• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GetBackers Transcendential CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody ask him to comment here again via his message wall.

RM97 said:
I've read GB twice by now and I'm currently on my 3rd Rerun. I could easily revise the verse here if I wanted to but I'm busy somewhere else. So yeah, later.
He said he's busy right now. This will have to wait for a bit more, I guess.

Well, it is good to let him know that the staff would appreciate his help if he decides to make a revision.

Ok so the "current conclusions" are:

• No high 2-A
  • Removal of Low 2-C
  • Adding a High 6-A key for everyone who scales to Ginji
  • The rest is fine

Probably, yes, but we need a plan for how we should properly apply the changes. RM97's help would be very appreciated for this.

Well I'm busy with irl stuffs plus I have prior engagements with another wiki revising a bunch of verses like GB, VHD, AMG/OMG, Aquarion Trilogy,etc. But I'll see what I can do here.

But for the charas here: Top Tiers like Ban, Ginji, Akabane, Voodoo King, Yohan, Kazuki,etc would scale from that High 6-A statement. For Drei Ritters, you can calc Shingetsu Sword swings at Hypersonic+ level (Since they were stated to faster than Sound multiple times and are beyond Eternal Bonds Ban who was a dozen times faster than being Supersonic+) and it'll scale to charas like Der Kaiser, Paul, Miroku,etc

In conclusion:

• High 6-A for Top Tiers at least
  • Mid Tiers scaling from Shingetsu Sword calc at Hypersonic+ speed
  • Low tiers would be MCB/City Block as well as large buildings

The shingetsu sword was swung at light speed though, not hypersonic. And i do not think we can do that for a number of reasons.

1. It being at light speed means infinite kinetic energy.

2. KE will be getting changes and swinging something with speed won't give a tier anymore.

3. If we forget about the 2 above and calc it at 98% the speed of light (which we did) it will give High 5-A and that was still not accepted as we couldn't take a lower speed than the feat and apply it to calculate the feat.

Light Speed was mentioned once but faster than the speed of sound was mentioned more times. Not to mention it'd be a case of outlier considering Light Speed and possibly FTL starts with Masaki who was a top dog in Infinity Fortress and way way above Drei Ritters.

But either way, you can just calc the Weight of the Shingetsu Sword to give them an "At Least" tier

Light Speed was mentioned several times, and even then Masaki is not that far above the Old Dude from the Drei Rihtter. Remember that guy could keep up with Paul (so he's at least comparable to Der Kaiser as well). Masaki was still stronger but not that huge of a difference. Even the miroku had a light speed statement.

As i said we calced it at 2% "less" than the speed of light and it was not accepted. And KE is getting revised either way. The sword calc is a no go.

I don't really remember Miroku having Light Speed statements although I need to check and Miroku's father (The Old guy in Drei Ritters) was below Der Kaiser who was below the Lords of Infinity Fortress including Masaki. Plus Masaki's attacks were literal light which gave Akabane and Ginji trouble initially. So scaling wise it wouldn't really make sense for DR to have Light Speed and be considerably below characters much faster and powerful than them where Masaki > Der Kaiser > Drei Ritters. Though I digress with this. It's a topic for a different discussion.

I didn't really say anything about KE. Just that you can calc the weight of the Sword which would yield something near Class P strength and based on this you can give a tier if it's allowed in the wiki.

Ginji was having an overall upper hand and that was in strength not speed. Akabane was just toying with the guy.

We'll find another tier for these guys, for now:

• No high 2-A
  • Removal of Low 2-C
  • Adding a High 6-A key for everyone who scales to Ginji
  • The rest is fine
This ok? ^^

That still doesn't answer my point on the scaling plus Chapter 323 and 324 explicitly shows Masaki attacking and beating Ratei Ginji with "Photon Particles" as well as converting into light and attacking with Light Form Excalibur sword. Not to mention Masaki was outspeeding Ginji via literal massless waves of light particles where Ginji couldn't track Masaki since his brain wasn't fast enough to register Masaki's location. I'm more than happy to post scans for this but I'm running low on data. However, as I said, it's a completely different topic for another discussion.

And yes, that's pretty much it on top of my head. So go ahead and proceed until I'll do a revision one day soon.

That is fine, yes. If you need me to unlock any profiles, you need to write a list of their exact page titles here.

Since the CRT topics look evaluated and concluded, I unlocked the pages to help.

I do not think that they need to be locked.

Okay.

@RM97

I would appreciate if you tell me when you start your revision thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back