• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Najimi's profile remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im saying "concept manip" is correct. Cus even though it may not be conceptual in nature you're still manipulating concepts. The profile is correct, we just shouldn't say the ability is conceptual in nature.

The name should be changed, yes.

I'd say look into all her Mage abilities, they allow her to govern many many things, arguably things that would make people 1-A.

Adaptive Power (Humour Contest: Be stronger than the Opponent skill.)

Void Manipulation (Cool from Zero Cool: Subdue Nothingness skill)

Absorption (Know How Vacuum: Absorb others skill)

Power Nullification (Lost Password: Set enemy to level 1 skill)

Subjective Reality/Reality Warping (Next Honest: Words become reality skill)

Clairvoyancy/Precognition (Area Free: Clairvoyance skill)

Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation (Zero Sum Real: Control Life & Death Skill)

Probability Manipulation (Isolate Space; Control Probability skill)

Fate Manipulation (Sequenced catastrophe: Invalidate Fate skill)

Time Manipulation/???? (Feel Retaker: Do a retake skill)

Passive Death Manipulation: (Deathst Moment: If you are seen they die skill)

Skill Mimicry, Power Nullificatiin (Rob Airtain: Skill robbery skill)

Spatial Manipulation (King Mapping: Manipulate Coordinates skill)

Existence Erasure (I banish: Annihilation skill)

Instinctive Reaction [?] (Death Meeting: Continue fighting even if you die skill)

Law Manipulation (Excpetion Please; Create an exception skill)

Plot Manipulation (Godeye: Interfere with the Narrative skill)

Fate Manipulation (Transport Plan: Control Fate skill)

Sealing (Sleeping skill: Sealing skill) < This one lied!!!!

Law Manipulation (Rule Make: Create laws skill)

Soul Manipulation, Absorption (Portable Soul: Absorb souls skill)

Resurrection (Repeater kitsch: Revival skill)

Accelerated Learning (Skillful: Master skills skill)

Spatial Manipulation (Grab empty: Distort Space skill)

Fate Maniplation[?] (Murder Mathematic: Win against stronger opponents skill)

Immortality (Type 5/7) (Undead Genius: Immortality skill)

Heres a few for you, I may give you some more but as you may know things on my end are difficult right now.

@Udlmaster Causality did that for their last draft but decided against doing it here. Medaka Box isn't 1-A, we know about the skills that seem to imply it.

@Coolest Unknown.

Agnaa said:
@Udlmaster Causality did that for their last draft but decided against doing it here. Medaka Box isn't 1-A, we know about the skills that seem to imply it.
@Coolest Unknown.
Yeah, the Beyond Higher dimensions stuff, but she also governs coordinates, parameters and such.

But I think she should at least be "Unknow, at least Low 2-C"

There's more than enough evidence to prove she's Low 2-C at the very least.

Eugh, have you been in any of the past threads about Ajimu's tiering? You're not bringing up anything new.

Why should she be considered at least Low 2-C?

Agnaa said:
Eugh, have you been in any of the past threads about Ajimu's tiering? You're not bringing up anything new.
Why should she be considered at least Low 2-C?
Because she scales above multiple beings who have Low 2-C feats and has Low 2-C feats herself.

Having abilities that can create a Universe, tanking the Big Bang, possibly multiple times if the Big Crunch is correct.

Udlmaster said:
Because she scales above multiple beings who have Low 2-C feats and has Low 2-C feats herself.

Having abilities that can create a Universe, tanking the Big Bang, possibly multiple times if the Big Crunch is correct.
No she doesn't and no she doesn't.

We don't know what was exactly meant by creating a universe (is it a full-sized thing or just a pocket reality?) or how long it takes her to do it.

Tanking the big bang is only 3-A and even then (if you're taking all of her single-sentence description skills as accurate) she could have used a skill to tank it or avoid it entirely by going non-corporeal.

Medaka has Universal+ scaling, abilities and statements.

Kumagawa has Universal+ EE which was stated to not affect Ajimu.

She naturally has Baby Planet, she created the Dream world, which is shown to be very likely Universal in size and has its own time flow.

