• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm back can anyone summarize the arguments for both sides?
Basically. Both can one shot each other. Cap is stronger in pretty much every aspect and can incapacitate Akame with Mjolnir, as well as spam lightning attacks. But Akame can kill Cap with Murasame by cutting him once. Who is more skilled is debatable.

I think this is mostly the same as my post above.

Cap, like Tony, downscales from Thanos but is arguably higher in AP than Stark is, as he stood a better chance than Stark did. Physically, Cap should be able to overpower Akame in close combat.
Cap definitely isn't higher in terms of AP than Tony, he's only that strong via the hammer. Aside from from he's either comparable or slighty weaker than Tony's armors especially from a range. He had to team up with Bucky to actually even stand a chance against Tony's armor as they kept attacking him and not allowing him to range spam.
However, Cap not being armored leaves him to being vulnerable to Murasame, one hit and it's over for him.
This is true.
Cap does have some advantages. He could simply call in several lightning strikes from a distance.
To which she can dodge via Acrobatics and has experience in avoiding AoE lightning strikes from Budo. Cap also doesn't spam said lightning strikes and is very much inexperienced in using the Hammer unlike Thor.
Throw Mjolnir at Aka me, which she can't defend against,
To which she can just dodge, the Hammer doesn't have a large AoE and has a travel time. Akame can simply leap over it, side step it and so on and so forth. If anything throwing it would be a disadvantage for Akame as that would leave him open for a short period of time.
and use his shield to guard against her attacks, as I doubt he'll sit around and get stabbed.
Akame wouldn't bother attacking the shield, she'd go for more vital areas such as his unprotected face. If he Blocks she can counter by attacking the area where the shield isn't at such as his legs.
He's also significantly older than she is and has been fighting for likely longer than her. He should have comparable if not more experience in combat.
Experience =/= skill. In the skill category neither opponent has the edge as they're both different types of combatants. And MCU Cap is severally lacking in the skill department in comparison to his comic counterparts.
Basically, both can practically one shot each other, but Cap has more advantages to take the win. Cap wins with High difficulty.
I'm gonna have to vote for Akame here, one cut means certain death and with the two being comparable in the skill category it's impossible for MCU Cap to avoid everything Akame can throw at him. Cap can't end the match in one attack, Akame can with a single wound.
I guess him being a comparable fighter and having higher AP combined with sword and hammer range spam. His attacks are very unpredictable and it helps that he's very adapt against swordfighters
MCU Cap doesn't have unpredictable attacks like his comic counterpart. If this were comic Cap I'd have to agree but this is MCU Cap who's shtick is pretty 1 dimensional. Strikes and defense via the shield, perhaps some throws and lightning from the Hammer which he's pretty inexperienced in utilizing. And while MCU Cap has experience in dealing dealing swordsmen Akame can counter swordsmen with Analytical Prediction and character's with mind reading.

TLDR; Akame is vastly more agile, deadly and skilled than MCU Cap in terms of armed combat.

so i rewatched the time Cap fought Thanos, the lightnings that Cap throws can easily be dodged by Akame wich she dodged much worse like Budo Lightning attacks and for example to say how acrobatic is Akame she easily dodged a firethrower shot at POINT BLANk range at her, while Cap launched only one at time
also akame has analytical prediction (ITS NOT IN THE PROFILE BECAUSE THEY ARE INCOMPLETE) so she would be able to dodge them , and most importantly,don't get me wong but Cap fighting style is nothing new for Akame, like she comes from a fantasy medieval world where they still use the medieval weapons (Plus the teigu) she probably know how to fight a man with a shield and an hammer.
Akame doesn't have Analytical Prediction to my knowledge, she does however have feats of countering Analytical Prediction such as the swordsman she faced (who's name I'm forgetting.) was predicting her attacks but she still yeeted on him. Arguably even better than her having Analytical Prediction since she can borderline stomp those with Analytical Prediction despite not having it herself.

Maybe im pretty wrong about this, but i think Akame have way better mobility, like, ways to jump, dodge etc, his fighting style is pretty....common?? While in Akame Ga kill, we have characters with different fighting styles, i think she can easily avoid his attacks and one hit and win

His fighting style might be common for his world but it would not be so in the akame ga kill world aswell as the commoness of a style or art does not make it better or worse. And speed is equal combined with the stuff his hammer and sheild can pull off mobility isn't going to be super helpful.

His fighting style might be common for his world but it would not be so in the akame ga kill world
Why not? Cap fighting style is pretty common to human standards, the difference is that he is super strong
speed is equal combined with the stuff his hammer and sheild can pull off mobility isn't going to be super helpful.
When he attacks with Mjolnir, he keeps the shield without moving, and if he throws the shield, which is a pretty common thing that he does, it creates possibles weak spots to Akame hit him, all that she needs is a small cut

His fighting style might be common for his world but it would not be so in the akame ga kill world aswell as the commoness of a style or art does not make it better or worse.
Wut? There are plenty of impressive martial artists in AgK. MCU Cap doesn't have Mastery of every martial arts in the world and doesn't even utilize his Synithis tactics like in the comics. MCU Cap uses boxing and perhaps kick boxing, both of which aren't very versatile.
And speed is equal combined with the stuff his hammer and sheild can pull off mobility isn't going to be super helpful.
Mobility definitely helps, Acrobatics isn't affected by speed being equalized. That's sheer agility which isn't based upon speed.

also Vizer the votes are changed so you should change the thread votes

Since Cap arguments were debunked by Gin and him and Bernkastell voted for Akame

Last edited:
Back