• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! Discussion Thread

Kinda late for this don't you think i mean the series is almost over lol, but anyway i think it's a good idea to have this thread.

well, he does have an actual feat of fighting Esdeath, although he was stated to still not be comparable. It doesn't seem to make sense for him to be stronger than a guy supposedly comparable to Esdeath when he's been shown to not be at her level.

Right, but Kami is the one who put that in which I've heard he's knowledgable in AGK which wouldn't make sense because it's never said.

I don't remember anywhere at all that it was mentioned that Susanoo is superior to Bulat. The wiki makes no mention of it as well while Bulat's profile says he's arguably the strongest member.

Still, it's impressive that he made Esdeath use a trump card so there's that. I'd think he'd have something like:

AP: Cityblock level normally (Superior to Base Incursio Tatsumi); Multi-cityblock level+ with Magatama Manifestation (Defeated Kurome's Destaghoul)

Durability: Same as AP

Speed: No change

As for Esdeath, I'd think she scales to Wave (It's not farfetched to say she can go Town level, what with her Small Town feat was from when she first got her teigu) but I'd rather wait for when she actually does something worthy or scalable.

As for Shikoutaizer's speed, I'd think he'd scale to V2 Tatsumi, as I remember him being able to hit that version. If only for the reactions.

Shikoutazer did not physically hit Tatsumi at any point in time except when he got injured and evolved. His projectiles should scale though.

Susanoo didn't make Esdeath use her trump card because she was in danger, it was because Bolic was in danger, and her primary mission was to see to it that Bolic did not die.

Does being superior to tatsumi even consider as feat ? he literally the weakest member out of them all xD

Bulat was the strongest member but susanoo wasn't around back then

So now I have another thing that might put Tatsumi 3rd higher in AP.

Shikoutazer tanked it's own attack, as it exploded via Mastema feathers and Shikoutazer took the blow. Now that was a small city level explosion, which didn't even harm it. Tatsumi was actually able to start putting damage on when he got to form 3. So form 3 should be at least Small City level.

I remember the days when the verse topped out at city block and high hypersonic reactions.

Look at Esdeath's profile. She loves prolonging her fights. She's never once gone all out on someone and that Upgrade wasn't even enough to keep her going for half a chapter. It only looked good on that specific scene because of the surprise effect it had on her. Nothing more

She isn't interested in akame she loves to play with tatsumi as he's the only one who can give her pleasure Still Why is 1st form tatsumi is scaled to Esdeath while not akame ? I don't think she hold back to that ridiculous extant against

Tatsumi is likely above her as comabt goes "just saying "

You still don't get to the point why is Tatsumi is treated as her equal "Superior sometime " While akame isn't ?

When Akame was contending with Esdeath, she likely took that doping drug that the doctors provided for her. Also, Akame's speed allows her to somewhat keep her with Esdeath's attacks coming at her, but it doesn't seem to be enough as she seems to be completely injured after her bout with Esdeath.

Now, when did Esdeath say that Tatsumi was her equal? He was approaching her power, but she probably held back up until the point where she froze the entire country.

The biggest question here is: How is Akame completely injured and bleeding despite Esdeath never being shown to land a single hit on her?

Again Why tatsumi is scaled too Esdeath While Akame isn't even though you believe she held back against both ?

Esdeath teigu allow her to do ridiculous feats but doesn't mean she can match tatsumi in combat When he was able to match her "far better than akam " in his 1st from , it's the same case like tatsumi and the prime teigu

Akame got beatn up badly Because she isn't Esdeath level of course but the difference between them Can't be that massive if she can hold her own without getting killed if Akame was completely Fodder to esdeath she mustn't survive against her for mere seconds

My problem is the massive difference between Akame and Esdeath on this site "building level " and "City level " it's like esdeath is 300 times stronger than akame xD

The biggest question here is: How is Akame completely injured and bleeding despite Esdeath never being shown to land a single hit on her?

A side effect of a medicine, I think.

Keep in mind that the doctor states that the medicine will greatly enhance Akame's abilities, at the cost of her senses.

This is why Akame was able to keep up with Esdeath for a time, barely.

Back