• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akarin´s Jojo Gauntlet #2 Vs Dio.

@Paulo

She doesnt end up like Kakyoin as she is literally invivisble to Dio, this has been explained in the earlier thread, she becomes literally invisible.

@Agnaa, even when Dio knew that Jotaro and Polnareff COULD hurt him, he didnt go for the kill when he wondered if Jotaro could move in stopped time and when Polnareff kept trying to go upstairs.

Seriously, what happened, agnaa? You were saying Akarin would win in the second post in this very thread.

Regen isnt going to help Dio as explained above.

I assumed DIO would tank the first attack then get pounded to death in stopped time. Now I realize that Akarin would just stop attacking and let her guard down as soon as DIO seems downed, probably even assuming that one bun bazooka would be enough, and then she wouldn't have the resolve to continue, and DIO would seriously go for the kill.

I'd argue in those cases with Jotaro and Polnareff he didn't have desire to kill, while part of SBA is characters being willing to kill.

Regen would help since I don't see Akarin destroying DIO's head with a single attack when they're the same tier.

EDIT: Punching DIO in the leg made him explode because it was his stand that was being punched, and even then, only because Jotaro sufficiently overpowered DIO. Earlier on they could trade blows easily.

Even if she only attacked once, Akarin would have 2 and a half minutes to just go away as Part 3 Dio only has 6 seconds in his time stop to catch up with Akarin, who is 1.-Invisible and uncorporeal and 2, way out of his range for the world to do anything to her.

The moment she sees that he is running after her, she would just time stop again or launch another bazooka while invisible and uncorporeal as she is now fearing for her life.

(Speed is equalized, so Dio´s running speed is the same as hers.)

---

Regen WOULD NOT help as this is 1 Part 3 Dio who doesnt have full control of his body, and 2, hitting his leg with the bazookas would also hurt his left hand and head as shown in the part 3 finale.

While Akarin is not bloodlusted, the second time she times stops, she will do her darn best to make sure he doesnt get back up again because she is literally fighting for her life at that point, and she has the range advantage.

Thats other thing i have to note.

Akarin has superior range. As the Bazookas are a projectile that can be launched from several metters away, while Dio is restricted to melee with the World. His only chance would be to throw a knife at her, which would be hard as she would have 2 minutes and a half to walk away in your scenario.

Akarin can also stop time and a far better one than Part 3 Dio, not High Dio.

In Agnaa´s scenario, she would not be able to destroy his head in the first attack and would just walk away, giving her 2 and a half minutes to do just that.

If she does, she wins. Clear cut.

Why would Akari go invisible? She doesn't just go invisible to walk away from fights.

Sure, she has two minutes to walk away, but DIO's speed is hypersonic, and even if we assume it's equalized Akari would just realize he's coming and run away, like she did from the UFO. She wouldn't time stop or launch another bazooka or go invisible or go incorporeal, all of that is completely out of character. She feared for her life in that clip, and all she did was run and cry.

Regen would help because his entire body wouldn't be destroyed, he regens from minor injuries pretty quickly. Why would Akari aim for the legs? And even if she did, Jotaro's attack on the legs is 5x above Akari's and didn't immediately blow up his leg, it required extended contact and force. On top of that, that whole argument relies on Akari hitting DIO's leg rather than any body part, at best giving her a win maybe 1/5th of the time?

She was fighting for her life against the UFO, but got overconfident then scared.

Akari is not an experienced fighter. You're giving scenarios where she uses her abilities like one. She is just a teenager, and an easily scared one at that.

The argument relies on her damaging Dio´s brain by a strike aimed at his head (obviously) or leg (Which makes Dio´s head and left arm explote and burn in the finale of part 3.)

Again, i must repeat myself. This is Part 3 Dio, not High Dio, as OP states.

Speed is equalized, and Akarin was clearly outrunned by the UFO in that clip, she would eventually want to attack back just to keep Dio off her tail.

If she goes invisible, Dio just cant hurt her. What is he going to aim for? The air? He only has 6 or so seconds to do anything before he needs to cooldown, and Jonathan´s body will do his best to screw with his regen as he IS NOT High Dio yet.

Honestly, a bloodlusted Akari should be able to handle DIO pretty easily, but what is in-character Akari going to do? Throw buns at him? The ones that he should be able to easily survive due to his durability being over 64 Tons?

Yes, but it relies on that strike to the head or the leg (which is 5x weaker than attacks he's tanked perfectly fine before) to incapacitate him.

Speed is equalized "if needed", if it's not equalized then it's just a decisive victory.

Akari turning back and attacking is pure speculation and is supported absolutely nowhere in the series. She's not bloodlusted.

We have no reason to believe she'd go invisible. In fact, isn't her going invisible completely against her will? I remember her being shocked whenever it happens and getting distressed about it.

Yeah, it happens against her will, but it is not random. I would easly argue that her leaving the fight would make her less important to the plot at that point.

Since OP is banned and cannot give us any info about if speed is truly equalized, since Dio would blitz Akarin if it is not. Maybe lets make another thread? With her bloodlusted and speed 100% equalized?

Doesnt SBA assume they know a bit about each other?

Speed equalized bloodlusted would be incon, whoever timestops wins.

It may not be random, but it doesn't activate when she's scared or fighting someone, no reason to believe it'd activate because of DIO.

SBA assumes absolutely no prior knowledge.

Gotcha.

Wait, what does this mean about the reason of them fighting?

Yeah, i think im gonna be out for the rest of the night, probably will make a bloodlusted Akarin speed equalized fight later, its not against the rules, is it?

It doesn't mean anything, they both want to kill each other.

If it would be relevant, (which I don't think it is in this match,) something as balanced as possible should be decided.

I think this is solidly in DIO's favor, but speed equal bloodlusted is solidly incon.

Just pointing this out, when this was made the key for High DIO didn't exist and since OP is banned, it isn't clear which one he meant to use.

Yeah, DIO wins in character, he is more skilled, stronger and more durable, more likely to use Time Stop, and Akari won't use any of her hax.

Back