• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Madara

Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

Both 5-C
SBA
Speed Equal

a79.jpg

Chakra is a combination of both physical and spiritual energy, SC isn't ending Madara here imho

KS is easily countered by his sharingan

Speed equal means Madara has a huge edge with his sharingan precog in both defence and offence

Now I am not sure if this aizen has the hog, assuming it's the key specified in the link, then it's just normal aizen. He isn't getting past PS

Madara can oneshot with genjutsu it doesn't start with it and barely uses it

Imho, 50/50 leaning towards Madara should he start abusing his genjutsu

Chakra is a combination of both physical and spiritual energy, SC isn't ending Madara here imho
Dude, there is no such thing, Madara must have Soul Mp resistance to resist RC.
KS is easily countered by his sharingan
wait a minute what..
Speed equal means Madara has a huge edge with his sharingan precog in both defence and offence
How did you make such a sense? As far as I see, HG form is at 5c key in Aizen in the first place
image.png
This probably proves what an overwhelming advantage Aizen has when it comes to Hax.
Madara can oneshot with genjutsu it doesn't start with it and barely uses it
Read about the physiology of the soul. Bleach characters are not affected by features such as genjutsu

If someone says there is resistance to Spirit Manipulation in Madara's profile, this resistance is in the Edo Tensei Key and the resistance part in the RSM form explains why it does not scale to the 5c form.
image.png
image.png

Which 5-C key for Madara we are using? Juubidara with Dual Rinne or One Rinne + Obitos MS?

Anyways, who has the better scaling chain?

I think you can resist RC if you have high enough durability, in case of Madara his physical dura should scale to his soul dura since chakra is spiritual and physical in nature, but I'm not sure if its accepted here.

Which 5-C key for Madara we are using? Juubidara with Dual Rinne or One Rinne + Obitos MS?

Anyways, who has the better scaling chain?

I think you can resist RC if you have high enough durability, in case of Madara his physical dura should scale to his soul dura since chakra is spiritual and physical in nature, but I'm not sure if its accepted here.
Sba assumes strongest 5-c madara

How's Aizen dealing any damage to Juubidara with Reiatsu? Since SBA assumes Verse Equalization, Reaitsu will not affect Juubidara cuz of his invulnerability.

Voting Madara for now, since I don't see how Aizen will affect Madara due to his invulnerability and Madara can EE him with TSB I guess

If you want to resist this, then you need to have soul mp resistance, As far as I know, this is the situation on the wiki.

If you want to resist this, then you need to have soul mp resistance, As far as I know, this is the situation on the wiki.
How would it interact with Madaras invulnerability tho? Since SBA means Verse Equalization, Reiryoku and by extent Reiatsu should be equalised to Chakra, Madara in his Juubidara state is invulnerable to Chakra that isn't Sage Chakra.

Last edited:
How would it interact with Madaras invulnerability tho? Since SBA means Verse Equalization, Reiryoku and by extent Reiatsu should be equalised to Chakra, Madara in his Juubidara state is invulnerable to Chakra that isn't Sage Chakra.
Thanks to universe equalization, you cannot resist the crushing of Reiatsu. Even if you equalize this, there is still a crush and what exactly is the ap value of both characters?
invulnerability
Also, what is this thing you have been talking about, what do you mean when you say invulnerability?

Thanks to universe equalization, you cannot resist the crushing of Reiatsu. Even if you equalize this, there is still a crush and what exactly is the ap value of both characters?
Ik there is still a crush, thats not what was I arguing, I was more so asking how RC would interact with Madaras immunity to be harmed by any ninjutsu(which are exertion of chakra) and, basically, chakra except natural chakra. I'm also curious about the values, so I don't know.
Also, what is this thing you have been talking about, what do you mean when you say invulnerability?
Invulnerability (Juubi Jinchūriki are impervious to ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental attacks, with the exception of those that contain natural energy)

It's on his profile

Ik there is still a crush, thats not what was I arguing, I was more so asking how RC would interact with Madaras immunity to be harmed by any ninjutsu(which are exertion of chakra) and, basically, chakra except natural chakra. I'm also curious about the values, so I don't know.
There's still crush in this. Yes. But it is absurd to think that you can resist RC with all your energy with universe synchronization, because RC does not only have soul mp in it.
Invulnerability
Coming to this issue, thanks to Limited Invulnerability, Madara still cannot defend himself from attacks containing natural energy. And even if there is no such thing, it still does not prevent RC. It will also overcome Madara with things like Improved Sealing.

