• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Madara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its limited because Natural Energy can bypass it, but Aizen doesn't have it. And I literally asked you about the seals, trying my hardest to not repeat the same point over again, but u didn't answer me.
The character's sigil and other things are literally on his profile. Leaving aside the irony that I know the restrictions in the profile of the character you are defending better than you, you can find answers to everything you wonder by looking at Aizen's profile.
I've been following the site for an extensive amount of time, but didn't create an account because I couldn't properly register and that's literally a non factor here. I'm repeating the same thing because you're not answering that thing, you bring up irrelevant points, which i still try to answer as much as I can due to you using translator or something, because I can't understand your grammar half of the time.
Moreover, even though you have been following the site for so long, if you still do not know the rules of universe synchronization, this must be a little difficult.

No. I don't think so and it's not like that on the site anyway.

A resistance specific to the edo state only
I'm sure that every character scaled to Kcm1 naruto and above will get soul mp resistance, but since we're talking in-profile, I can accept that only the edo form will get soul mp resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back