• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
  • Since Aizen beat Mickey, this only seemed right (And since Yhwach vs Sponge didn't finish)
  • Peak 3-C versions (Muken Aizen Vs Invincibubble)
  • Aizen is 460.3 Zettafoe, Sponge is 183.56049 Zettafoe
  • Speed =
  • Non Smurf rules otherwise
Narcissist:Cleaning Utensil:Yhwach establishes dominance over both:
Aizen Sousuke - Sōsuke Aizen - BLEACH - Zerochan Anime Image Board
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water (2015), 57% OFF

Well Spongebob can't even move and they're at SBA range, which Aizen's Reiatsu has Universal range, so the Scrub Daddy is stuck in place, which gives Aizen time for a Goryutenmetsu or whatever to take him out.

No. See what Aizen did to Grimmjow.
Scan? It's been a while since I've read Bleach and I didn't pay attention to the power scaling shenanigans so I don't remember that much.
From what I remember people who were paralyzed were usually paralyzed because they were scared of Aizens power/influence.

Kidna like when Sasuke saw Orochimaru on part 1 and couldn't move out of fear

It's your burden to prove it's out of fear or whatever. They're different t abilities on the page for a reason.

Grimmjow is just physically incapable of moving because of the overwhelming spiritual pressure. No indication it's fear based.

Reiatsu can fear hax you even if your still moving (Ichigo vs Kenny). There's no reason to think they're the same effect.

It's your burden to prove it's out of fear or whatever.
If a character is scared and gets "paralyzed" while being afraid without any additional implied reasons for paralysis then the occams razor would just say it's out of fear. Since that's the only paralysis inducing factor that can be proven here.
They're different t abilities on the page for a reason.

That's the anime which as far as I know isn't canon until TYBW.
Grimmjow is just physically incapable of moving because of the overwhelming spiritual pressure. No indication it's fear based.
Okay that's not paralysis but just lifting strength issue. If he's literally held down by Aizens reiatsu like you said.

And given that Spongebobs LS is universal vs Aizens class G-T, Sponge boy me bob won't even feel it.
Reiatsu can fear hax you even if your still moving (Ichigo vs Kenny).
Could just be willpower allowing them to move despite the fear.
There's no reason to think they're the same effect.
I don’t see a reason to think it's caused by anything else (assuming it's actually paralysis and not just being physically held down by the force of his reiatsu).

If it's physically restricting the opponent then Spongeboy walks through it. If it's through fear Spongeman probably resists it via sheer willpower. He could resist mind manipulation via sheet willpower so this should be a piece of cake

Not entertaining this derail.
It's not a derail. If a major argument in Aizens favor is paralysis then proving his paralysis doesn't come from a source Spongebob would resist is something very important…
You said I have a burden of proof before but guess what. You have a burden of rejoinder here…

Okay that's not paralysis but just lifting strength issue
It's on the profile as Paralysis. If you disagree with that, go make a CRT.

This rabbit hole is irrelevant.

Edit: Any discussion about the veracity of an ability on the profile in a versus match is derail. We have crt and q&a for this very reason.

If a character is scared and gets "paralyzed" while being afraid without any additional implied reasons for paralysis then the occams razor would just say it's out of fear. Since that's the only paralysis inducing factor that can be proven here.
Fear and paralysis hax are two separate things. One can lead to the other, but this is not the case. Grimmjow wasn't afraid, he was stunned. The two effects are separate in Bleach because as Arcker said, Kenpachi's can fear hax you without paralyzing since Ichigo and co. Were able to run away from him.
That's the anime which as far as I know isn't canon until TYBW.
It's in the manga, this is just to make things faster rather than to go scan hunting.
Okay that's not paralysis but just lifting strength issue. If he's literally held down by Aizens reiatsu like you said.

