• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akariiiiiiiiin~ downgrade

Jinsye

She/Her
Right'o, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth best Yuru Yuri girl. She's a bit wanked you see.

Attack Potency
First off, that UFO isn't 8-B sized. It's at best as big as the clubhouse which is 9-A.

Also, her AP is probably 9-A. That's the most consistent. She's survived being blown up by Nishigaki's clock bomb in one of the season finales which destroyed the entire clubhouse and she's also survived being crushed and so forth.

Abilities
Right.

Time Stop never happened. It was just Kyouko, Yui, and Chinatsu suggesting on how to make her character less shit

Transformation is... ???. That's literally just her pretending to transform when she was a kid. I don't have transformation because of that.

Weapon Mastery I don't recall ever happening.

Non-Corporeal and Invisibility is from Akari's presence erasing shenanigans. It's super stretching it as she just has really strange stealth/presence manip.

Time Travel never happened, it was just a pitch Kyouko did for a story.

Plot Manipulation isn't really her power. Just a joke about her lack of screentime. She isn't actively causing people to lose their forms and screentime by just existing. It's like the same as picking up a habit because someone does it alot around you.

I don't know where the hell matter manip and transmutation comes from.

Her Presence Concealment could be clarified more. She's super unnotable yes and that sometimes causes her to lose her form. There's also the thing where she completely erased herself from the script for a few seconds to dodge being hit by water. I don't have the link but it's in the episode where everyone was stuck at the school because rain. She's only ever used it once so I don't think she'd use it in combat.

I've been meaning to make a thread like this for ages. I agree with these downgrades (and the one slight upgrade at the end).

Back