Etc.

Medaka and Kumagawa aren't universal+. That got rejected.

I already commented on Baby Planet.

What do you mean she created the Dream World? That seems plausible but I don't exactly remember it. And either way, the Dream World isn't an actual physical place, so creating it isn't an AP feat.

This is all old-hat and why Ajimu was put at Unknow instead of just 8-B.

>Medaka and Kumagawa aren't universal+. That got rejected.

Why? Medaka has fought beings who control 4-D space, has her own Universe creating ability and so on.

Kumagawa consistently shows Universal EE feats and was stated he was going to destroy the Universe.

>What do you mean she created the Dream World? That seems plausible but I don't exactly remember it. And either way, the Dream World isn't an actual physical place, so creating it isn't an AP feat.

It is a physical place though, Ajimu destroyed a Star in there, and people are obviously able to touch things, and even if we assume it's not a physical place, she created a Universe on some level.

>We don't know what was exactly meant by creating a universe

I wonder if it involves creating a Universe.

>(is it a full-sized thing or just a pocket reality?) or how long it takes her to do it.

It doesn't use the words "Pocket realm" or "Pocket reality" so to say it is, is a baseless assumption, and by the text it would be assumpted to be instant as it doesn't say "over time" or any such thing.

>Why?

Dude, you were in the thread.

>Medaka has fought beings who control 4-D space

Who?

>Her own universe creating ability

Same issues as Baby Planet.

>Kumagawa consistently shows Universal EE feats

Kumagawa has never ever EE'd a universe. The highest AP he's demonstrated with his EE is barely 10-A. He erased colour on a likely universal scale but that doesn't scale to AP and has its own weirdness with it, and is the only time it managed to erase something on that scale. It seemingly couldn't even erase the moon that Testament brought down.

>and was stated he was going to destroy the Universe

No. The scans used the word "world" and both of those statements are extremely dubious. One of them has Kumagawa lying about AF's capabilities in the next panel, and one of them stated that Kumagawa is trying to destroy the world when "I want to erase the universe" is never mentioned as a motive/goal of his.

>Ajimu destroyed a Star there

That doesn't make it physical. You can "destroy" things in non-physical dream realms.

>People are obviously able to touch things

This happens all the time in fictional dream worlds???

>even if we assume it's not a physical place, she created a Universe on some level

Not on a physical level, so it doesn't scale to AP.

>baseless assumption, by the text we should assume it's instant

Sure, but we have too little information on those skills to properly say, imo. There's three skills that involve Ajimu killing herself yet she stays alive. There's multiple skills that involve the other person dying yet they stay alive.

I don't like taking two statements from these massive walls of text that don't result in actual effects on the series as evidence of tiers way above anything else demonstrated in the series.

@Goji, Udl, Coolest No need, it was rejected.

This kind of shit (repeatedly bringing up the same arguments with no new information for 4 years) usually gets discussion thread rules made about it.

>Who?

I forget her name, she has 4-D space she manipulates and can turn people into 2-D beings on Cards.

>Same issues as Baby Planet.

There aren't issues.

> Kumagawa has never ever EE'd a universe.

This is the same argument used against Cell being 4-B.

>The highest AP he's demonstrated with his EE is barely 10-A. He erased colour on a likely universal scale but that doesn't scale to AP and has its own weirdness with it

Erasing the concept of Color across the Universe is a Low 2-C feat, 3-A if you want a very low ball.

>It seemingly couldn't even erase the moon that Testament brought down.

Likelt PIS or he just didn't want to, being Chaotic Neutral personified.

>No. The scans used the word "world"

The kanji for "World" also means Universe and society (Insert Joker meme here), that's why, and seeing as he removed the Universal concept of colour, individually erasing them, he has the range and EE AP to do it.

>That doesn't make it physical. You can "destroy" things in non-physical dream realms.

Okay, if it can be destroyed it means it's real, meaning she did create a real Universe, and again, even if we assume it's non-physical, which hasn't been proven, it means she created a real realm on some level, it doesn't matter if it's physical or not, because it means that it was created as a real Universe, physicality doesn't matter.