And given that Spongebobs LS is universal vs Aizens class G-T, Sponge boy me bob won't even feel it.
It's not LS, it's paralysis based on hax.
Could just be willpower allowing them to move despite the fear.
It's not, Ganju and Hanatoro don't come to Ichigo's willpower, yet they could still move.
I don’t see a reason to think it's caused by anything else (assuming it's actually paralysis and not just being physically held down by the force of his reiatsu).
Paralysis isn't always LS, that would be telekinesis.
If it's physically restricting the opponent then Spongeboy walks through it.
No he can't because it's not physically restricting him, nor does he resist paralysis hax.
If it's through fear Spongeman probably resists it via sheer willpower. He could resist mind manipulation via sheet willpower so this should be a piece of cake
It's not, so moot point.

Anyways, what is Spongebob gonna do about Kyoka Suigetsu?

That doesn't mean it's not a result of fear manip. Paralyzing people through fear would he be listed as Paralysis Inducement, those 2 are not mutually exclusive.

It's literally extremely relevant stop trying to avoid it
I quoted your bit about LS not fear, for this specific reason.

Again, this is straightforwardly not the forum to have this discussion. You go to Q&A for clarification on these issues or to have these debates. Debating on how abilities are classed on profiles is for q&a.

Fear and paralysis hax are two separate things. One can lead to the other, but this is not the case. Grimmjow wasn't afraid, he was stunned. The two effects are separate in Bleach because as Arcker said, Kenpachi's can fear hax you without paralyzing since Ichigo and co. Were able to run away from him.
Those 2 are not mutually exclusive. Just because Ichigo can take the fear hax without getting paralyzed doesn't mean others can add well. All it proves is that either Ichigos willpower is strong enough to not be paralyzed or that he's just not THAT scared.
It's in the manga, this is just to make things faster rather than to go scan hunting.
I mean, I'm just making sure. Yk how much fillers can change.
It's not LS, it's paralysis based on hax
What hax tho? This just looks like standard fear hax/social influencing.
It's not, Ganju and Hanatoro don't come to Ichigo's willpower, yet they could still move.
So? Nothing indicates you need Ichigo level willpower to resist it.
If Ichigo doesn't get scared by playing fnaf 1 that won't mean you need Ichigo level willpower to play fnaf 1 without being scared.
Paralysis isn't always LS, that would be telekinesis.
I'm just saying in reference to what he said. If Grimmjow is physically held down by reiatsu then it's LS. If not then I don't see why it wouldn't be fear induced paralysis.
No he can't because it's not physically restricting him, nor does he resist paralysis hax.
That's what you need to prove because so far it definitely looks like it's fear induced.
Fear is literally the only paralyzing thing we can see in all the feats of characters being paralyzed and we never see a character be paralyzed when they had no reason to fear their opponent.
It's not, so moot point.
That would definitely need more evidence.
Anyways, what is Spongebob gonna do about Kyoka Suigetsu?
Supernatural luck and maybe enhanced senses.
Supernatural luck is pretty simple. Spongebob would just accidentally hit Aizen without even realizing it. Enhanced senses are less simple. Spongebob could sense people wanting to sell him something or people talking about him in the past, so he should be able to sense Aizens intent and act accordingly. At that point he could just like, make anti-kyoka glasses and use those lmao.
They are....... Grimmjow wasn't afraid of Aizen, he was shocked because he couldn't move.
He definitely did look terrified so idk why would we assume he wasn't.
Here's clear proof of that they are exclusive

Tatsuki wasn't stating she was afraid at all, she clearly said she couldn't move.
That's not proof they're exclusive at all. She was visibly TERRIFIED. Her being unable to move as a result is completely logical and there doesn't seem to be any other reason for her being unable to move.

This is like if she said she's burning while she was on fire and you said "see she didn't state she's on fire, only that she's burning. That means she wasn't burning due to the fire"

I quoted your bit about LS not fear, for this specific reason.

Again, this is straightforwardly not the forum to have this discussion. You go to Q&A for clarification on these issues or to have these debates. Debating on how abilities are classed on profiles is for q&a.
We're not debating about how abilities are classified, stop strawmanning me. We're debating about the cause of the abilities.

Paralysis can be achieved in MANY ways. The wiki literally lists these

We're not debating about how abilities are classified, stop strawmanning me. We're debating about the cause of the abilities.
Yes, that's what it means to class something.
What do you think is the specific reason I singled out LS, which is not on that list, instead of fear, which is?

