• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Najimi's profile remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted the descriptions of abilities to be in the attacks section, not the powers and abilities, and you wanted it to stay in P&A

Ah no, they are separated, P&A have his own description when Attacks section has his own.

I guess it's fine?

I'm fine with the Attacks section being there or not. I'd rather the descriptions not be in the P&A but it's up to your discretion.

I mean a lot of profile add a description of the move in their P&A and Attack section.

Anyway, the change i've made are done, now you just need to check the draft again and fix stuff if necessary.

No, I've been too busy.

Refer to what I said here for how to proceed.

Okok, i've corrected the grammar errors i guess i can post it and after that could see if there is still errors

I'll warn Ant that we reached a conclusion.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Quoting something I told to Fire:
Do you guys think Ajimu profile name should be changed to 'Najimi Ajimu'?

Because her first name is 'Najimi' and her surname is 'Ajimu'

much like everyone knows Kumagawa as 'Kumagawa', but his first name is still 'Misogi'.
Guys, should we consider a name change?

I would prefer to get a confirmation from Agnaa first.

• We should change the name to Najimi Ajimu.
  • The leftover tabber in the powers and abilities section is still there.
  • If we're actually listing out each power she has in the notable attacks/techniques, you should also list out "Unnamed Skill" (that made Zenkichi unconscious), and Sword Looks/Lady Guitarist.
  • "Ajimu in her quest to find an impossible thing gained" should be changed to "Ajimu in her quest to find an impossible task gained".
  • Why does that description of Accelerated Development say "Without any logic or purpose"? That wasn't mentioned in the scan and makes the ability seem more powerful than it is.
  • I still disagree with you mentioning a resistance to bookmaker in the Accelerated Development section. Here's my latest comment on it "Also, Bookmaker weakened because Kumagawa's heart weakened, this is explained when Ajimu first transfers to the academy."
  • That scan doesn't support type 3 self-sustenance, even though I wouldn't be surprised if Ajimu had it.
  • The description for type 1 immortality should probably just be "One of Ajimu's abilities grants her eternal life, she has lived for over 3 trillion yaers."
  • You never explained why you listed her as able to hurt non-corporeal beings.
  • The ability's called "Hundred Gauntlets" not "Hundred Gauntlet".
  • "A skill that reverse causality" > "A skill that reversed causality".
  • "This ability allow her to see what other peoples see through their own eyes" > "This ability allows her to see what other people see through their own eyes".
  • "The ability to tampers with a person's" > "This ability tampers with a person's".
  • The description of Alibi Block right now makes it seem like she has omnipresence across time and space "wherever and whenever she wants", when it's mere spatial omnipresence (the scan says "I can be wherever I want whenever I want").
  • To try to fix this description, I've rewritten it "A skill that allows Ajimu to appear wherever she wants, whenever she wants. Including physical places such as a locked room, space, heaven, and hell, as well as metaphysical places like dreams and hearts. However she has also demonstrated appearing in multiple places at once, appearing in both Kumagawa's and Zenkichi's hearts."
  • I think Creation's explanation should be "Ajimu has 700 million human terminals across the world".
  • I am still against having the redundant note 1.
  • Ajimu seems to have taken back All Fiction from Kumagawa, not Hundred Gauntlets. This may actually mean that Ajimu could get All Fiction on her profile for a time.
  • "an ability which allow the user to nullify and block her skills during 3 minutes" > "an ability which allow Ajimu to nullify and block her own skills for 3 minutes".
  • I've rewritten Five Focus' description "Five focus is a minus that manipulates ailments, it can both inflict and cure diseases for anyone scratched by the user's claws. Ajimu never displayed this skill herself, as she bestowed it to Aoki Aka."
  • "she must to first kiss them" > "she must first kiss them".
  • I think Bookmaker's description should cut the entire part about why she had to take Bookmaker. This is needless fluff that doesn't actually explain the skill.
  • Bookmaker's power list isn't Sealing, it's Memory Manipulation, Power Nullification, Statistics Reduction, Durability Negation, Non-Physical Interaction, likely Sealing. Even though I'm not sure why NPI is here, it should be consistent with Kumagawa's page.
  • "a metaphysical place by kissing them" "a metaphysical place, by kissing them".
  • "It's implied that Ajimu possesses a skill which allow her to control people's mind" "It's implied that Ajimu possesses a skill that lets her mess with people's minds".
  • "Ajimu say that she has a skill" > "Ajimu says that she has a skill"
  • The comma after Summoning should be moved before it.
  • "A skill created to negate the effect of Parasite Seeing" > "A skill that negates the effect of Parasite Seeing"
  • "Could Resist to the effect of Bookmaker to an certain extend although she didn't completly resisted to it, negated Momo Momozono's sealing" > "Partially resisted the effects of Bookmaker, escaped from Momo Momozono's sealing in a week".
  • Again, I don't think Ajimu should get resistance to Conceptual Manipulation for resisting All Fiction, as there's no indication AF erases people on a conceptual level.
  • I think the description for resistance to AF should be "Partially resisted the effects of All Fiction, although the skill was still an important part in sealing Ajimu".
  • Now that I look at the page, I think it's too confusing to include the "and hundreds of abilities". If it's at the end of that section, it makes it seem like Ajimu resisted those hundreds of abilities. If it's earlier it would look awkward. I think that part could just be removed.