I said Aizen was one shot, but this may not be the case since the layer system has changed. I would like to change my comment and state that if the sc takes at least 1 layer, it will be a single shot.

There's still crush in this. Yes. But it is absurd to think that you can resist RC with all your energy with universe synchronization, because RC does not only have soul mp in it.
Ik it comes with more things than just Soul Manip, but it doesn't matter if Madara is invulnerable to his energy(Reiryoku) altogether, so any exertion of said energy(which what RC is) shouldn't harm Madara at all, unless Idk how Verse Equalization works here.
Coming to this issue, thanks to Limited Invulnerability, Madara still cannot defend himself from attacks containing natural energy. And even if there is no such thing, it still does not prevent RC. It will also overcome Madara with things like Improved Sealing.
It's not limited, not listed as such at least. Yes, Natural Energy(not any natural energy, its specific inverse energy system, cause even regular chakra can create/manipulate natural elements) can harm him, but Aizen doesn't have access to it so it shouldn't matter here. What sealing are you talking about, can you be a bit specific?

Ik it comes with more things than just Soul Manip, but it doesn't matter if Madara is invulnerable to his energy(Reiryoku) altogether, so any exertion of said energy(which what RC is) shouldn't harm Madara at all, unless Idk how Verse Equalization works here.
I asked one of the Moderators interested in the subject by opening a question and answer question, I think he agrees with me.
It's not limited,
Huh?
image.png

I said Aizen was one shot, but this may not be the case since the layer system has changed. I would like to change my comment and state that if the sc takes at least 1 layer, it will be a single shot.
There is no need for layers as Madara has no Resistance.

There is no need for layers as Madara has no Resistance.
Shouldn't every character scaled on kcm1 naruto have soul mp resistance? Edo Madara was getting soul MP resistance from his soul returning. I don't think it would be something unique to Naruto for Edo Nagato not being able to absorb KCM1 Naruto's soul.

I asked one of the Moderators interested in the subject by opening a question and answer question, I think he agrees with me.
That question doesn't really apply here, since we are talking about Madaras Invulneralability vs Reiatsu, of course chakra = soul wouldn't give you resistance to RC, since you would need still need to show resistance to it, but Madara is invulnerable completely to chakra and its exertions, which in this case is equated to Reiryoku, while RC is exertion of it, meaning he should be logically immune to RC, per my understanding of Verse Equalization on this wiki, would love to see Bleach supporters here.

That question doesn't really apply here, since we are talking about Madaras Invulneralability vs Reiatsu, of course chakra = soul wouldn't give you resistance to RC, since you would need still need to show resistance to it, but Madara is invulnerable completely to chakra and its exertions, which in this case is equated to Reiryoku, while RC is exertion of it, meaning he should be logically immune to RC, per my understanding of Verse Equalization on this wiki, would love to see Bleach supporters here.
No such thing. Can you please stop talking like you know so much about a site you've just learned about, because it's starting to annoy me, just like repeating what you said after answering it many times?
invulnerable
This damn thing is limited and can't resist things like RC, it just prevents it from getting damaged. Even the Seals in the Aizen's inventory will overcome this.

No such thing. Can you please stop talking like you know so much about a site you've just learned about, because it's starting to annoy me, just like repeating what you said after answering it many times?
I've been following the site for an extensive amount of time, but didn't create an account because I couldn't properly register and that's literally a non factor here. I'm repeating the same thing because you're not answering that thing, you bring up irrelevant points, which i still try to answer as much as I can due to you using translator or something, because I can't understand your grammar half of the time.
This damn thing is limited and can't resist things like RC, it just prevents it from getting damaged. Even the Seals in the Aizen's inventory will overcome this.
Its limited because Natural Energy can bypass it, but Aizen doesn't have it. And I literally asked you about the seals, trying my hardest to not repeat the same point over again, but u didn't answer me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back