• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part lll All the extras.

So we have resolved AP and Powerscaling for the most part. But we still have some important matters to talk about.

For one, additonal abilities that should be added, I cannot name any as of now.

Second off, the speed scaling in the verse seems to be heavily inconsistent.

Some characters are listed as having Hypersonic+ movement speed, witch comes from.... somewhere?. Plus Massively Hypersonic reactions. While others are just Massively Hypersonic

Additionally, the Massively Hypersonic feats are all from the EoS characters. And It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to backscale between arcs like this. Night Raid and the Yaegers got stronger from the BoS to EoS. So it wouldn't be hard to imagine they'd be faster as well.

Low-Tier characters are just assumed to be Supersonic+. But it would be preferable if we actually had some calcs to back this up. Evading bullets is not always Supersonic+. It can be higher, or lower.

The lifting strength is even worse. Leone has a solid Class 5 lifting feat. But we need to discuss who this should scale to.

Tatsumi has Class 100 lifting strength for no reason whatsoever, as do other characters. Shikoutazer has Class M lifting strength via sheer size, so we do have that.

Another AP thingy. About the Bols Teigu calc, BlackeJa brought it to my attention that said feat's validity is questionable. As Leone had to grab Akame, and run behind a random shield that appeared there somehow. Plus, Bols said it himself he outran the blast. So Low 7-C Akame ga Kill is questionable at this point.

In other words, we need to discuss and revise these scalings. And look for more Speed. AP, and Lifting Strength feats.

TLDR: We need to discuss and revise Speed and Lifting Strength Scaling, along with deciding exactly how fast BoS, and Low-Tier characters are. And discuss what we are going to do with the Bols feat, and how to handle the AP situation here.

Thoughts?

9-As scale from Mine and Sheele dodging bullets.

Low 7-C is still probably legit, as they were enveloped by the flames and Leone tanked the drawback of the shield.

Hypersonic probably comes from Bols outrunning the explosion, and should be the speed of most Low 7-C.

Chealsea should remain unknown, in all of her stats.

Can't help with lifting strength, as I don't know how scaling works for this.

TriforcePower1 said:
9-As scale from Mine and Sheele dodging bullets.
Low 7-C is still probably legit, as they were enveloped by the flames and Leone tanked the drawback of the shield.

Hypersonic probably comes from Bols outrunning the explosion, and should be the speed of most Low 7-C.

Chealsea should remain unknown, in all of her stats.

Can't help with lifting strength, as I don't know how scaling works for this.
Last I looked at the scan, Leone was further away from the blast when she held the shield. And yes, while they would've been affected by the heat. Much of the force of an explosion also comes from the overpressure.

It should still be calced for an accurate value.

Speedwise, iirc the shield was elsewhere and she had to grab it first and then bring it to Akame, or grab Akame first then bring her to the shield.

Anyways I propose a few changes.

I recall Second Form Tatsumi managed to send Shikoutazer flying with a punch. So that would be solid Class M lifting strength there. Any everyone above or comparable to that form should have it as well.

Class 5 could scale to everyone except Lubbock, Mine, and Chelsea.

As for speed. I'm going to submit Leone moving out of the way of the explosion to be calced. I'd use Bols, but we don't have a solid timeframe for how he outran it exactly.

Lifting strength doesn't scale the same way as AP though...

Also, is sending someone flying with a punch a lifting strength feat?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lifting strength doesn't scale the same way as AP though...
Also, is sending someone flying with a punch a lifting strength feat?
Yeah. That's how 100% Izuku Midoriya got his lifting strength. If you are stronger than someone, you can probably at least lift more than they can.

I think it's strange though. I don't see Akame having better lifting strength than Tyrantsumi despite the fact that she's stronger.

But if it's scaled like that, then no problem.

I think it's strange though. I don't see Akame having better lifting strength than Tyrantsumi despite the fact that she's stronger.
Enoodzuno Akame would have Class M lifting strength for fighting Esdeath who one shotted Tyrant and stuff

I know. What I mean is that applying stuff that seems more like striking strength to lifting strength is strange to me.

If it's scaled like that, then I also agree with the upgrade.

AP and lifting strength are two different things and she's really not stronger.

Gargoyle One said:
AP and lifting strength are two different things and she's really not stronger.
If you can stomp someone in the AP department. It's more than likely you'd be able to outwrestle them physically. Unless you want to beleive that Izuku Midoriya could out-wrestle Esdeath.

Gargoyle One said:
I don't believe Akame can beat Tatsumi tbh.
But that's derailing
Ennoodzuno is almost comparable to a serious Esdeath. So Ennoodzuno would beat Tyrant handily.

Anyways, expect High Hypersonic+ for the BoS characters. I'd expect that kind of result from dodging a High 7-C blast.

Enoodzuno can't kill Tatsumi with the poison and has no ranged attacks, he can just fly and wait until her time limit is up

Gargoyle One said:
Enoodzuno can't kill Tatsumi with the poison and has no ranged attacks, he can just fly and wait until her time limit is up
Didn't Akame manage to kill the Tyrant with Murasame's curse? Yet Tatsumi was somehow still alive? If this is the case, some ability additions may be in order for Tyrant

Wait, what's with the comparison between Midoriya and Esdeath? I'm pretty sure you'd need a wiki wide revision if you use that kind of logic.

There are Town level characters with Superhuman lifting strength and Wall level characters with Class K. Lol.

Wait, what's with the comparison between Midoriya and Esdeath? I'm pretty sure you'd need a wiki wide revision if you use that kind of logic.
There are Town level characters with Superhuman lifting strength and Wall level characters with Class K. Lol.
To show that if you have the AP to stomp someone, you can more than likely outwrestle them. Leone for instance has Class 5 lifting strength. But it would be silly to think Esdeath wouldn't be able to overpower her in that department.

Lifting something in the Class K range overhead would probably be 9-A

Anyways, any thoughts about the Low 7-C feat Gargoyle and Burning? Can it still be used? Because I gaurantee that that shield probably reduced the force of the blast somewhat.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Enoodzuno Akame would have Class M lifting strength for fighting Esdeath who one shotted Tyrant and stuff
>Ennodzuno Akame with Class M lifting strength.

Challenge accepted

There are some supersonic/bullet timing feats from Akame Ga Kill Zero that Akame scales to.

Also, what is this sites take on the size of the empire based on the given size from Chapter 4? If so you can draw speed from Shikouteizer's missiles and lasers crossing the radius of the empire.

Back