14.jpg

Look how terrified Tatsuki is

15.jpg

Don Kanonji just caught a sudden case of the fear juice obviously, despite being brave enough to confront him.
We don't have to give you an explanation as to why they're being paralyzed for reasons other than fear. You have the positive claim here. "They're sweating" and "They look scared" is laughably flimsy. Sweating is used to convey Reiatsu being overwhelming, and how it's a struggle for them to even move. This whole argument is a waste of time and is kept afloat entirely by burden shifting. No justification for your claim has been given.

Here's an example to prove how ridiculous asking us to decouple the two is. If I had a flaming bullet, I wouldn't be able to show the piercing and the burning separately. It would not follow that one causes the other. Likewise, resisting fear hax has no reason to allow you to resist the Paralysis.

Last edited:
What do you think is the specific reason I singled out LS, which is not on that list, instead of fear, which is?
LS was only brought up because you implied a reasoning that would be tied to it. I was saying it's probably fear from the start.

14.jpg

Look how terrified Tatsuki is

15.jpg

Don Kanonji just caught a sudden case of the fear juice obviously, despite being brave enough to confront him.
He's literally moving in the scene. That either proves him not being scared allowed him to move, or that he wasn't affected by his reiatsu yet. Yk, the thing that inflicts the fear to begin with?
The invisible crushing energy that would usually scare humans?
We don't have to give you an explanation as to why they're being paralyzed for reasons other than fear. You have the positive claim here.
Pretty sure YOU are saying Aizen will paralyze Spongebob meaning YOU hold the positive claim and have to explain and prove why.
If YOU can't explain how he's going to paralyze him then you're not providing sufficient evidence and therefore failing your burden of proof.
"They're sweating" and "They look scared" is laughably flimsy. Sweating is used to convey Reiatsu being overwhelming, and how it's a struggle for them to even move. This whole argument is a waste of time and is kept afloat entirely by burden shifting. No justification for your claim has been given
It's not flimsy it's a pretty undeniable evidence of fear. You can't deny this as we literally accept reiatsu to cause fear.

Reiatsu is ACCEPTED to cause fear in the targets, and fear is ACCEPTED to be a cause of paralysis. Using occams razor, the fear would be what's causing the paralysis. And so far nothing you've shown proved there's some other cause for the paralysis or that fear is not the cause.

Those 2 are not mutually exclusive.
They are FRB
Just because Ichigo can take the fear hax without getting paralyzed doesn't mean others can add well. All it proves is that either Ichigos willpower is strong enough to not be paralyzed or that he's just not THAT scared.
It does because Hanataro and Ganju did, and willpower alone can't overcome it, you need reiatsu or rather resist the effects of it.
What hax tho? This just looks like standard fear hax/social influencing.
Paralysis hax. You don't NEED a specific type of hax to paralyze someone, like Rikujokoro for example.
So? Nothing indicates you need Ichigo level willpower to resist it.
If Ichigo doesn't get scared by playing fnaf 1 that won't mean you need Ichigo level willpower to play fnaf 1 without being scared.
They literally have no willpower. Both of them are cowardly bitches ESPECIALLY Ganju.
I'm just saying in reference to what he said. If Grimmjow is physically held down by reiatsu then it's LS. If not then I don't see why it wouldn't be fear induced paralysis.
Because you can have paralysis inducement that is soloed out from fear manip and fear manip that doesn't cause it.
That's what you need to prove because so far it definitely looks like it's fear induced.
Fear is literally the only paralyzing thing we can see in all the feats of characters being paralyzed and we never see a character be paralyzed when they had no reason to fear their opponent.
Ichigo used RC when he first appeared after he meets Yoruichi's human form, against two captains, who are far stronger than him....
That would definitely need more evidence.
FRA
Supernatural luck and maybe enhanced senses.
Supernatural luck is pretty simple. Spongebob would just accidentally hit Aizen without even realizing it. Enhanced senses are less simple. Spongebob could sense people wanting to sell him something or people talking about him in the past, so he should be able to sense Aizens intent and act accordingly. At that point he could just like, make anti-kyoka glasses and use those lmao.
Some of those are insane nlf like Anti-KS glasses, especially since Aizen would know about Spongebob's luck via his info analysis. Plus his subjective reality and reactive evolution would allow him to adapt to this anyway before Spongebob can do anything. Spongebob also isn't lucking his way out of Kurohitsugi, which traps him in a black box with no escape and has thousands of kilometers of range
He definitely did look terrified so idk why would we assume he wasn't.
Because looking terrified ≠ being terrified. If you were unable to move suddenly, you'd look like that, even if you aren't necessarily afraid.
That's not proof they're exclusive at all. She was visibly TERRIFIED. Her being unable to move as a result is completely logical and there doesn't seem to be any other reason for her being unable to move.

