• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs. Blake Belladonna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akame would win under normal circumstances, but if Blake has dust, that can easily even the playing field if not grant her an advantage.

If she manages to pull off getting Akame to trap her own blade within a ice-enhanced after image, she could easily take the victory, but Akame has a speed advantage and her swords just has to connect to Blake's body...

I think this is inconclusive since Akame could very well kill Blake, but Blake could also lure Akame into a trap and end up crippling her.

Result: inconclusive... both win|lose 5:5

Since RWBY is still going on and Akame Ga Kill (Manga) is entering its final arc soon, Blake may take the advantage sometime soon.

I believe the win should go to Akame because she is far more experienced then Blake. And remember, it's just a scratch and it's over. I don't think Blake would be able to handle the speed.

Drellix said:
I believe the win should go to Akame because she is far more experienced then Blake. And remember, it's just a scratch and it's over. I don't think Blake would be able to handle the speed.
Using experience is not going to be useful. They live in different worlds and Blake is experienced in assassination and combat as much as Akame is, but in a different manner.

This fight is inconclusive.

Blake is a little faster, but Akame has a better reaction speed... I mean she reacted to lighting(but currently, lighting feats are calced differently so the feat may be invalid).

Blake is stronger and a little more agile, so I think she CAN pull a win due that. Plus she has more range, so going with her... but Akame just needs one good swing and Blake is done for.

Don't forget that aura pretty much nullifies Akame's sword since from what we've seen, RWBY characters aren't injured till their aura gets depleted. I give it to Blake since she can use a dust afterimage to catch Akame off guard and neutralize her sword.

Going with akame on this on.One cut is all she needs to end this and she can easily react to her opponents movements and counter accordingly.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Going with akame on this on.One cut is all she needs to end this and she can easily react to her opponents movements and counter accordingly.
Sure, one cut may be all Akame needs, but remember she would need to decrease Blake's aura in order to harm her. The aura acts in much the same way as armour would for Akame.

Hmm... Blake should be Island level+ via powerscaling, but I don't know anything about Akame.

Sheoth said:
Hmm... Blake should be Island level+ via powerscaling, but I don't know anything about Akame.
Hypersonic speed lightning timer in reactions who has a sword which one hit kills with a curse

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She should be able to seeing as how she can contend with characters much stronger than Blake
She has only been shown fighting people who are of the same tier as Blake, but Blake has the ability to shield herself (like all characters) and if the blade can not pierce the aura to cut through the skin, she can't kill her. This is why I state this is a stalemate. Blake has more versatility and equal speed, but Akame has that ace in the hole. Neither has a significant edge over the other.

Off topic: guys... for some reason, i can not see the chat on any of the character pages... is this an error/option or are they shut off? I'm trying to argue against a stupid scaling that Sanji is apparently "at least 7-A"

To answer your off topic question, we turned off the comments to lessen our workload according to Ant's words.

Island level+? When did that happen? Did I miss som crazy feat?
He was joking.

Oooooooohhhhhhhh… I'm an idiot. (´╝ìÔÇ©ßâÜ)

She has only been shown fighting people who are of the same tier as Blake, but Blake has the ability to shield herself (like all characters) and if the blade can not pierce the aura to cut through the skin, she can't kill her. This is why I state this is a stalemate. Blake has more versatility and equal speed, but Akame has that ace in the hole. Neither has a significant edge over the other.

Off topic: guys... for some reason, i can not see the chat on any of the character pages... is this an error/option or are they shut off? I'm trying to argue against a stupid scaling that Sanji is apparently "at least 7-A"

No she has fought opponents stronger than Blake akame and Blake have the same tier last time I checked and how would it be a stalemate when all akame needs is to land one blow she has the speed to contend and the reactions to land the hit on Blake afterwards

No she has fought opponents stronger than Blake akame and Blake have the same tier last time I checked and how would it be a stalemate when all akame needs is to land one blow she has the speed to contend and the reactions to land the hit on Blake afterwards

In RWBY, Aura acts as a sort of forcefield that surrounds a person's body, which is why the characters can fight against each other without holding back without sustaining any real damage because the attacks themselves are deflected off their Aura. However, Aura has a limit, and once that limit is reached it no longer protects the person and they become more vulnerable to attack. So Akame's sword won't be able to actually hit Blake until her aura is completely depleted.

KamiYasha said:
Well, seeing her stats... inconclusive or Akame due to her Murasame
After taking a look at their stats, it's either a win to Akame mainly due to her Murasame or inconclusive.

I believe it's Akames win. She has shown exceptional skill at assessing her opponents, having been able to break through Grand Chariot by continuously cutting the the exact same spot, while never losing her cool.

KamiYasha said:
Well, seeing her stats... inconclusive or Akame due to her Murasame
Blake has a passive force-field via Aura which would make it extremely hard for Akame to penetrate her skin with her blade, let alone touch her skin in the first place. It is more likely Blake's win especially since she has Dust in this match-up.

Hfhfdgdg said:
Blake has a passive force-field via Aura which would make it extremely hard for Akame to penetrate her skin with her blade, let alone touch her skin in the first place. It is more likely Blake's win especially since she has Dust in this match-up.
Don't see how her ability "Dust" will protect her from a One Hit Kill Sword, But okay.

