• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Najimi (No PIS and CIS) vs Lucifer Morningstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer's speed is massively higher than Ajimu IIRC, as his speed transcends time and space of the entire multiverse, whereas Ajimu's speed is nigh omnipresent within a single universe.

Idk, i'd like to give this to Lucifer, but Ajimu's weird.

Aparajita said:
Lucifer's speed is massively higher than Ajimu IIRC, as his speed transcends time and space of the entire multiverse, whereas Ajimu's speed is nigh omnipresent within a single universe.
Idk, i'd like to give this to Lucifer, but Ajimu's weird.
By defenition Ajimu is true infinity. soo..

Nabzilla said:
By defenition Ajimu is true infinity. soo..
Ajimu lied to you. She used her Skeleton Three Card (õ©ëµ×Üõ©ëþ£ø, Sukereton Sur─½ K─üdo): Comedian skill, so you think that she is a true infinity when actually she is not.

^it is not really hyperbole, context is needed in order to say it is one, and this dont really look like exaggarations:(and note that they are not even close to all the powers she has (around 12.000.000.000+)):

Ajimu's_Plot_Powers.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/34507/729240-medakabox_ch143_02.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111126968/3256982-9026112228-umeda.jpg

Ajimu_Najimi_2.jpg

GreatestSin said:
^it is not really hyperbole, context is needed in order to say it is one, and this dont really look like exaggarations:(and note that they are not even close to all the powers she has (around 12.000.000.000+)):
Ajimu's_Plot_Powers.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111126968/3256982-9026112228-umeda.jpg
Skills without feats is meaningless, and all her power is pretty much just her using against an opponent far lower than even universe/galaxy/star /and even planet level..... and so what is she has trillion of skills? if she not use them or even explain them then it's meaningless, how anyone can even take her seriously is beyond me.

also is I even need to tell you how many character in marvel that has been said over and over again as omnipotent? even by the author himself? and if that make all of them automatically reach Tier-0 or high 1-A?

Not Jim Sterling said:
GreatestSin said:
Ajimu's_Plot_Powers.jpg

Skills without feats is meaningless, and all her power is pretty much just her using against an opponent far lower than even universe/galaxy/star /and even planet level..... and so what is she has trillion of skills? if she not use them or even explain them then it's meaningless, how anyone can even take her seriously is beyond me.
What do you mean taking her seriously? Then why she is in this wiki? ofcourse people will take her seriously. Her skills is > Lucifer. Same as they are doing to Saitama (LOL).

Not Jim Sterling said:
they arent meaningless but not really impressive, and they are not hyperboles, my entire point, she has skills like "being stronger than you" or "always winning",

therefore: by definition of what she is able to do: ajimu wins everytime,

by what she showed to be able to do: lucifer wins...

those skills is nothing more than probability manipulation and lucifer is Omnilock ...and now you just NLF her to the max, you can't just say she will win against everyone..

Not Jim Sterling said:
those skills is nothing more than probability manipulation and lucifer is Omnilock ...and now you just NLF her to the max, you can't just say she will win against everyone..
Lets says Ajimu became 'God' which describes 'Omnipotent' by using her one of the skills. What can Lucifer do at that point?

Nabzilla said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Lets says Ajimu became 'God' which describes 'Omnipotent' by using her one of the skills. What can Lucifer do at that point?
huhh comment from:
A6coluteShe also has a "Control Infinity Skill" and a "Become God" skill.

Even 8 tier chars can have "Infinity" abilities.

Even 10 tier chars can be a god.

and my comment: also is I even need to tell you how many character in marvel that has been said over and over again as omnipotent? even by the author himself? and if that make all of them automatically reach Tier-0 or high 1-A? yeah keep NLF her to the max...

Hell as far as i know even juubi in his first form is described as have immeasurable power...and mavis is described to have unlimited energy.. so does with saitama..

Not Jim Sterling said:
Nabzilla said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
huhh comment from:
A6coluteShe also has a "Control Infinity Skill" and a "Become God" skill.

Even 8 tier chars can have "Infinity" abilities.

