• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! Discussion Thread

You can read japanese lina?

It's disappointing tho to think even after big boost up she not even on level of tatsumi in his 1st form , title character wasted xD

Well, the main selling point of Akame is to kill things with one slice. I get the feeling that we're gonna see somthing similar to the Raiden vs Armstrong battle again, with Akame standing in for Raiden.

O V O

Yeah. Akame is amazing against people she can actually scratch, but take that away and she's pretty much super fodder.

Tatsumi is ridiculously strong, extremely durable and can now fly.

Esdesu~ has better reflexes, can use ice to block attacks and ice to pressure Akame into a tight spot. Not to mention Unlimited Ice Works.

Well maybe she lack that much AP after all Esdeath was using ice mixing with her attacks to fight tatsumi and he could still keep up Whille Akame got competely Rekt Byesdeath who was just using her sword , man Tatsumi was cutting the ice like cake and that was his 1st form

Title character wasted again ,

Wasn't Wave scaled to Winged Tatsumi or something?

Also, Akame's not necessarily the title character. Akame means red-eyed, and Akame ga Kill means red-eyed Killer.

She's not the only one with red eyes. I mean Tatsumi has one red eye with Incursio infused. Probably has both red cross eyes now that he became Tyrantsumi.

Tatsumi red eye

Scaling Wave to third form Tatsumi is ridiculous He showed nothing that high to say he is "Comparable " to him he was just back up for tatsumi for short while He pushed the back of Shikoutazer head with surprise attack but that's it

Anyway why is Suzuka is so low ?

Tatsumi had to hold back against Shikoutazer Because he was inside the capital still he didn't want to hurt the civilian he needed waves help to drag him out of it once wave is gone and We saw Tatsumi preform such feat by himself without the help of wave

Again Tatsumi was able to push Shikoutazer by himself and damaging it, the emperor also though it will be dangerous to take direct hit from tatsumi While he said nothing about Wave and that was before Tatsumi used his spear and gone all out , wave was about equal to Evolve incriso Why is he now comparable to tatsumi in his 3rd who had serval power up since then while wave did nothing ?

Tatsumi taking down shikoutaze have no relate to our Discussion

My problme wave is scaled to third form tatsumi can you really prove he is equal to him ?

ZERO7772 said:
Again Tatsumi was able to push Shikoutazer by himself and damaging it, the emperor also though it will be dangerous to take direct hit from tatsumi While he said nothing about Wave and that was before Tatsumi used his spear and gone all out , wave was about equal to Evolve incriso Why is he now comparable to tatsumi in his 3rd who had serval power up since then while wave did nothing ?

Tatsumi was able to push Shikoutazer back and damage it

Push it back? Yes. Damage it? Not really, as it never stated that.

That was before Tatsumi used his spear and gone all out

Which didn't change at thing what so ever.

He is at least equal to Winged Incursio and it's not that far fetched to say he's equal to 3rd Form Incursio, being the strongest Top Tier in the series.

It's just your own assumption you can't prove it at all i am asking you to give logic explanation and proof on why he should be equal to 3rd form tatsumi We scaled him to Evolve incriso back in the day now of all sudden after ch 75 he is equal to 3rd form based on what ?

Push it back? Yes. Damage it? Not really, as it never stated that.

OMG Dude this is you're own words on tatsumi profile : "Was capable of making Shikoutazergo on guard and harm him, yet couldn't defeat him for good)

Which didn't change at thing what so ever.

Burh .... i am telling you it was mention that 3rd form tatsumi who was holding back > wave and you're telling me he is comparable to him the only thing that was never stated is your talk bring me one line where it said Wave is Comparable to Tatsumi in him "Winged form " never mind the 3rd one

being the strongest Top Tier in the series.

This is just you assuming he is "the Strongest Top tier " and it have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion

Like i said this doesn't make sense wave fought Evolved Incursio and we're not sure if tatsumi even went 100% on him and even if he did that doesn't justify scaling him to 3rd form tatsumi who is serval times Stronger than the one Wave fought

First off, those are not my words. Secondly, he only hurt Shikoutazer when he hit the already damaged spot, which could not be done without Wave. Third, when he got his second Teigu, Tatsumi didn't hold back. And he's comparable to that form because neither of them could do any damage or even push back Shikoutazer. Fourth, this is not an assumption. No one in the series has been able to equip and second Teigu. Even Esdeath herself cannot do it, and she stated that he is physically strong enough to do it, which means he is physically stronger than everyone aside from Tatsumi.

