• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! Discussion Thread

Beat me to it Kami

So, we got Akame being a complete badass, Incursio adapting to Murasame, Esdeath breaking Murasame with her bare hands, Leone is alive, Esdeath has about 50 other techniques.

Overall, satisfying chapter.

Thanks you kami been wating for this <3

the ice bitch is dead < finally =___=

Akame finally lived up to her name as the title character and beat the main villian , and Tatsumi is fine just after getting slashed by murasame it's like nothing can kill this guy lol wonder how's he gonna get back into his human form

leone is alive and the old asshole gonna get his ass sooo ******

much better than the anime great work by the author

LOVED IT !!!

i know i am greedy but wished tatsumi was the one to kill esdeath "just saying"

BTW At least 7-B for akame is legit now ?

I'll make a revision thread for it. It might be higher because I estimated the reborn Tyrant to be about Large City/Mountain level but for now we'll get City level in.

Trynt was just waste of time , he's too big so he's slow and easy to hit and nearly mindless monster

Well whatever

ZERO7772 said:
Trynt was just waste of time , he's too big so he's slow and easy to hit and nearly mindless monster
It's still Tyrant, which should be on par with the Danger Beast that is Large Mountain via size alone. But since it's still an armor, its power is weakened.

Hmm isn't Tyrant like one of strongest even within the superclass Beasts ? correct me if i am wrong but wasn't desta ghoul a superclass as well ? how can they put Tyrant "who is stronger than the strongest teigu the same tier as him ?

ZERO7772 said:
Hmm isn't Tyrant like one of strongest even within the superclass Beasts ? correct me if i am wrong but wasn't desta ghoul a superclass as well ? how can they put Tyrant "who is stronger than the strongest teigu the same tier as him ?
I'm trying to figure out where you're going with this. Yes, Tyrant, before it's transformation into the Teigu known as Incursio, was one of the strongest within the Super Class Danger Beasts.

Yes, Death Tagool is a Super Class.

I'm not sure what you mean by putting "Tyrant who is stronger than the strongest teigu the same tier as him ?". Explain this bit, please.

I'm glad that the manga got an happy ending, i previously did not enjoyed the ending of the anime.

Leone is still alive and Tyrant adapted to Murasame. This means Tatsumi is still alive, right? For once, I'm glad for spoilers.

What about Honest? Is he dead?

I agree with 7-B Akame too.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Leone is still alive and Tyrant adapted to Murasame. This means Tatsumi is still alive, right? For once, I'm glad for spoilers.
What about Honest? Is he dead?

I agree with 7-B Akame too.
No, he's not dead.

Drellix said:
ZERO7772 said:
I'm trying to figure out where you're going with this. Yes, Tyrant, before it's transformation into the Teigu known as Incursio, was one of the strongest within the Super Class Danger Beasts.
Yes, Death Tagool is a Super Class.

I'm not sure what you mean by putting "Tyrant who is stronger than the strongest teigu the same tier as him ?". Explain this bit, please.
Just wanted to say Tyrant is far stronger than desta ghoul despite both considered superclass which mean there can be big gap between the superclass monsters

it's same how you accel is consider level 5 as other but he would absolutely murder them and they are legs under him "bar kakine "

--sorry i chose the wrong word just wanted to say the king teigu consider to be the stronger teigu and Tyrant is more or less give you enough power to deal with it meaning incriso is very up there and possibly the strongest super class beast

funny how esdeath got killed by akame's sword and tatsumi appeared just fine in this chapter lol , dude adaptation is ridiculous and this prove tatsumi can immediately adapt to any new attack from the first time

ZERO7772 said:
Just wanted to say Tyrant is far stronger than desta ghoul despite both considered superclass which mean there can be big gap between the superclass monsters

it's same how you accel is consider level 5 as other but he would absolutely murder them and they are legs under him "bar kakine "

--sorry i chose the wrong word just wanted to say the king teigu consider to be the stronger teigu and Tyrant is more or less give you enough power to deal with it meaning incriso is very up there and possibly the strongest super class beast
Yes, he is amoung the strongest.

Mountain level is a huge jump up from At least City level. And if was a full powered Tyrant, we're talking about Large Mountain level. But since it has been weakened by being "killed" and converted into a armor, it shouldn't be at it's full power again.

Back