• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have a question how does satan interact with aizen
Currently the main ways would be spawning spikes inside of Aizen and screaming at him.
At that point in time it wasn't, but for current Aizen, it is fully fused with him, if I recall correctly.
Urahara does say that Aizen was already fully merged with Hogyoku here (in the chapter that vsbw links for them being completely merged). And I don't remember anything being noted about their fusion further

Does Satan resist Paralysis Inducement? And can he copy abilities inherent to a character's physiology?
Yeah. Mori already tried to paralyze him in his weakest key and Satan just snapped out of it. (great, another basic thing missing from the profiles)
And yeah, he could outright copy Odins entire arms as well as abilities unique to Okhwangs 3rd eye.

Urahara does say that Aizen was already fully merged with Hogyoku here (in the chapter that vsbw links for them being completely merged). And I don't remember anything being noted about their fusion further
That's true, but it's also in that same chapter that the Hogyoku stops recognizing Aizen as its master. Aizen and the Hogyoku later are still fused together, and it has made Aizen even more powerful, for some reason.

Yeah. Mori already tried to paralyze him in his weakest key and Satan just snapped out of it. (great, another basic thing missing from the profiles)
And yeah, he could outright copy Odins entire arms as well as abilities unique to Okhwangs 3rd eye.
Ok.
This would be so much easier if I knew if Bleach's layers were accepted or not. Then Aizen would have passive, layered soul hax, deconstruction, and paralysis inducement which he would also resist.

That's true, but it's also in that same chapter that the Hogyoku stops recognizing Aizen as its master. Aizen and the Hogyoku later are still fused together, and it has made Aizen even more powerful, for some reason.
Yeah, but the crystal was visible the entire time even before it stopped recognizing him. Plus Ichigo suggested that it might have actually been Aizens will.
Ok.
This would be so much easier if I knew if Bleach's layers were accepted or not. Then Aizen would have passive, layered soul hax, deconstruction, and paralysis inducement which he would also resist.
I think they're not accepted yet. Someone asked at the start of March if they are in the Bleach discussion thread and they said no. I checked the HLE thread and nobody mentioned Bleach since that day.

Honestly if Bleach is missing layers that could completely change the outcome and GoH is missing like, half the shit they should have in general, it's probably better to just drop the match up for now.

Satan fra
79fb7ea8abeb2890cba70b41498b19c2.jpg

Isn't the Hogyoku the gem visible outside of Aizens body?
Screenshot-2024-03-26-14-17-08-763-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

It's not like it dissolved into him or anything right? So if Aizens body gets deconstructed, it should just kinda exist by itself until he regenerates.
It doesn't matter if it's outside; when it remade his Konpaku, it fused itself to him in such a way that, even when it ceased acknowledging him, it couldn't be separated by anyone, despite there being tools capable of separating a Hogyoku from a soul before. This essentially means that it has become a part of his own soul, as it also reconstructed his Konpaku (soul, body, and mind) around it. Additionally, the Hogyoku would be destroyed with Aizen and then regenerate, as it was erased in Mugetsu and yet reappeared with Aizen.

Isn't the Hogyoku the gem visible outside of Aizens body?
Screenshot-2024-03-26-14-17-08-763-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

It's not like it dissolved into him or anything right? So if Aizens body gets deconstructed, it should just kinda exist by itself until he regenerates.
Tybw Aizen has completely merged with the hogyoku. Moreover, if the Hogyoku is destroyed or something else happens, he will still fulfill Aizen's wishes/regeneration.

Tybw Aizen has completely merged with the hogyoku. Moreover, if the Hogyoku is destroyed or something else happens, he will still fulfill Aizen's wishes/regeneration.
How is he merged differently than in this picture? According to what's on his profile he was already completely merged with it here

Aizen is resistant to more that 2 layers of soul manipulation, and deconstruction, his reiatsu grants him passive existence erasure, plus his illusions can make Satan see a powerless individual so he doesn't know what to copy, then there's the hogyoku that grants him reactive evolution mid fight

Aizen can either erase his soul from existence which is passive or reduce him to atoms using hado 90
Illusions don't work on Satan, Mujin used illusions on him, but Satan can resist it due to him being able to see people by their power representating them rather than what they actually show

I'm confused, what would prevent Satan from just looking at Aizen's Hogyoku and sword and just being like "Yeah that's mine now" and it appearing in his hand?

I'm confused, what would prevent Satan from just looking at Aizen's Hogyoku and sword and just being like "Yeah that's mine now" and it appearing in his hand?
Satan has to physically grab the weapons for that to work. And to grab Aizen he would need to get through his EE aura.

Spoiler, Satan might get EE resistance after a CRT I'm planning to do in the near future

Satan has to physically grab the weapons for that to work. And to grab Aizen he would need to get through his EE aura.

Spoiler, Satan might get EE resistance after a CRT I'm planning to do in the near future
He can make the weapons appear in his hand without directly interacting with it, he stole yeoui out of nowhere with his fight with Mujin and so did he just steal mandala by extending it's hand and it appearing in it, fully submitting to his control.