I'am on phone now but I can answer to a few things.

• About Conceptual Erasure, this Erase on a Conceptual level, if not, all objects of the "red", "blue" and the "colors" shouldn't disappeared, and the fact that Now it's stated to could be able to Erase Concept make the resistance more solid. (I've talked with Assalt about this feat and was agree with Erasure of a Conceptual level)
  • You should change Kumagawa's Bookmaker's description then, it's noted as sealing, and I trust Firephoenix decisions about this ability since he is the one who wrote this description and list every ability involved instead of just mention the effect is a waste of time.
  • The note is already on the current profile, and I think he is pretty fine.

• It still hasn't been accepted as such, a CRT would have to be made. And from the few talks I've had with other people, that isn't enough evidence for conceptual erasure.
  • I don't know what you mean by this, it's noted as "likely Sealing" but it's mainly categorized as memory manip, power null, and statistics reduction. Treating it this way was a decision made by Firephoenix iirc. The descriptions I see on profiles don't just call it "sealing". I think listing those effects is important, because if someone resists those things they resist those aspects of Bookmaker.
  • My bad, that note's fine. Her limited nigh-omniscience and precognition description references a deleted note, so that mention should be removed.

• It has been accepted though? Kumagawa's profile say "Could Erase the concept of colors", this is literally Conceptual Erasure, no need to make a CRT since the profile alredy have Conceptual Erasure.
  • Well, Fine then
The other stuff

• Tabber Fixed
  • Added
  • Fixed
  • Not really, Ajimu was surprised about the fact that she gained more and more skill randomly, but with or without the sentance, it's the same result as she gained those ability without doing anything.
  • Well, i've removed the bookmaker section instead of write your sentence for a better structuration.
  • It support though? being born before all creation and during million of year it's pretty enough for type 3.
  • Fixed
  • It was on a thread where this has been accepted, but i'll remove it, i'am too busy now
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Don't really see the issue, it look like fine since it's Ajimu's words, it's not across time
  • Fine.
  • Not really, she said that she "taken back Hundred Gauntlets" not All Fiction, that's the reason why Kuma still has a part of AF.
  • Fixed
  • Ok
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • Fixed
  • I've just move the hundreds of ability a bit above before the resistance, not removed it.

It has been accepted though? Kumagawa's profile say "Could Erase the concept of colors", this is literally Conceptual Erasure, no need to make a CRT since the profile alredy have Conceptual Erasure.

Again, that's not proof of erasing everything on a conceptual level, that's proof of erasure affecting concepts.

I don't know what I can do to convince you. I've told you multiple times, I've shown you other people agreeing with me...

Not really, Ajimu was surprised about the fact that she gained more and more skill randomly, but with or without the sentance, it's the same result as she gained those ability without doing anything.

She didn't say she was surprised in that scan. And she never said anything about there being no logic or purpose.

It support though? being born before all creation and during million of year it's pretty enough for type 3.

I don't think that has anything to do with type 3. She could have slept in that empty void.

