• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs. Blake Belladonna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
So it is official... Blake wins.
Not really.
I know, I just want this to end... I'm literally wanted to focus on the Doflamingo fights that have been going on and the one I started.
Considering Akame should be City Block for fighting a while with Esdeath...
There is no instance in which Akame is city block. Only in anime, and we don't use that.
No, she scales to Esdeath's durability in AP.
How so?
Damaging her a bit, fighting with her somewhat consistently.
First off, no she doesn't. She couldn't break through Esdeaths ice, much less hurt her.
J012
No, she did pretty well.

She didn't even give Esdeath a challenge. "hurting her a little bit" is only 8-C... to be 8-B, she'd have to be capable of actually pressuring her or simply damaging her. Esdeath was unscathed.

Hfhfdgdg said:
She didn't even give Esdeath a challenge. "hurting her a little bit" is only 8-C... to be 8-B, she'd have to be capable of actually pressuring her or simply damaging her. Esdeath was unscathed.
Didn't even give her a challenge? I mean, yeah, Esdeath was clearly more powerful but she should be like, Large Building for even doing that much to her.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
Didn't even give her a challenge? I mean, yeah, Esdeath was clearly more powerful but she should be like, Large Building for even doing that much to her.
No she shouldn't she never gave Esdeath a challenge and she's not nearly that powerful.

The Everlasting said:
Drellix said:
The Everlasting said:
Drellix said:
The Everlasting said:
Also, with the recent calc for Akame dodging lightning (AKA Mach 0.4), she no longer holds any speed advantage over Blake.
What do you mean by that?
Imago recently calc'd Akame's lightning dodging feat, and it came out a measly Mach 0.4, not even Subsonic+.
I don't understand. She should easily be moving at mach 58309. That's the speed at lightning moves.
First of all, no, Mach 58,309 is not remotely the speed lightning moves. The speed of lightning is Mach 294.
Second, it can be far lower depending on how far the lightning was when she dodged. Check Imago's calc for more details.

Also, I just realized Blake is Large Building level while Akame is only Building level.
´┐╝´┐╝Most of his attacks came from the clouds.
J025
U005

That's kind of irrelevant. The deciding factor is how far Akame was from the lightning when she dodged it.

Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
No she shouldn't she never gave Esdeath a challenge and she's not nearly that powerful.
'not nearly that powerful'

What?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
If she can't break through ice that looks about as thick as a tree branch, she is not that powerful.

Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
If she can't break through ice that looks about as thick as a tree branch, she is not that powerful.
Nice downplay, lol. The gap between Building and Large Building isn't that massive.

The Everlasting said:
That's kind of irrelevant. The deciding factor is how far Akame was from the lightning when she dodged it.
From the pic thunder emperor, I'm going to say the lightning came at least 300 meters

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
Nice downplay, lol. The gap between Building and Large Building isn't that massive.
She shouldn't be Building. There is no feat of her being Building. I say she's Room level.

Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
She shouldn't be Building. There is no feat of her being Building. I say she's Room level.
Weaker characters have accomplished building level feats. She isn't Room level.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
Ill say it again there is no image or proof she is Building level. I've read the manga through at least ten times up to the newest chapter that hasn't been translated yet.

Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
Ill say it again there is no image or proof she is Building level. I've read the manga through at least ten times up to the newest chapter that hasn't been translated yet.
How isn't she Building level?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
Give me one reason why she should be building level. Just one.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
Isn't Bulat building level? Akame was scaled up to 8-C because of her one-hit kill potential. I do not see her having an attack potency above low 8-C. She can take considerable punishment but her physical strength is quite meager compared to people who are tier 8-C and 8-B.

Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
She easily scales to building busters.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
List one character that's only building level.

Does it really matter whether or not she's building level? Blake still surpasses her in everything but adaptability so it should be her victory, no?

Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Drellix said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
What?
List one character that's only building level.
Sheele. Leone. There's too, but let's get another thread for this.

It is against the rules to do so, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back