• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kyoka Suigetsu completely counters a spiritual sixth sense that all souls in Bleach have which is actually power used then their primary 5 for fights.

How powerful is that Sixth Sense? Revelation's Spiritual Sense could scan the entire State of Zhao, and the place's diameter is larger than the sun's.

He managed to put this onto someone who can see all possible futures and choose whichever one he likes. This guys also did this: https://imgur.com/a/f7H08

That has nothing to do with the strength of spiritual sense

Also he only got ks on Yhwach since Yhwach didn't have almighty on at that time Aizen even says so

Ehh idk about strength since it doesn't work like that in Bleach, but Aizen can sense people inside a dimension that are inside another dimension all closed off from each other while tied up in a chair.

Far weaker characters like Tatsuki also pulled off the sense in another dimension thing. Ichigo as a noob could also sense Chad's soul barely flickering between life and death despite his own reiatsu greatly dampening his own sense and with Kenpachi going nuts a few meters away from him.

Paul Frank said:
That has nothing to do with the strength of spiritual sense
Also he only got ks on Yhwach since Yhwach didn't have almighty on at that time Aizen even says so
Just trying to show how "potent" KS is. What you said is also fale.

Quote: "I confirmed that it could be used to interfere with his almightys clairvoyant powers" He never said anything about it not working if Yhwach had used the Almighty. Atleast I coudnt find/remember anything like that.

So, could Yhwach see the future or not?

Regarding the inter-dimensional thing, I don't remember anything like that off the top of my head. Most huge Sects have pocket dimensions they can use tho, so it's possible there are feats like that. I'll see if I can find anything.

Paul Frank said:
When aizen put him under ks he didnt have the almighty
Yes, but you said "Aizen even says so" and thats wrong. The Almighty wasnt able to do anything against KS regardless, even after Yhwach realized he was affected by it.

I swear I remember it being stated that it only worked since the almighty wasn't on

That's because it was already on him

No one has really resisted ks

You have to either never have seen KS be activated, which is impossible now since Aizen fused with the sword

Or touch the sword which is also impossible

Paul Frank said:
I swear I remember it being stated that it only worked since the almighty wasn't on
That's because it was already on him
I literally just re-read the chapters lol. Maybe in a different translation? I didnt see anything like it either though.

InfiniteSped said:
In Bleach, what exactly does one need to have to resist the illusion thing?
Noone ever resisted it if I am not mistaken. If you see his sword its already to late. If you manage to touch it after being affected you are "free" again.

God damn it, too late

Well, I can't remember any specific feat of inter-dimensional sensing thing, but still, he has a huge, huge range with his Spiritual Sense, so the power of his mind/senses is pretty ridiculous.

Does Aizen still have his low-godly regen and his ability to keep evolving? I cant remember him losing the abilities of the hogyoku...

Then he'll overpower him eventually, unless Revelation can seal, BFR or overpower low-godly regen.

Actually, BFR wouldnt even work

How does that Low-Godly regen of his works? Also, Cultivators can seal their opponent's powers if they're weakened enough.

RatherClueless said:
Paul Frank said:
When aizen put him under ks he didnt have the almighty
Yes, but you said "Aizen even says so" and thats wrong. The Almighty wasnt able to do anything against KS regardless, even after Yhwach realized he was affected by it.
That's wrong.

Yhwach's negation comes from seeing the future - since KS alters perception, Yhwach wasn't able to see with his eyes that he was being under the influnece of KS like he did Ichibe's name hax.

The moment that Yhwach came back, the affects of KS wear off - he asks "Pride or did it reach its limit?".

And since Aizen has never taken someone out of being under the influence of KS before and knowing what we know about Yhwach's Almighty, it could very well mean that he is referring to KS not able to resist being negated as "reaching its limit".

Warren Valion said:
The moment that Yhwach came back, the affects of KS wear off - he asks "Pride or did it reach its limit?".

And since Aizen has never taken someone out of being under the influence of KS before and knowing what we know about Yhwach's Almighty, it could very well mean that he is referring to KS not able to resist being negated as "reaching its limit".
If that was true, shouldnt the effect have stoped, the second he either used his almighty or when he noticed that he was effected by KS and not after he was "defeated"? I wouldnt be surprised if Aizen stopped it after he thought he won (he is very cocky afterall). Besides, why would Yhwach ask what happened if he was the cause for it to stop in the first place?

RatherClueless said:
If that was true, shouldnt the effect have stoped, the second he either used his almighty or when he noticed that he was effected by KS and not after he was "defeated"? I wouldnt be surprised if Aizen stopped it after he thought he won (he is very cocky afterall). Besides, why would Yhwach ask what happened if he was the cause for it to stop in the first place?
It wouldn't have gone away the second he used the Almighty beacuse the Almighty's negation abilites come from Yhwach seeing the power in the future and said power taking his side.

KS alters perception, so it altered Yhwach's perception of the future, where Yhwach didn't know that he was under KS.

And the moment Aizen revealed that Yhwach was under an illusion was the moment that Ichigo cut Yhwach in half - that was the point, to use the illusion as a distraction for Ichigo to cut up Yhwach. The next scene is the one where Yhwach comes back and states the effect of KS has disappeared - so the effect did disappear when Yhwach released he was under said effects.

And when has Aizen ever stopped the use of KS on a person? He didn't do that with the Visoreds and he hadn't seen them in over a hundred years. And no, the only time Aizen was ever cocky was when he was evolving against Dangai Ichigo - at every other moment in the series, Aizen is a ******* genius that knows what everyone is going to do and how they are going to do it.

Yhwach could have been taunting them for all we know, he doesn't really harp on about it as he moves on to trying to fuse all three worlds in the next scene.

Warren Valion said:
RatherClueless said:
It wouldn't have gone away the second he used the Almighty beacuse the Almighty's negation abilites come from Yhwach seeing the power in the future and said power taking his side.
KS alters perception, so it altered Yhwach's perception of the future, where Yhwach didn't know that he was under KS.

And the moment Aizen revealed that Yhwach was under an illusion was the moment that Ichigo cut Yhwach in half - that was the point, to use the illusion as a distraction for Ichigo to cut up Yhwach. The next scene is the one where Yhwach comes back and states the effect of KS has disappeared - so the effect did disappear when Yhwach released he was under said effects.

And when has Aizen ever stopped the use of KS on a person? He didn't do that with the Visoreds and he hadn't seen them in over a hundred years. And no, the only time Aizen was ever cocky was when he was evolving against Dangai Ichigo - at every other moment in the series, Aizen is a ******* genius that knows what everyone is going to do and how they are going to do it.

Yhwach could have been taunting them for all we know, he doesn't really harp on about it as he moves on to trying to fuse all three worlds in the next scene.
Oh wow. I just tried to show what kind of people he could effect and now this Aizen vs Revelation thread turned into a how did KS effect Yhwach. TwT what did I start!?

Back