Blahblah9755 said:
Aura is what protects her from one hit kill, dust gives her a versatility advantage.
GG finally something that can challenge Saitama's Beyond Omnipotence. lol

IMHO i still don't see how...

here

At 8:48-9:06 Weisse and Flint take a dip in lava, Flint is completely unharmed because he has some aura left, while Weisse's aura is completely depleted so she gets badly injured, hope this helps

Going by the vid you just provided their auras don't last long from what I can tell as I'm sure the matches took minutes am I wrong ?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Going by the vid you just provided their auras don't last long from what I can tell as I'm sure the matches took minutes am I wrong ?
Yes the matches took minutes. There are multiple cases in which you can see that the aura protects the whole body, but it acts similar to how a shield works in an MMO. It can protect up to a certain amount of damage until the user is out of energy, pretty much. They explain how the aura can act as a force field during season 1, and throughout the series, we are shown that the users can take quite a beating before the shield even beings to wear down. Blake, when running relatively low on Aura, resorted to the environment and her semblance to defeat her opponents. She could apply this tactic to Akame, though I doubt Akame would be so easily tricked (despite her history of switching from a defensive to a reckless fighter multiple times).

If Akame struck Blake and the blade didn't connect to her body, that would allow Blake a moment to exploit Akame's guard.

Still, Akame has a small speed advantage, which is why this is too close to call, but i favor Blake's tactics and usage of Dust.

Alright I guess it's inconclusive then due to her protection I can't actually form an opinion on Blake"s character since I know nothing of her.

Another thing to note is that the matches are a few minutes against large building/+ level opponents, so it could take a few more hits from Akame, but yeah, I agree on inconclusive.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Alright I guess it's inconclusive then due to her protection I can't actually form an opinion on Blake"s character since I know nothing of her.
Blake has speed that is relatively close to Akame's speed. She wields a sword and sheathe that she uses for melee combat, but the sword can transform into a bladed pistol with a long ribbon holding onto it that can be used for mid and long range. She has an ability to trick her opponents via leaving after images of herself while she moves at high speeds. She can have these images remain stationary, in motion, or a blur to trick her opponent into attacking or hesitating. With the use of dust, she can apply elements to her afterimage: ice to make a literal ice sculpture of herself (used to trap Roman's cane when he was mid swing), fire to create a small explosion, stone to make a shield or to crash into her opponent, and it should be mentioned that she can leap from mid air when making an after image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKCt7BD4U4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgTUrEia558

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5eHEEDm1o0

Here are some scenes showcasing her abilities. Just so you know, whenever she happens to take a hit, it's not because of censorship that she is shown being perfectly fine. With aura, all RWBY characters passively have a barrier that protects them from harm. Yang was unscathed when she got punched through a concrete pillar, Blake was hit by a giant scorpion but had no visible marks. Before John (a fodder main characer) learned to maintain his aura, he was shown being bruised, cut, etc...

Looking at the fact that Blake's best feats are bullet dodging, while Akame freaking dodges natural lightning.

Blake, by RWBY standards, is mach 20 with mach 39 reaction speed while Akame is both at atleast mach 100 (lowest number for massively hypersonic).

Blake is large building level in durability, which Akame can hit hard enough to hurt though not penetrate for the first tens of slashes maybe.

Then there's mental state.

Akame is a technical fighter. She fights with a sword, and she does it damn well to stand up to Esdeath, but when she is disarmed, she knows grappling moves and counter attacks to get it back. Also, she is a trained assassin since childhood, she WILL aim to kill at the first chance and does not let her guard down in a battlefield.

Blake on the other hand was trained to combat people, but not aim to kill. Her entire fighting style is to evade contact and hit back from there, which she will find very hard because her opponent is much, much, much faster.

I'm confident that Akame can adapt to Blake's shadow clones (not elemental clones as elemental dust is not in Blake's standard gear) enough to hit a lot more times than she has to back off, as she has before encountered enemies she can't take down in one hit (non-living ones for example like her sister's puppets).

My verdict is Akame 9/10.

Akame bullet time
Running around a bullet > evading the bullet line

Gemmysaur said:
Looking at the fact that Blake's best feats are bullet dodging, while Akame freaking dodges natural lightning.
Blake, by RWBY standards, is mach 20 with mach 39 reaction speed while Akame is both at atleast mach 100 (lowest number for massively hypersonic).

Blake is large building level in durability, which Akame can hit hard enough to hurt though not penetrate for the first tens of slashes maybe.

Then there's mental state.

Akame is a technical fighter. She fights with a sword, and she does it damn well to stand up to Esdeath, but when she is disarmed, she knows grappling moves and counter attacks to get it back. Also, she is a trained assassin since childhood, she WILL aim to kill at the first chance and does not let her guard down in a battlefield.

Blake on the other hand was trained to combat people, but not aim to kill. Her entire fighting style is to evade contact and hit back from there, which she will find very hard because her opponent is much, much, much faster.

I'm confident that Akame can adapt to Blake's shadow clones (not elemental clones as elemental dust is not in Blake's standard gear) enough to hit a lot more times than she has to back off, as she has before encountered enemies she can't take down in one hit (non-living ones for example like her sister's puppets).

My verdict is Akame 9/10.

Akame bullet time
Running around a bullet > evading the bullet line
The thing is with Blake's semblance, she can jump from whereever she is (whether in mid air or on the ground) and leave an after image. Even if she is charging into Akame or retreating at a bad angle, she can immediately change directions. Her basic speed is the same as the rest of her team, but when she uses her semblance she is much higher.

Akame's speed is overestimated. She and Esdeath dodged "lightning" via Budo. Mine was capable of a similar feat. her reaction speed was scaled to be MHS since she was able to react and move out of the line of a "natural lightning bolt", but her own speed is slower than Blake's semblance speed.

I'm willing to suggest that Blake wins 6/10 if anything

And despite being able to leave clones behind, Akame can see Blake pretty easy since her reaction speed is just that much higher.

Overestimated or not, we got solid feats to put them in the mhs category in reactions.

Still going by what I said earlier since Akame is only likely to fall for the clone the first 2 or 3 times she sees it and will adjust accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back