How is he merged differently than in this picture? According to what's on his profile he was already completely merged with it here
Hogyoku doesn't appear like this, it's like he's completely one with Aizen. Yhwach pierces this point in TYBW, but since Hogyoku has fully merged with Aizen, it no longer looks like this

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius
Aizen isn't dumb enough to not use Gaja negacion if he can't kill Satan with his normal methods.

Also what's Satan counter to KS? Why wouldn't Aizen won't use KS if he can't kill Satan permanently?

Hogyoku doesn't appear like this, it's like he's completely one with Aizen. Yhwach pierces this point in TYBW, but since Hogyoku has fully merged with Aizen, it no longer looks like this
Aizen's clothes could be just covering it. Was it ever actually stated he's merged with it to a point where it dissolved into his body or something?
Aizen isn't dumb enough to not use Gaja negacion if he can't kill Satan with his normal methods.

Also what's Satan counter to KS? Why wouldn't Aizen won't use KS if he can't kill Satan permanently?
Satan should have illusion resistance (will probably cover that in later CRTs). That aside he will start off by copying Aizens abilities so he would know about KS and use it himself.

Pretty much every ability that can be countered by Aizens own would be useless here because of Satans copying

Honestly if Bleach is missing layers that could completely change the outcome and GoH is missing like, half the shit they should have in general, it's probably better to just drop the match up for now.
A way to chicken out
We would go by whats currently on their profile if the future revision change the outcome then make a rematch

Aizen's clothes could be just covering it. Was it ever actually stated he's merged with it to a point where it dissolved into his body or something?
Yhwach also pierced Aizen's clothing 💀
Also, Iirc, this claim is based on statements from the novel anyway, but I'm too lazy to find it. In any case, in TYBW, Aizen's hogyoku is fused with him in a very different way than in Monster or Base form.

Yhwach also pierced Aizen's clothing 💀
Soooooo what exactly does that mean?
Also, Iirc, this claim is based on statements from the novel anyway, but I'm too lazy to find it. In any case, in TYBW, Aizen's hogyoku is fused with him in a very different way than in Monster or Base form.
How tho? I don't see anything about it on the wiki and unless it completely dissolved into Aizen nothing should realistically stop Satan from yanking it out after destroying his body

Soooooo what exactly does that mean?
claim; Aizen's hogyoku is not visible and it was not visible when Yhwach destroyed it
reply; "This might be because of her clothes"
The answer given to support the claim; Aizen's clothing was also torn apart
How tho? I don't see anything about it on the wiki and unless it completely dissolved into Aizen nothing should realistically stop Satan from yanking it out after destroying his body
I explained this above and also Gin did what he said but Hogyoku was still loyal to Aizen.

That's not resistance. Read the scans again he doesn't even know if that was clone or illusions. He was just cutting through it with raw power. Satan wouldn't even know if he is under KS.
Him even being able to cut mujin under an illusion is some sort of resistance. If Satan didn’t have resistance, he wouldn’t have cut mujins finger in the first place. That’s why mujin was so impressed when he sliced his finger

Him even being able to cut mujin under an illusion is some sort of resistance. If Satan didn’t have resistance, he wouldn’t have cut mujins finger in the first place. That’s why mujin was so impressed when he sliced his finger
He didn't resisted anything. That scan literally states he wasn't sure if it was illusion or a clone. If he had resistance he would have known what that is. I request you people to stop twisting what's written in the scans. Aizen KS wouldn't create somethin like this Satan wouldn't even be able to tell if that was illusion or real. He might think he killed Aizen meanwhile Aizen seals him with Gaja negacion or some kido.

Anime is canon now and Yhwach clearly mentioned Aizen is completely merged with hogyoku. Beside it doesn't matter if he didn't Hogyoku sees Aizen as his master and if Satan tries to steal it same thing would happen like in the Gin case
Satan should have illusion resistance (will probably cover that in later CRTs). That aside he will start off by copying Aizens abilities so he would know about KS and use it himself.
You mean based on these? Nothing here indicates resistance
As I've stated earlier Satan resists illusions due to his ability of being able to perceive people by their power, seeing their power, rather than what they show, this is to the point he can see through hallucinations, stating it's whatever to him.
Pretty much every ability that can be countered by Aizens own would be useless here because of Satans copying
That's NLF. Even Power mimicry page states it's Limited to the point where feats are shown.

Anime is canon now and Yhwach clearly mentioned Aizen is completely merged with hogyoku.
That doesn't contradict what I said.
Beside it doesn't matter if he didn't Hogyoku sees Aizen as his master and if Satan tries to steal it same thing would happen like in the Gin case
I already explained that Satan makes weapons he steals acknowledge him as their master.
That's NLF. Even Power mimicry page states it's Limited to the point where feats are shown.
No? Satan has copied everything from martial arts and magic, to even weapons and straight up limbs. And his power mimicry is layered. So I don't see any reason why Satan could struggle with copying any of Aizens abilities.
The Hogyoku is on Aizen's chest and Yhwach rips his chest apart along with his clothes.
Yeah ik, I'm asking why would it be specifically in that small hole that Yhwach made in him. And if it is, why wouldn't it just he destroyed?
Yeah, haven't you read bleach?
I did (although I barely remember anything from it). I just don't understand what you said. Could you please rephrase?

Back