I didn't wanna go scanhunting, but here's more proof. Both of them are affected by his fear hax, and they ran away. Hanataro fell because he got fear haxxed into passing out.

Also it's f***ing Aizen, he's a sociopath with SI, it's not exactly a surprise that she's afraid. There is also nothing insinuating that the FEAR is causing her to be paralyzed, the scans above debunk this.
This is like if she said she's burning while she was on fire and you said "see she didn't state she's on fire, only that she's burning. That means she wasn't burning due to the fire"
False Equivalence. The two arguments are vastly different from each other, since the fire one is clear and obvious.
It would be status effect inducement since they are exclusive to each other.

someone told me this a long time ago, i made this match last time and everyone said spongebob stomps aizen
"Aizen is gonna have his mind being passively read, SpongeBob's own physical attacks can BFR him to a different plane of existence or power null him, he's gonna be driven insane quickly from SpongeBob's antics, and his attacks are gonna repeatedly miss and he's eventually going to be abruptly defeated (or at least give up) due to SpongeBob's passive luck"

Aizen is gonna have his mind being passively read,
He'll read illusions
SpongeBob's own physical attacks can BFR him to a different plane of existence
Dimensional travel via Senkaimon. Will also never land due to illusions.
or power null him,
Resisted.
he's gonna be driven insane quickly from SpongeBob's antics,
Why?

Aizen has sat concious for twelve years completely immobile without senses, and will do that for many more millenia. He was still sane.
and his attacks are gonna repeatedly miss
His Kido can just spawn on top of him, also his Reiatsu flares and EE. We need proof it can dodge these attacks.
he's eventually going to be abruptly defeated (or at least give up) due to SpongeBob's passive luck
Aizen has unlimited stamina so know he won't just give in. What feats are there for abruptly winning against an illusionist he'll never truly know the location of?

It does because Hanataro and Ganju did, and willpower alone can't overcome it, you need reiatsu or rather resist the effects of it.
Can you show me proof willpower can't overcome the passive paralysis caused by reiatsu?
Paralysis hax. You don't NEED a specific type of hax to paralyze someone, like Rikujokoro for example.
I mean you kinda do. Of course it could just be magic but there's no reason to assume it's magic if they're being affected by a paralysis inducing ability already.
They literally have no willpower. Both of them are cowardly bitches ESPECIALLY Ganju.
Being cowardly ≠ having low willpower..

Especially given different people with different personalities. A coward might run away from something scary while someone braver might freeze in fear. Someone even braver could start crying out of fear. Someone else could pass out.

Take King from OPM for example. He's canonically a pussy who's almost at the point of crying and begging for his life in literally all his fight scenes. We always get inner monolog about him being scared shitless. Yet he could face an army of people actually trillions of times stronger and faster to stall them. All while pissing his pants and praying to be saved.
Because you can have paralysis inducement that is soloed out from fear manip and fear manip that doesn't cause it.
Is there any evidence of this being the case? Because I straight up don't remember a single them being scared.
Ichigo used RC when he first appeared after he meets Yoruichi's human form, against two captains, who are far stronger than him....
So? I don't think I understand what you're trying to say here.
Some of those are insane nlf like Anti-KS glasses, especially since Aizen would know about Spongebob's luck via his info analysis.
I don’t see how they're NLF given the stuff listed on Spongebobs profile. He's straight up said to be capable of turning his imagination into something real.
Plus his subjective reality and reactive evolution would allow him to adapt to this anyway before Spongebob can do anything. Spongebob also isn't lucking his way out of Kurohitsugi, which traps him in a black box with no escape and has thousands of kilometers of range
His luck is stated to passively defeat opponents so I don't really see why not. And he can just unwind the strings of Kurohitsugi to erase it from existence.
+ Aizen isn't killing Spongebob through his low godly regen anyway.
Because looking terrified ≠ being terrified.
I mean technically that could be true but why else would someone look terrified in this context?
If you were unable to move suddenly, you'd look like that, even if you aren't necessarily afraid.
That's a possibility but we already accept reiatsu to cause fear so we know for a fact they are afraid.