>Sure, but we have too little information on those skills to properly say, imo.

We do though, it states it creates a Universe, like, it's very straight forward.

>There's three skills that involve Ajimu killing herself yet she stays alive.

Ajimu has resurrection abilities and immortality abilities as well, so they'd cancel those out.

>

I will unfollow this thread, my job is done I guess, I let Agnaa do the corrections he want in the draft. Sorry.

I'm gonna drop this and respond in discord, since the topic's banned.

@Udl Stop derailing. This is a formal warning. You know the rule on this one, I've seen you acknowledge its existence.

I have a few new abilities for Ajimu from the new Translation of the new Good Loser Kumagawa novel chapter. The changes to All Fiction have their own CRT, but since we're already revising Ajimu I'll put her stuff here.

One of Ajimu's Sword Skills, "Sword Looks", originally described as a "Sword purification skill" has its application shown here, where Ajimu used it to "make up" the Hero's Sword. To me, the scan implies Weapon Creation even though that is nothing like "sword purification".

On top of this, Ajimu set up a rule for the Hero's Sword, making it so that only a hero can pull it out. This seems like Law Manipulation to me. However, since it's not a skill I'm not sure if Iihiko's power null would necessarily scale to it, any thoughts on this?

To go back to things from other sources that aren't on Ajimu's profile yet, she should get the skill Lady Guitarist added in, which lets her reload guns without touching the gun or the bullets. I'm not sure what ability this should be, but it should be one.

She should also get Sleep Manipulation for having an unnamed skill that instantly made Zenkichi unconscious.

Re. Ok i have some time to throw so:

• Changed Mathematics Manipulation to Information Manipulation
  • Changed her AP description with the current one
  • Mentionned that Najimi didn't completly resisted to Bookmaker's effect
  • The new Ajimu stuff is done (Weapon Creation, Law Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Summoning (for Lady guitarist)
@Agnaa What should i do now?

• You should remove the leftovers of the tabber from the start/end of the P&A section.
  • I'd change "She demonstrated to being able to lift large structure in a sealed state but we don't know what she can do in her Ultimate form" to "She could easily lift a soccer goal when sealed by Bookmaker, but she lacks lifting feats when unsealed".
  • Stamina should have a comma after "Unknown" and before "possibly infinite", and the justification should be rewritten but I'm not exactly sure how.
  • Why does her range go up to Low-Multiversal? Shouldn't it only cap at Universal?
  • The skill names shouldn't be bolded in her range justification.
  • I'm not sure why "Ajimu is also defeatist and seems to overestimate his enemies, even when she win against them instantanously, she even asked Kumagawa to find someone who can kill her despite her astronomical number of skills " was added to the end of her weaknesses, it seems unnecessary and irrelevant.
  • The note is under a bullet point when it shouldn't be.
I'll double-check her powers and abilities for grammar later, since I don't have the time right now.

• The leftover is for make my editing more easy,i will fix this don't worry
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Yeah that's Universal, i've fixed that.
  • Fixed
  • Well, i've find the fact that Ajimu is defeatist relevant for a weakness, but i can remove it if necessary.
  • Fixed
OkOk

That's all? I hope we can replace the old profile with the new tomorrow, my time is limited and in september i'll probably not being able to edit again. If the P&A is fixed, Agnaa just need to clean up if necessary and we're done.

We could implement it now/tomorrow and I could edit in any grammar fixes later.

Or we can leave adding it until I have time to check the grammar myself, and the page could be posted then (so you wouldn't need to edit when you're busy).

the second solution is fine to me, also, i'am already at "tomorrow" now (it is 3am) so that fine after my sleep ;)

Okay,last checking:

• Agnaa, are you sure to not put an attack and technique section as i've originaly made?
  • Can we mention the "rest of her skill?" with a link to her page from the medaka box wiki? since actually, people use her 814 skills in battle
  • I'll also add Durability Negation since i've forgot it.

• I won't put it in, even though I'd prefer one, since you haven't put one in.
  • We can.
  • Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back