• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akabane tries his hand against Vecna

Status
Not open for further replies.
something something passive probability manipulation saying he goes first and all his stuff hits better something something resist everything in existence something something Vecna thinks and instantly wins

also what full SBA says Vecna speedstomps via infinite speed > FTL

Either way you're kidding yourself. Full SBA states they're at their peak forms. Vecna blitzes hard. So you're now knowingly proposing High Hypersonic vs FTL.

Equalize the speed, Earl.

To be clear, Vecna rofls regardless due to passives and resisting everything Akabane has, but equalize it to at least try to be unbiased.

Mr. Bambu said:
Either way you're kidding yourself. Full SBA states they're at their peak forms. Vecna blitzes hard. So you're now knowingly proposing High Hypersonic vs FTL.
Equalize the speed, Earl.
Ugh, bambu you kno this is for the High 6-A spot. And ou, just realized Vecna is strongest speed "equal". My bad then. Didn't realize she was the speed equal one.

Ok speed equal.

Vecna resists everything, moves first because probability, thinks in his general direction, good fight.

How can vecna deal with Akabane manipulating her powers so that it idk let's say it does the opposite making her self destruct?

And can Vecna even end the fight? Considering type 8 and 9.

Can Vecna deal with non existence?

1. Vecna goes first, non-issue.

2. Vecna can incap, and... well frankly yeah. Gods have Type 8 and 9 in their avatars and they can still kill each other.

3. Whut. Shar has way better nonexistence and any magic can harm her, have you missed out on the fact that D&D Non Physical Reaction allows hitting almost any type of character?

1. That's due to his passive beliefs so not an issue either. Also he has probability manip on his own (passive), resistance to it and type 4 too so yeah.

2. His type 8 is based on his belief. As long as he doesn't believe he can die, he won't, he will always come back. Said belief is 2-A. And his type 9 is well, his true self is in the real world (a universe outside of the multiverse of the archiver, if that even makes sense, outside of the multiversal laws of causality, time, space etc), so i doubt vecna even has the range for that.

3. Nvm then. xD

1. What power? Because I'm willing to bet the farm Vecna resists hard, with a decent scaling chain. Also, lol type 4 blocking the abilities of gods.

2. Doesn't matter. Incap. Plus, frankly, it doesn't really matter. Gods have better Type 8/9. They can still kill each other.

Tony di bugalu said:
Mr. Bambu FRA.
is that an actual vote coz I'm fairly sure this is a stomp

don't get me wrong, if it isn't a stomp I'm voting Vecna too, but just making sure

Alright, then.

Two for Vecna.

1. Power Modification. He can modify powers passively into what he believes. Rendering basically everything useless cus he can just believe it to be sth else.

2. Type 9 is based on making clones so incap won't work either.

>Votes

I mean you guys do know this is either stomp or be stomped. We just gotta decide who stomps. What's even the point of votes?

Besides for voting's sake

1. Achieved through what, is my thing. If this is the law manip thing, then Vecna resists hard.

2. Multiversal range lol.

3. Seems like it isn't a stomp if Akabane has a win-condition. So making this match means it will go on the pages.

1. Nothing really. It's his basic ability "if i don't believe it it doesn't exist, if i do it does".

• Divine Providence: Akabane's powers work like the Uncertainty principle where if he can't imagine something it cannot happen. Akabane is unable to imagine his death and therefore he cannot die. He couldn't imagine that there was something his scalpels couldn't break and could therefore break through Misaki's indestructible light beams. And up until his last match versus Ban where he enjoyed his fight so much he considered the possibility of losing, it was stated that it was impossible for him to lose due to his belief.
It can be used for literally anything you can think of, from Power Modification, to Power Nullification, to BFR, to Probability Manipulation, to fate, to info, to law you name it. There is no "achieved through what". Power Mod is the ability (which vecna doesn't resist).