I didn't wanna go scanhunting, but here's more proof. Both of them are affected by his fear hax, and they ran away. Hanataro fell because he got fear haxxed into passing out.

Again being affected by fear and not being paralyzed is not evidence the paralysis is not the cause of the paralysis. Imagine trying to do this with any other hax.

Imagine I send you a scan of a character getting hit by a fireball and I say "see they didn't get burned even tho they were affected by the fires temperature. This proves the fire isn't what causes the burns".
Also it's f***ing Aizen, he's a sociopath with SI, it's not exactly a surprise that she's afraid.
I mean, duh, that just supports fear causing paralysis.
If a teacher yells at a student they would probably be frozen because of her social influencing granted by her superior position.

That would further explain Grimmjow staying frozen as his boss is basically scolding him, but Ichigo running away when a strong enemy is approaching.
There is also nothing insinuating that the FEAR is causing her to be paralyzed,
That's not really true? Fear causes paralysis. The paralyzed people are scared.
There is a clear connection between the paralysis inducing effect (fear) and the paralysis itself.

A direct statement isn't necessary because this is something extremely simple to understand just by looking at the manga.
False Equivalence. The two arguments are vastly different from each other, since the fire one is clear and obvious.
Not a false equivalence at all. I would say this is also clear and obvious at this point.

Fire can cause burns.
Fear can cause paralysis.
People affected by fire getting burned would most likely mean it's a result of the fire.
People affected by fear being paralyzed would most likely be caused by fear.

It's undeniable that fear can cause paralysis. Both science and even the wiki itself note this. It's also undeniable reiatsu induces fear. Even worse in combination with SI which can also result in fear.

And given that there isn't any other known plausible causes behind the paralysis, the fear reasoning would be by far the most plausible one and the one we would use based on occams razor.

Can you show me proof willpower can't overcome the passive paralysis caused by reiatsu?
It effects the soul, you need Reiatsu to resist soul-based hax. You can't overcome soul manipulation via willpower unless stated that you can, even Tatsuki could see Yammy, which people without Reiatsu can't do.
I mean you kinda do. Of course it could just be magic but there's no reason to assume it's magic if they're being affected by a paralysis inducing ability already.
One of the abilities you need is status effect inducement (which really is just "I don't know but you're stunned now") of anything the Paralysis is caused by Soul Manipulation, which even characters with it still get paralyzed in Bleach. In this case, Spongebob is screwed because he doesn't resist paralysis inducement.
Being cowardly ≠ having low willpower..

Especially given different people with different personalities. A coward might run away from something scary while someone braver might freeze in fear. Someone even braver could start crying out of fear. Someone else could pass out.

Take King from OPM for example. He's canonically a pussy who's almost at the point of crying and begging for his life in literally all his fight scenes. We always get inner monolog about him being scared shitless. Yet he could face an army of people actually trillions of times stronger and faster to stall them. All while pissing his pants and praying to be saved.
The point is that neither have willpower at all, and King himself also has broken SI and luck that makes him damn near invincible, so the two aren't comparable. Ganju is a coward and has no backbone at all, he was running for 90% of the time against Yumichika, who isn't even intimidating or particularly strong (at least compared to Kenpachi). Hanataro is no better, he's a f****** off-field healer for crying out loud. King isn't relavant here, moving
Is there any evidence of this being the case? Because I straight up don't remember a single them being scared.
The Fear.
So? I don't think I understand what you're trying to say here.

