is way, way superior to Dio´s and unlike Jotaro, he has no resistance to other people´s time stops nor her plot manipulation and non-corporealism.

Akarin 7-8/10 imo.

Holy mother of necros.

Also, why is Akarin's time stop way superior to Dio's? Is it just length? If so I don't think that means it's more powerful.

True, but DIO should still be able to move in those first 10 seconds, right?

But I still think Akari will win FRA.

Oh, you might be right then, I thought DIO's time stop was just on cooldown then.

Oh, if Dio can't move in time stop, then Akari probably takes it, actually her other abilities might let her take it before that, since there's pretty much no way Dio is gonna take her seriously.

I thought Dio could spam time stop.

I dont think it really changes things, because he hasnt shown to be able to resist other people´s stops nor would The World right away against an opponent it is very unlikely he would take seriously.

Dio could spam time stop, but he still does have a cooldown period. But against Akarin, it wouldn't make much of a difference since he'd just underestimate her.

So Akarin fra

What? Dio didn't toy around with Jotaro and Polnareff when they were fighting for real. DIO would absolutely time stop at the beginning and then do his best to kill Akarin. Against Polnareff, he was just screwing with him on the stairs and it wasn't even a fight. As we see later, when Polnareff actually tries to attack DIO, DIO timestops and puts Pol out of commission with a single blow. He timestopped and killed Kakyoin once he was in range. He timestopped and killed Joseph after figuring out the hamon trick. DIO was only using The World against Star Platinum because Jotaro had his curiousity as to which had the stronger of the two similar stand types. This wouldn't happen here because Akarin doesn't have a stand. (I don't know but she shouldn't) After that point DIO was actively trying to kill Jotaro, only messing up when he was tricked with the magnet and the books which are feats to Jotaro's intelligence not DIO's willingness to go all out and kill his enemy.

DIO would absolutely time stop at the beginning and then do his best to kill Akarin.

Dio thinks of himself as a god, he would 100% NOT take a 14 year old girl in her school uniform seriously in any way, at least i think so.

When we first see Polnareff vs Dio on the stairs, Dio used the world multiple times just to put Polnareff back down the stairs to toy with him.

and he was testing The World multiple times during his fight with Jotaro, and talking about how good it felt to absorb Joseph´s blood instead of going for the kill.

I thought Akarin can move in stopped time? We've seen that when Dio sees other people with the ability to move in stopped time he gets extremely pissed and tries to kill them immediately.

We have not seen Akarin move in stopped time, as no one else in the YuruYuri verse can stop time.

If she activates her intangibility, plot manipulation or becoming non-corporeal before Dio time stops, i find it unlikely he would be able to punch her before the time stop ends.

Her plot manip isn't even combat applicable, making DIO not important to the plot doesn't weaken him in any way. Being Non corporeal doesn't help because stands can touch ghosts. She doesn't have intangibility, she has invisibility which Dio would know where she is because the World's power is Super prescision along with his time stop. Honestly DIO wins for the same reasons Jotaro won. If Akarin blows Dio up in those five minutes he just regenerates once the time stop is over, activates his time stop and then beats her to death. The Akarin votes should be nulled since they're based off flawed reasoning. I'm voting DIO btw.

That regen is a good point Dragon. Switching my vote to Akaza.

Yes, my bad.

Her plot manip isn't even combat applicable, making DIO not important to the plot doesn't weaken him in any way.

It kinda does, as it helps the fact that if Akarin is "not important", it will make Dio not taking her seriously way more likely.

Being Non corporeal doesn't help because stands can touch ghosts.

Dio cannot see something that is simply invisible, and it is unlikely Dio will touch akari by punching randomly, and the effect lasts as long Akarin wants to.

she has invisibility which Dio would know where she is because the World's power is Super prescisio

Even the best surgeon on the planet cannot see something that is 100% invisible. What is there to hit?

"Even the best surgeon on the planet cannot see something that is 100% invisible. What is there to hit? "

You can remember where it is if you froze it in place.

Dio would probably be serious once he needs to use his regen.

Also, votes are 4-3, I meant to say I switched to DIO.

5-3 (i think)

Depends on Dio knowing where Akarin was before time stopping.

And as stated before, he simply wont be able to keep track of her once she becomes un-corporeal / invisible. Specially if she is "Not important" to the plot and is not taken seriously, which is likely.

It kinda does, as it helps the fact that if Akarin is "not important", it will make Dio not taking her seriously way more likely.

He would take her seriously after she timestops and blows him to pieces. He would then beat her to death.

Dio cannot see something that is simply invisible, and it is unlikely Dio will touch akari by punching randomly, and the effect lasts as long Akarin wants to.

Okay, so you agree that Dio can hit non corporeals.

Even the best surgeon on the planet cannot see something that is 100% invisible. What is there to hit?

To qoute PL, "You really thought being invisible would help?" Jotaro says, Akari absorbing this info with her last inkling of concious thought. "My stand has super precision. I could see the miniscule gust of wind with every motion you made, I could hear the noise of every footstep you took." He would also be able to hear her heartbeat among other things.

Me, Blah, Phoenix, Bambu and Velox voted Akarin

Agna, Kys and Dragon are voting Dio because of regen.

I must say that, Akarin has no cooltime on her time stop, on the worst of scenarios, she can just keep on time stopping until sunlight comes, or spams bazookas till Dio can no longer regenerate.

So this relies on Akari going invisible and non-important to the plot, which isn't extremely common for her, before DIO can simply activate his time stop?

And again, DIO should start taking Akari seriously and possibly trace the source of her attacks after regenning.

Your ideal win relies on Akari one-shotting past DIO's regen, which I don't see happening. She'd just toss a bun then go back about her business.

EDIT: Asuka, what you're suggesting Akari does is insanely out of character. She's not bloodlusted.

See the thing with this is that Akarin does not know DIO is a vampire. She would think that the man in pieces on the ground is obviously dead. Then DIO timestops, regens, and kills her.

1.-Even without her being non-important to the plot, Dio wouldnt take her seriously the first time they meet, and would go invisible because it is quite likely of her to start with that.

2.-Can Dio regenerate without his head? Because Dio´s body seems to rely on its brain a lot, and punching The world on the leg make Dio´s upper body and head to explote.

3.-Akarin would instantly try to do something the moment she sees the biggest bully ever regenerate his body, and either going invisible or time stopping again would guarantee her safety till Dio stops being able to regenerate.

Akarin is not dumb enough to not try to do the time stop over and over again if she knows it would work, and in this scenario, Akarin would most likely be able to blow him up at least once before Dio starts taking her seriously.

Back