Don't really see the issue, it look like fine since it's Ajimu's words, it's not across time

Those aren't Ajimu's words though. She said "I can be wherever I want whenever I want" and you said "she can be wherever and whenever she wants". If you want I can try going through the difference, or you could take my word as a native speaker that the former only implies spatial omnipresence while the latter implies spatial and temporal.

Not really, she said that she "taken back Hundred Gauntlets" not All Fiction, that's the reason why Kuma still has a part of AF.

That scan was incorrectly translated, as was mentioned at the start of the next chapter. It was meant to say "Bookmaker". Also, she didn't even say she took back Hundred Gauntlets, she said she gave Kumagawa Hundred Gauntlets but had to take All-Fiction.

But to give you back "Hundred Gauntlets", I had to trade your "All-Fiction" in for it.
So taking that quote and applying the fixed translation, Ajimu took All-Fiction from Kumagawa to give him Bookmaker. And that's exactly what we see play out in the story.

I've just move the hundreds of ability a bit above before the resistance, not removed it.

I think you should have a comma before "and hundreds of abilities".

>Again, that's not proof of erasing everything on a conceptual level, that's proof of erasure affecting concepts.

The problem is that firstly the profile say that it can erase concept, not "affecting concept" and that's literally make no sense to Erasing a Concepts from existence and not Erasing on a Conceptual level, Kuma's feat affect concept by erasing them, but fine i'll drop this, i've not enough time to debate much.

>She didn't say she was surprised in that scan. And she never said anything about there being no logic or purpose.

No but you clearly understand in the scan, but fine i'll remove it too.

>I don't think that has anything to do with type 3. She could have slept in that empty void

This Concept don't exist yet since it's before creation itself so it's safe to say that this is type 3

If the scan was not correctly translated, the i'll add All Fiction into her skill

OkOk

This Concept don't exist yet since it's before creation itself so it's safe to say that this is type 3

Time still existed back then, there's no indication that the idea of "sleep" wasn't around then. I think type 3 is baseless.

Time is arguably plausible, but "sleep" is pretty a huge assumption without concrete proof but meh, i'll remove it.

That's all?

All Fiction should be mentioned under Causality Manipulation, and should be included under Abnormalities/Minuses.

And that's all, I'm pretty sure.

Actually, I think Lady Guitarist should be Teleportation and not Summoning, since it moves the bullets into the gun, rather than summoning new bullets into the gun.

I'd also change its description under notable/attacks techniques to "A skill that lets Ajimu reload guns without touching the gun or the bullets."

Also, all the skills besides All Fiction/Bookmaker/Lady Guitarist/Sword Looks have their Kanji written out, like this: (µîçµèÿÒéèþó║Þ¬ì, Kaunto Appu). Here's the Kanji for those four abilities:

• (ÕñºÕÿÿµåæÒüì, Ōru Fikusho)
  • (Õì┤µ£¼õ¢£Òéè, Bukku Meika)
  • (Õ╝¥þê¬Òü«Ú║ùõ║║, Redi Gitarisuto)
  • (ÞªïÕø«ÕêÇ, Sōdo Rukkusu)
And yeah, Ajimu's a pretty big profile.

With these changes I think the profile is good to upload.

Thank you for helping out.

Has the profile been updated or do I need to unlock it first?

Ajimu's profile is still locked.

Okay. I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

@Ant it's done

And you should change her name to "Najimi Ajimu" instead of "Ajimu Najimi"

And before we close this, i want some opinion about her usage in battle since now, the profile have clears abilities.

I have renamed and locked the page.

She still has impossible to determine power levels that risk to turn any versus discussions confused and neverending though.

Okay. I will wait a little for more replies before I close this then.

I'm neutral on whether Ajimu should stay match-banned or not.

I'm not sure how we could even have a match with her, since we can't even tell what dimensionality she has, meaning we don't know who her hax would work against and whose hax would work against her. I'm still worried that matches would turn into a shitshow where people either ignore that fact, or assert a certain tier for her despite the profile being Unknown.

But then again I don't think that's an issue with other Unknowns. I just don't know how the community would end up treating it.

Yea the problem isn't really the tier but more with her bullshit number of usuable abilities, so dunno if we try to unban or stay the profile banned to be safe.

But by looking at some Medaka/Kum├╣agawa/Iihiko's match-up, it's dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back