I don’t see how they're NLF given the stuff listed on Spongebobs profile. He's straight up said to be capable of turning his imagination into something real.
He's getting KS'd when the fight starts, it affects anyone within the range of his Reiatsu and it has universal range, Spongebro is getting KS'd and isn't gonna have a counter in time before Aizen gets to him, and once he does, it'll be too late cus then it'll be revealed that he did literally nothing.
His luck is stated to passively defeat opponents so I don't really see why not. And he can just unwind the strings of Kurohitsugi to erase it from existence.
It spawns immediately, je would not have the time.
+ Aizen isn't killing Spongebob through his low godly regen anyway.
Uh, yeah he is, Bleach attacks naturally neg Low-Godly because they attack the mind, body, and soul. You need Mid-Godly to survive getting destroyed by any bleach attack.
I mean technically that could be true but why else would someone look terrified in this context?

That's a possibility but we already accept reiatsu to cause fear so we know for a fact they are afraid.

Again being affected by fear and not being paralyzed is not evidence the paralysis is not the cause of the paralysis.
Uh, yes it is. There is no evidence that DIRECTLY claims that the paralysis is caused by fear, in fact, we see in-verse the two are separate as well. As Nodt's Fear did not stop Byakuya from attacking him, only making him hesitate because of it, which is NOT paralysis. This is also the reason why As Nodt only gets paralysis inducement from his Fear with Vollstandig, because it directly affected Rukia's nerves.
Imagine I send you a scan of a character getting hit by a fireball and I say "see they didn't get burned even tho they were affected by the fires temperature. This proves the fire isn't what causes the burns".
This is using a false equivalence. The two scenarios are NOTHING alike. Of anything, that would mean that they have a resistance to burns.
I mean, duh, that just supports fear causing paralysis.
Uh.... no? What? There is nothing that insinuiates that Aizen's SI can do that, and of anything, that would be a feat for his SI, not Reiatsu Crush.
If a teacher yells at a student they would probably be frozen because of her social influencing granted by her superior position.
No they wouldn't, trust me, I've been in school long enough to know this. Aizen in particular is an extraordinary case, he's a master manipulator and a sociopathic monster, anyone would feel uneasy about him.
That would further explain Grimmjow staying frozen as his boss is basically scolding him, but Ichigo running away when a strong enemy is approaching.
The scan literally shows why the two are different.
That's not really true? Fear causes paralysis. The paralyzed people are scared.
There is a clear connection between the paralysis inducing effect (fear) and the paralysis itself.
I know that, but this paralysis is not.
A direct statement isn't necessary because this is something extremely simple to understand just by looking at the manga.
Um, yes it does, because of the scans of Kenpachi's fear clearly not causing them to be paralyzed. The two are not linked.
Not a false equivalence at all. I would say this is also clear and obvious at this point.

Fire can cause burns.
Fear can cause paralysis.
People affected by fire getting burned would most likely mean it's a result of the fire.
People affected by fear being paralyzed would most likely be caused by fear.

It's undeniable that fear can cause paralysis. Both science and even the wiki itself note this. It's also undeniable reiatsu induces fear. Even worse in combination with SI which can also result in fear.

And given that there isn't any other known plausible causes behind the paralysis, the fear reasoning would be by far the most plausible one and the one we would use based on occams razor.
You are once again using an obvious argument though, the two don't compare at all. It's like saying my argument was false because since trees make apples, apples therefore come from trees. What you're using is basic science and completely dumbing down the actual argument. There is a difference between obvious logic that would fall under an Occam's Razor and something like this.

Last edited:
Aizen makes the first move, unleashing his reiatsu in a wave that distorts the space around him. SpongeBob, unaffected by the crushing spiritual pressure, bounces forward, his body stretching and squishing in a manner that defies physics. Aizen narrows his eyes, recognizing that this opponent is far from ordinary.

Aizen raises Kyoka Suigetsu, initiating his infamous Shikai release. "Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu," he intones, casting SpongeBob into a state of complete hypnosis. However, SpongeBob's mind is a chaotic blend of whimsy and absurdity, rendering him immune to the conventional effects of Aizen's illusions. Instead of falling prey to Aizen's control, SpongeBob laughs, his body contorting into bizarre shapes as he mimics Aizen's stern demeanor.

