• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just saw my name appear in the wiki activity and investigated, no stalking here.

Doesn't really, lol, I would be happy if I didn't have to bump so much. Especially when your overall counter is above 200 bumps (just in vs threads mind you).

Lol at least you resist long enough.

I deleted some match ups after 5-6 bumps with maybe one vote only.

@Krukov I know you don't stalk, I'm just making a point for Burning. And it's better to bump your threads and get results, than post the thread, bump twice and forget about it like I do lol.

@Burning You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I just realised how derailed this is. Shouldn't we continue this on a message wall post? Lol

Anyone mind voting in one of my vs thre-*shot*

A thread is sure to get derailed if William, Burning and myself are included lol.

But yes, we should return to the main topic.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Somebody shot him, but we don't have time to solve crimes now.
?

Not sure what's this is supposed to mean...

Oh, I didn't notice this match. I'm also going with Selvaria here. Her shield is pretty good for this match, and her Gatling Beam also gives her more versatility when they are not in close combat distance.

I already explained that? Because Akame's fighting style is basically what would cause her to use the VF, but I didn't knew that.

Plus I made the match to give Selvaria an opponent. It isn't like I really cared about who would win. As far as I'm concerned, the debate at the beginning was all that I needed

Anyway, can someone close this? It was added quite a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back