• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't she be like Unknow. At least High 3-A?

She's a higher-dimensional being => she's at least 4-D

And I believe this has something to do with the Unknow key of Medaka, I think?

Ajimu - Unknown key

Medaka-Unknown key

Kumagawa - Unknown key

Gagamaru - Unknown Key

I think you're getting the gist of it.

Ajimu's tier would be 1-A normally (she transcends dimensions and is like completely unfazed by styles which again surpass dimensions). But Medaka Box is treated as a parody manga here so a TON of stuff gets brushed off. (PS: The bias against the show is also really potent, but don't let anyone know). I mean stuff like this happens:

Medaka: "possible 5-C key" (Reason: She said she would go destroy the moon and was the only one who could destroy the moon, she didn't do that in pannel so it's only possible.....).

Kumagawa: Unknown tier (Most of his statements get nulled cus parody manga, all his erasing the world, even the erasure of colors is dismissed, long story short...a LOT of things).

Encounter: Unknown tier (Statements that would put Encounter on a pretty broken level of block get dismissed due to sounding like NLF).

Same for Ajimu. Her transcendence of dimensions is dissmissed. Her immunity to something like All Fiction is dismissed. Literally "ALL" of her shown skills get dismissed via being "just random names, she never used those powers, it's just a parody" (that was part of the bias). Her statements over controlling the plot get dismissed. Her transcendence of concepts and other characters calling them fiction gets dismissed...need i continue? I mean she is such a "dismissed" character that she's not allowed in vs battles.

And for Medaka's unknown key...basically just get all the unknowns i just mentioned, put them together and add the "unknown from The End and The Hero" and u got the unknown keys...

Btw, High 3A is not 4D. Low 2-C is 4D in power. Though her higher dimensional stuff is also dismissed.

Yeahboiii123 said:
Read the tiering system again. High 3-A is either Infinite 3-D or 4-D that is less universal in scale.
"less than universal"...she ain't less than universal doe. A 4D that tanks the big bang and brushes of all fiction is not less than universal but eh. She ain't getting a tier, anytime soon.

SchroKatze said:
Ajimu is a character with god complex. 99,9% of her skills are literally gags and copy pasted from random text in the background, without any explanation or feats. Its not bias against Ajimu, its common sense.
Well most of it IS bias. The skills are not gags, the character is a gag, because she's so strong. That's the joke. It's like oh Encounter is a skill that can redirect any amount of raw dmg, oh AF can turn anything into nothing concepts included, then there comes this gal, she's like "well i have like 12.8 quadrillion more powers so why even bother against me? She makes fun of other shonen not let's dismiss everything coming from her.

Last time I checked, the previous thread about the same topic was closed immediately after it was created, so I'll say this one won't last for very long, as it's been already covered long ago.

RebubleUselet said:
Last time I checked, the previous thread about the same topic was closed immediately after it was created, so I'll say this one won't last for very long, as it's been already covered long ago.
True. This is getting closed soon enough im guessing.

It's still too soon for Ajimu's tier. There exists a possible reasoning that could give her a tier, though it's fairly detailed. I'll do that in the future.

If it's about the 1-A one.

Then i'm pretty sure that's getting rejected instantly

Reminder all of Medaka Box was just chuuni kids being chuuni and that the characters "forgetting their powers" as they got older was just everyone (quite literally) growing up. But theories aside, there's barely a foundation for 2-C, let alone 1-A.

BigDawgs said:
Reminder all of Medaka Box was just chuuni kids being chuuni and that the characters "forgetting their powers" as they got older was just everyone (quite literally) growing up. But theories aside, there's barely a foundation for 2-C, let alone 1-A.
M8....nvm

Chuuni kids being chuuni.

• Digimon cough
All Fiction alone is 2-C, also don't look down on Medaka Box so much, if the "metafictional parody" line gets erased from it's description it'll be 1 of the most powerful verses in the wiki.

RebubleUselet said:
And no, many things were turned down on MB because of the lack of evidence, not "muh metafictional parody".
That's still the main issue m8. Stuff get's turned down cus everything breaks before the plot.

I'm up for a Low 2-C Ajimu, but where are the statements for it? And where does this 1-A Ajimu comes from originally? I want answers for this meme >:v

Ohhh, but why is it "wanked" to 1-A, more statements? feats? something? or just pure speculation?

For those who would like some form of possible proof on Ajimu's tier in the 1-A area. It has been fought over plenty times of times in the years on Vsbattle. So, there are too many forms to try and grasp every detail. However to cut short here are Iapitus The Impaler made one of the best arguments for the statement of Ajimu's transcending all dimensions skill.

"

Her transdualistic status builds off of an already known fact about Ajimu, she essentially sees everything around her as all the same with no distinctio between them: they are all fiction; nothing more than ink on a page; no different from the back grounds they lay o. This establishes a possible reality fiction difference already (the anime drives this home more), which is impressive, but if you look a bit deeper then you find something interesting. Remember Ajimu's mini speech where she rambles off a bunch of dualistic principles and says that she doesn't see a difference between them? Well she mentions her inability to distinguish between dualistic concepts again later, and she explicitly says that such dualistic concepts are also nothing more than "all the same ink on a paper," and if you remember before "no distinction from the background." Very Dosist

Thus, to conclude, from Ajimu's persepctive: Light and Dark, Good and Evil, Poison and Antidote, Winning and Losing, Strength and Weakness, Black and White, Success and Failure, Happiness and Sorrow Punishments and Rewards, Insults and Praise To her its is all ink on a page, No different from the background they lay on." --Iapitus The Impaler

Ajimu did also write e final episode of season 2 and is seen in an editing room with medaka box art/mangas etc with a tv playing medaka box behind her. Also, the number of volumes the manga has and calls other people manga characters.

https://imgur.com/a/PRVAc

There are many other stuff, but I'm too lazy to find.

You know that she has a god-complex and doesn't really know that she is fictional, right? She just thinks hse is.

RebubleUselet

The main catch for Vsbattle classifies 1-A is

Note that all tier 1-A characters have qualitative superiority over dimensional structures and concepts. Also, 'mere' capability to 'exist' in a beyond dimensional domain does not qualify a character as a beyond dimensional being. <---Ajimu has the capability to exist in a beyond dimensional domain, but her superiority over all other dimensional structures and concepts was triumph by the author due Theory Of Narrative Causality.

This is why she was denied 1-A years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back