Aizen, unfazed by this, opts for a more direct approach. He launches a barrage of Kido spells, each one powerful enough to obliterate entire landscapes. SpongeBob counters with his unique abilities, absorbing the energy of the attacks and transforming it into harmless bubbles. His elasticity allows him to dodge and deflect Aizen's strikes with ease, his body stretching and reforming with each impact.

Realizing that conventional attacks are ineffective, Aizen decides to unveil his true form. He undergoes a monstrous transformation, merging with the Hogyoku and ascending to a level of power that shakes the very foundations of the arena. His speed and strength amplify, making him a blur of destruction.

SpongeBob, however, is undeterred. His own speed feats, honed through countless episodes of absurd adventures, match Aizen's accelerated state. He moves with a swiftness that rivals the former captain, his movements a blend of cartoonish agility and unpredictable chaos.

Aizen and SpongeBob clash in a flurry of attacks, each one a testament to their immense power. Aizen's strikes are precise and devastating, his mastery of combat unmatched. SpongeBob counters with a mix of brute strength and surreal techniques, his body morphing to adapt to every situation. He even pulls out his trusty bubble wand, creating bubbles that explode with the force of miniature nuclear bombs.

As the battle rages on, Aizen begins to exploit his hax abilities, attempting to trap SpongeBob in a temporal loop or erase him from existence with his reality-warping powers. Yet, SpongeBob's resistance to such manipulations is astounding. His inherent toon force grants him immunity to Aizen's more esoteric attacks, allowing him to escape unscathed.

The tide of battle shifts when SpongeBob, drawing upon his inner strength, assumes his Invincibubble form. Encased in a shimmering, impenetrable bubble, he becomes a force of pure power. His attacks now carry an added layer of invincibility, each strike reverberating with the might of a god.

Aizen, sensing the heightened danger, unleashes his ultimate technique: the Black Coffin. This Kido spell envelops SpongeBob in a cube of dark energy, intending to crush him under the weight of its immense power. However, SpongeBob's bubble deflects the attack, sending the energy scattering in all directions.

In a final, climactic moment, SpongeBob and Aizen face each other, both exhausted but unwavering. Aizen's eyes glint with determination, while SpongeBob's grin remains as wide as ever. They charge at each other, their final attacks ready to unleash.

The clash is cataclysmic, a collision of ultimate power and indomitable will. The arena trembles, and reality itself seems to warp under the strain. When the dust settles, only one figure remains standing.

SpongeBob, battered but triumphant, stands victorious. His resilience, unpredictability, and sheer force of will have carried him through. Aizen, despite his immense power and cunning, lies defeated, unable to overcome the absurd yet formidable strength of the sea sponge.

In the end, the battle between Sosuke Aizen and SpongeBob SquarePants is a testament to the unpredictable nature of power. Aizen's calculated strategies and overwhelming might could not best the whimsical resilience and unconventional abilities of SpongeBob. The ultimate showdown concludes with SpongeBob as the unexpected, yet undeniable, victor.

Anyways, I'm voting Aizen. Even if Spongebob isn't paralyzed, Kyoka Suigetsu still works well as far as I'm concerned, and Spongebob isn't lucking his way out of a thousands of kilometer box of death that spawns on him immediately while he's getting perception haxxed.

Well Spongebob can't even move and they're at SBA range, which Aizen's Reiatsu has Universal range, so the Scrub Daddy is stuck in place, which gives Aizen time for a Goryutenmetsu or whatever to take him out.
SpongeBob is able to clone himself past the fourth wall, so while he gets stuck in place, another SpongeBob spawns outside the cartoon and says something like "Boy, I sure am glad I'm not that guy!" before doing something to Aizen from a distance he can't reach

I personally don´t care for the match, but:
SpongeBob is able to clone himself past the fourth wall, so while he gets stuck in place, another SpongeBob spawns outside the cartoon and says something like "Boy, I sure am glad I'm not that guy!" before doing something to Aizen from a distance he can't reach
Complementing that, SpongeBob has Temporal Multilocation that allows him to exist in more than one point in time at once

Back