2. Yeah but the real world is even outside of the multiverse. The whole multiverse in GB is virtual, yet the real world is not.

3. Depends if passives don't work from Akabane's side vecna stomps, if they do, akabane stomps.

4. Does vecna resist Info manip? From what im seeing no. And i've checked other gods, from what i saw, no one has info manip either.

1. Firstly, he certainly does, I'd just need to go hunt down the scan. The "lol this is a random power you can't resist it" doesn't work on a verse that unironically provides saves to Broadway Force, Vibration Manipulation, Duplication, and bad smells. Secondly, the use of the power can be resisted. He can't do anything to Vecna because of that alone. Say he believes Vecna doesn't have any powers. Vecna resists power null. So either way this is a moot point.

2. Cool. Nothing stops Vecna from incapping the avatar though. Or just going outside the multiverse. Inter-multiversal travel is a thing, hell, look at demons. Look at Elminster. The former travelled through the 1-A far realm from a broken multiverse to create the Abyss, the latter was capable of travelling to another D&D setting and even, as you put it, real life (canonically) to give interviews to Dragon Magazine. Don't ask.

3. Vecna's passives aren't assault passives, and Vecna resists. If Akabane has a wincondition, which it seems he might depending on what he believes, since we've given it such a wide breadth, then this wouldn't be a stomp and instead a victory for Vecna.

1. Rn he doesn't so RIP. And no, not about turning them off (he can do that through logic but that's besides the point), He can manipulate the way they work, it'd be power null if he turns them off not power mod. Power Mod is him being capable of changing parts of an ability (example, from indestructible to destructible), if his every belief becomes reality her prob manip could make her go second or sth like that, so basically so that her attacks screw her over.

2. Vecna has 1-A teleport. U wot? Srsly? Nvm then.

3. Depends. His every wish becomes reality, but from the way you're putting it, the only thing he can do that vecna doesn't resist is his power mod. So...let's discuss whether it's a stomp or not once the debating is over.

1. Yes he does. I would just need to go dig up the scan. Which, granted, would take an immense amount of time to go through and find what book it is in.

2. Not quite. Vecna can teleport to a place where he can access a 1-A realm. I forget the exact name of the thing, apologies, it's referenced a bunch in demon lore.

There are people who can modify your power in DnD? (this verse is starting to feel stupid, now i get why you said LoP is not fun in fights)

None of the gods are fun in fights. Basically, yes. Think of it like this. The game creators have been expected to churn out more and more new powers for 40+ years, these powers (in the forms of classes, spells, etc) have to fit aesthetic niches for everyone who plays, which.... is a wide audience with differing wants and desires. So even basic classes vary from fighters to sorcerers to priests to bards to psychics to people who manipulate reality by knowing the real name of everything.

Anyhoo. The game creators also have to balance said stuff. So practically everyone resists every power ever published. They have to, otherwise it creates a broken meta.

And that's why D&D god tiers are bad in fights.

I agree. It's why D&D is one of the three weird verses.

delete getbackers for being bad

I guess whatever happens happens right now. Missmatch at either way. Right now either Akabane passively stomps, or when the 2-A resistance to power mod becomes a thing, Vecna stomps.

Not wanting to do another thread.

Let's say it's Ban Midou here. Will his jagan work?

Just really good resistance negating Illusion Creation and Dream manipulation.

Illusion Creation and Dream Manip are both easily resisted, yes. Even lesser creatures than Vecna like Dendar do that on a 2-A scale.

lol

Overcoming resistance is easily resisted, yes.

Well Ban was somehow able to overcome immunity. "My guardian angel is immune to the jagan"

3 chapters later

"I've been jagan'd"

Would you like to know who has the superior scaling chain? I'm willing to bet I know who.

Ban obviously

Oh well ok then. Vecna stomps.

Until we get the raw scans saying it's infinite instead of countless and GB becomes the highest 2-A in the site

Down the thread goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back