1) but you agree on them and put it in the profile no ?

2)He still pushed it and remember Wave was also uselsess againt the mecah until tatsumi had his power up then they pushed it

3)that logic doesn't apply just because little kid and adult man can't harm car doesn't harm they are equals

4)Does Not justify him begin equal to 3rd form tatsumi and you're Negating the discussion we had While ago Esdeath is "City level " and Tatsumi in his 1st form could trade attacks with her but scaled as "small city level " because we believe she wasn't serious now and you're saying wave is Stronger than her

so what you're saying is : Wave > Esdeath > Esdeath holding back > tatsumi

Wave who equipd second Teigu Used his most powerful attack and was still counter by tatsumi Evolved form with pretty much no damge and now suddnely wave is many time Stronger than that

make sense out of this please

First, no I didn't.

Second, And?

Third, if an adult man cannot harm a car, than they are for sure equals.

Fourth, I think you're forgetting that Wave TRAINED while he was away too. He didn't just lally gag around. He's stronger than he was when he first got it, as it clearly showed because he can use them both much longer. And that's not what I'm saying at all. You have to factor time in too.

Not sure if this wasn't/is discussed somwhere, but shouldn't "Ice blast" on esdeath profile be renamed to "Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief" and a mention being added that it requires several days worth of her energy?

I might soon be making a Danger Beasts page with terminology and Class rankings. Just a heads up. I have the Official guide to it so I can list them accordingly up to a certain point. It also covers AGK Zero beasts as well, so that helps.

That would be great, yes.

Now I am wondering how you managed to get a paperback copy of the AgK guide. Anyways, I do look forward to seeing it, yes,

I just read the latest chapter.

Najenda: Esdeath you are surrounded!

Lmao

Esdeath: Bitch, all of you are surrounded by me! xD

Welp, just noticed this discussion.

Esdeath just Elsa'd the entire capital.

Let it go~
Let him go... Let him gooo... Just kill him and keep his corpse.

Esdeath literally (I mean literally) kicking stuff in the teeth as usual. This time though, it's the army + Akame.

Hyped as all hell for the next chapter.

it's funny Najenda said she need 100,1000 army and 10 teigu users + akame to kill esdeath while she send tatsumi to hold her off by himself , man what bunch of fodders xD that remind me when tatsumi first got his evolved form he had to 70% of the job on esdeath and budo while the others members got stomped left and right

Gemmysaur said:
Good job Esdeath! You just flucking gave Tyrant homefield advantage.
it's also big advantage to her , Tyrant just won't be affected by most of her attacks though she is 3-4 stronger now and tatsumi is mindless monster

the author made tatsumi save the army twice already doubt if he gonna give him even more role

that remind me when tatsumi first got his evolved form he had to 70% of the job on esdeath and budo while the others members got stomped left and right

Hmm, Mine was very useful in this fight also.

Akame, Leone and Najenda... yes, just walking frags.

Considering it was just a scratch, I think it's fine where it is because bladed objects need less force than a blunt strike.

Why 3rd/4th form Tatsumi is only city level for damaging Purge Mode Shikoutazer, when Shikoutazer has city+ durability?

Cropfist said:
Why 3rd/4th form Tatsumi is only city level for damaging Purge Mode Shikoutazer, when Shikoutazer has city+ durability?
Because 3rd form couldn't bring it down and 4th form went through the weakened area.

I really think that since he was already losing himself to Incursio and they were becoming one entity with two souls, Akame killing the dragon form would've killed one soul only, that being Incursio which, given Tatsumi's words, was almost already being the one in control.

This would theoretically give Tatsumi full control of its powers with the second soul being dead.

New chapter should be up in 2-3 days , that begin the plot is still crap as ever huh alot of deaths never made a good series

Aw, thank God. Can't wait for Akame's Ennoodzuno.

@Drellix

I opened a content revision thread for Mine. Shouldn't she be Small Town for being comparable to the rest of Night Raid? Cropfist already agreed.

Back