• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Black haired girl with white dress vs white haired girl with black dress. Another general to be killed and another rebel to be defeated.

Akame Ga Kill Zero Akame vs Selvaria Bles with Valkyria powers. No Final Flame.

Fight takes place in a desert landscape, speed equalized.

F67d9abf8c45c44bb88445cb73a73c8f
Selvaria Valkyria
Akame: 0

Selvaria: 7 (Gargoyle 1, ScarletFirefly, Burning Full Fingers, Dpool570, Xanxussama1010, WilliamShadow, Eclar)

Inconclusive:

Before anyone starts with the lolfinalflame argument, it's a suicide move which require time to be used and Selvaria wouldn't use it anyway because she isn't bloodlusted.

You'll have to elaborate a bit more about this one.

First, a scratch isn't going to kill her. A big wound would, but a scratch wouldn't.

Second, Selvaria could simply block her blows.

Third, if she runs around Selvaria can simply snipe her.

True, perhaps I should have paid more attention.

Anyway, from what I can tell Selvaria doesn't have all that much in the form of Hax and neither does Zero Akame, but as long as Akame can get a few decent scratches she should take this after a long fight.

Now I know this could very well be moot because lol fiction logic, but in practice, a lance man (well lance woman) will be at a huge disadvantage against a swordswoman unless said Lance woman has far more expierience. Selvaria has a lot of expierience, more so then Akame, but not by that large of a margin.

Akame 7/10

And what prevents Selvaria from adopting the same tactic exactly? Akame doesn't have a healing factor. And Selvaria doesn't rely on it to fight, so she isn't going to be scratched for the sake of it.

Lance can easily be used as a sword. In fact, she uses it more like a sword more than like a lance. And she has the shield as well.

She isn't going to get scratched for the sake of it, but after a long while Selvaria was going to bleed out, while Akame self heals her wounds.

She can, that doesn't make a lance better then a sword, that said she dies have more experience.

At best this would make it inconclusive, because Akame has to end the battle before she can self heal. And that tactic is like, the only thing that makes the lolfinalflame argument legit. Selvaria will use it if she is going to die anyway.

Better? No, but she knows how to use it to fight a sword. Also, lance+shield > sword. Having a shield grants you an absurd amount of versatility.

Also why AGK Zero Akame is building level?

No she doesn't. Akame, like every other assaisin in the elite 7, the Darkness squad, and the revolutionary army, can heal small wounds mid battle. That's quite literally the entire reason for Kirichimonji's existence.

Oh....Okay, so not only is Kirichimonji's main ability irrelevant here, but you put her up against someone with more expierience, better weaponry, higher AP and an I win suicide attack....

Whelp I'll be retracting my vote, leave my "Selvaria for reasons above" right there, and nope the heck out of this debate.

Also, "At best this would make it inconclusive" So basically you made a thread where Akame can't win under any circumstance, neat.

Building level feat comes from pony who killed a baseline building level danger beast.

Gargoyle 1 said:
No she doesn't. Akame, like every other assaisin in the elite 7, the Darkness squad, and the revolutionary army, can heal small wounds mid battle. That's quite literally the entire reason for Kirichimonji's existence.
Since when do AgK cast have regen in battle? The argument that Akame can scratch or wound her and run around until she dies is completely pointless because any fighter can adopt that tactic. The fact that her blade inflicts wounds that cannot heal is pointless, since it would take a good while before that effect actually matters.

Takeo attempted to do it mid battle while fighting Akame but couldn't against Kirichimonji. That's the only example however.

I know it's pointless, hence why I said I should have paid more attention....

Ok then. This does give her a considerable advantage. But someone should add it to the page.

It isn't irrelevant. If it was, Selvaria's regen would be a factor here. Also why higher AP? Akame's feat isn't calculated.

No. Selvaria wouldn't use the VF if she had any hope left of surviving. But if she is bleeding out and is agonizing in pain, why shouldn't she use it. If Akame use hit and run tactic, Selvaria uses it because she realize that she will die anyway. If she was simply defeated because Akame cuts her head off or something, Akame would win.

Btw I made a mistake earlier, Selvaria's feat is 0.58 tons, so it isn't that much above baseline building level

ScarletFirefly said:
Scan for this?
I can't link for some unknown reason, so hopefully this will suffice.

AGK zero chapter 12 "I managed to scratch her, that should give me an advantage"-Akame

"I used my Orenburg recovery ability, but the blood won't stop!"-Takeo

Also, turns out Akame can't heal in battle, that was only used by the Oarburgs.....

@Kalitas Neat, so a single ability which Akame doesn't need to deal with, which she usually doesn't deal with anyway, I doubt that makes up for everything else though.

Also, as I mentioned Pony's feat is baseline building level via killing a danger beast that size.

I can restrict the Valkyria's flame if you want. But as I said, Selvaria would be willing to use it only if Akame is trying a pure battle of attrition.

So you are saying that this is a stomp? Or just that Selvaria wins easily?

Wins pretty easily IMO.

But this isn't as stompish as some others I know.

Also wouldn't Gouzuki be like.....10 times more evenly matched and interesting? Akame is getting boring with the amount of matches she's in....

The unwritten rule is that if you want people to answer, you need to use at least a mainstream character. I tried to make my matches using only characters that nobody uses, and I ended up bumping the match for a month and a half without any input. So no, i'm sorry.

The "rule" already exists actually. It's just that people do not want to listen to it.

There is a footnote in the Versus Thread Rules, but that's about it. And people do not listen to it anyway. I actually wonder how many knows that this note exist.

Some people know about it, though it can't be everyone. But let's face it, nobody wants to open a thread that gets no attention at all, it's one of the main reasons why matches with popular characters still dominate the versus threads section. Also, there are actually a lot of matches with lesser known characters. It's just that nobody either knows about them or even if they do, they are simply not interested. This is another reason matches with popular characters are made, and I don't blame the creators of the threads.

You pretty much summarized my opinion abot this topic. That's why I try my best to always give an opinion if I happen to know at least a character. The reason why I usually use only a popular character is mostly because I want to give to the other one a chance to shine (not in the sense that I want the less popular one to win, in the sense that I want people to at least know that this character exists).

To your credit, she's seems pretty damn strong.

This went from a one sided debate to a genuinely interesting topic. Also can you link me to the rule?

I have to say though, that i'd prefer if we kept the discussion focused on the battle here. If you want to keep talking about this, why don't you message me on my wall?

Well, the other girl has more range, versatility advantage with sword, lance, shield and firearms, and AgKZ Akame should be less experienced that her, so I'm leaning towards her.

She has only lance and shield in this form. I mean, she technically has the sword and the firearm, but the sword is 9-C and so is the sniper-machine gun that she uses

I see. Well shield and lance is a better combo than just a sword either way. The lance could be a bit more clumsy to use, but it offers better attack and weight advantage. Also apparetly she can fire energy beams from the lance.

@Gargoyle

The lance can charge a energy beam for one second to hit with precision and do more damage or shoot like a machine gun with weaker hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back