Even 10 tier chars can be a god.

and my comment: also is I even need to tell you how many character in marvel that has been said over and over again as omnipotent? even by the author himself? and if that make all of them automatically reach Tier-0 or high 1-A? yeah keep NLF her to the max...
Oh I see, can you provide me a a tier 10 character has 'Control Infinity Skill" and a "Become God" skill. 'Character must have same skills as Ajimu.

Also I don't think Ajimu is from Marvel or DC. Her logic is different.

Oh I see, can you provide me a a tier 10 character has 'Control Infinity Skill" and a "Become God" skill. 'Character must have same skills as Ajimu.

Stop No - limits fallacy her! I already gave you many example and now you just using , Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition to the max!

and leard all the fallacy in here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy#16._No_-_limits_fallacy_.28NLF.29

Not Jim Sterling said:

Stop No - limits fallacy her! I already gave you many example and now you just using , Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition to the max!
and leard all the fallacy in here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy#16._No_-_limits_fallacy_.28NLF.29

Oh ok sorry about that. I think what I am trying to say is Ajimu has more skills than Lucifer. But oh well then. Let me guess that you saying Lucifer defeats her.

Off topic: Can you give a an Tier 10 character having Control Infinity Skill" and a "Become God" skill. It will be actually helpful to me.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Hell as far as i know even juubi in his first form is described as have immeasurable power...and mavis is described to have unlimited energy.. so does with saitama..
I cant, but i can give you this.. and even kaguya has been describe as god...so does with many FT that have god slaying ability and later god or many marvel gods... and most of them is fodders to tier 2 or 1..

I believe he ment a character that is considered a god in there own verse can be a tier 10 or 8. Even a character with "infinite skills" can be a low tier.

Yeah, most verse has that one person that gets called a god or calls themselves a god and they aren't even that strong.

and wherever can use infinite something in their ability or can use for example mavis infinite source of Magic Power mean they can control infinity.

Not Jim Sterling said:

there is a problem,

ajimus skills are named and have a very specific effect, "become pregnant" is one, that means she can make people become pregnant, "kill in one attack" means that the victim is killed in one attack, i would agree that it is NLF if she got "superstrength" where we have no idea about how strong she becomes,

but most of her skillset are easy to understand "one purpose" abilitys...

this is why i said that per description of what she can do she will take this match (she even has a ability that is literally only a skill of "being stronger than you"), feat-wise lucifer takes it...

GreatestSin said:
Not Jim Sterling said:

there is a problem,
ajimus skills are named and have a very specific effect, "become pregnant" is one, that means she can make people become pregnant, "kill in one attack" means that the victim is killed in one attack, i would agree that it is NLF if she got "superstrength" where we have no idea about how strong she becomes,

but most of her skillset are easy to understand "one purpose" abilitys...
so does with itachi sharingan, amaterasu..or Yata Mirror which describe to completely negate any attack..

Not Jim Sterling said:
yep, because skills without feats is called Hyperbole
my points still stand, her greatest feats(erase star) is nothing to 2-C..since even thanos with the infinity gauntlet can do much more than that(like erase half the life in universe) by snapping his finger.

Not Jim Sterling said:
so does with itachi sharingan, amaterasu..or Yata Mirror which describe to completely negate any attack..
you compare apples with books,

itachis and ajimus cases are otally different...

GreatestSin said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
you compare apples with books,
itachis and ajimus cases are otally different...

The point is both of them is never show feats to support their claim...

Not Jim Sterling said:
it is not like they lie, the author itself states their powers :/

^nah, she was more created for highlighting the repeating cliche that no matter how powerfula villian is, as long as the enemy is the main character, the villian will lose :)

she was more created for highlighting the repeating cliche that no matter how powerfula villian is, as long as the enemy is the main character, the villian will lose :)

Yes. But we have one problem - she never shows any powerfull skill. Erasing a point of light from the sky - her biggest feat. And it's... pitifull. Really.

GreatestSin said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
it is not like they lie, the author itself states their powers :/
^nah, she was more created for highlighting the repeating cliche that no matter how powerfula villian is, as long as the enemy is the main character, the villian will lose :)
actually its more like (qoute from UmbryTiddlywink) She was used as an example to show that no matter how strong a character is, no matter what abilities they have, the author still gets to decide who gets rekt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back