• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He didn't resisted anything. That scan literally states he wasn't sure if it was illusion or a clone. If he had resistance he would have known what that is. I request you people to stop twisting what's written in the scans. Aizen KS wouldn't create somethin like this Satan wouldn't even be able to tell if that was illusion or real. He might think he killed Aizen meanwhile Aizen seals him with Gaja negacion or some kido.
If you’re completely vulnerable to illusions, you wouldn’t even have the ability attack and actually hurt someone in an illusion. For example

If player A puts player B in an illusion, and player B is still somehow able to attack player A and still hurt them within that illusion, that should grant some form of resistance. If player B didn’t have some form of resistance, then he wouldn’t be able to even hurt player A in the first place due to being in an illusion.

That doesn't contradict what I said.
I was answering your questions regarding if it merged with him or not it has nothing to do with if it Contradicting with yours
I already explained that Satan makes weapons he steals acknowledge him as their master.
Can you explain how Hogyoku and Weapons Satan stole has similar properties except they have master so that we can avoid NLF
No? Satan has copied everything from martial arts and magic, to even weapons and straight up limbs. And his power mimicry is layered. So I don't see any reason why Satan could struggle with copying any of Aizens abilities.
Satan never shown to be capable of copying abilities which can create illusions? Can you post the scan for that.

If you’re completely vulnerable to illusions, you wouldn’t even have the ability attack and actually hurt someone in an illusion. For example

If player A puts player B in an illusion, and player B is still somehow able to attack player A and still hurt them within that illusion, that should grant some form of resistance. If player B didn’t have some form of resistance, then he wouldn’t be able to even hurt player A in the first place due to being in an illusion.
There are types of Illusion which doesn't put you to sleep and make you unable to move. I don't see Illusion used against Satan being any kind of that. Simple as that.

Yeah ik, I'm asking why would it be specifically in that small hole that Yhwach made in him. And if it is, why wouldn't it just he destroyed
What we call "Small hole" is where Aizen's hogyoku is located. She was at that point before TYBW and she was shining
I did (although I barely remember anything from it). I just don't understand what you said. Could you please rephrase?
Gin steals Aizen's hogyoku and runs away, but it still works loyally to Aizen, completely regenerating his wounds and causing him to stand up again and resurrect.

This is relevant how this illusion works, Gotei13 can attack Aizen even they are inside the illusion, but can them reach him? Of course not, also Aizen's Illusion Manipulation is layered.If you look at soul physiology, you will see that high-level souls have resistance, and Aizen used his Ks on someone like Yhwach without any problems

No? Satan has copied everything from martial arts and magic, to even weapons and straight up limbs. And his power mimicry is layered. So I don't see any reason why Satan could struggle with copying any of Aizens abilities.
Then I can also defend Aizen's reactive evolution. Aizen can gain new resistances by going through various processes with his hogyoku and yes Just because it is layered does not mean that it can copy everything, this is completely nlf
I already explained that Satan makes weapons he steals acknowledge him as their master.
The Hogyoku became one with Aizen even after he rejected him as his master
Yeah ik, I'm asking why would it be specifically in that small hole that Yhwach made in him. And if it is, why wouldn't it just he destroyed?
Are you kidding me ? Even after Aizen's body, soul and mind were completely destroyed, he was regenerated and yes, the hogyoku was on Aizen's chest at that time
I'm not sure, but Aizen has and Satan can just copy that
No he can't do that if you don't have enough context
It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can copy anything used against them; even if they can copy the functions of the ability, they may not be able to copy its full destructive power.
Pretty much every ability that can be countered by Aizens own would be useless here because of Satans copying
☠️

What we call "Small hole" is where Aizen's hogyoku is located. She was at that point before TYBW and she was shining
Sure? So why would that mean it dissolved into Aizen?
Gin steals Aizen's hogyoku and runs away, but it still works loyally to Aizen, completely regenerating his wounds and causing him to stand up again and resurrect.
So? Why are you ignoring that Satan makes things acknowledge him as their master? Weapons in GoH won't listen to you unless they consider you their master. Satan stole mandala from Mujin and made it listen to him, even commanding it to attack it's owner.
Idk why do you keep bringing up Gin who as far as I'm aware had no such ability.

Then I can also defend Aizen's reactive evolution. Aizen can gain new resistances by going through various processes with his hogyoku and yes Just because it is layered does not mean that it can copy everything, this is completely nlf
Why would it be a NLF? If you're calling out a fallacy you actually have to explain why would it be a fallacy. You're just throwing around buzzwords without any actual arguments.
The Hogyoku became one with Aizen even after he rejected him as his master
And Satan makes the things he steals acknowledge him as their master so that doesn't matter.
Are you kidding me ? Even after Aizen's body, soul and mind were completely destroyed, he was regenerated and yes, the hogyoku was on Aizen's chest at that time
Yeah that's what I'm getting at. Meaning that there's no evidence the Hogyoku somehow completely dissolved into Aizen and Satan could just yank it out of him.
No he can't do that if you don't have enough context
Why? You have to actually substantiate your argument 💀 💀

760a6bda7a78b5c5123a5850917ab6ad.jpg

Sure? So why would that mean it dissolved into Aizen?
💀💀 Why would it be so hard to understand that something that was fused with Aizen doesn't appear to be there anymore?
So? Why are you ignoring that Satan makes things acknowledge him as their master? Weapons in GoH won't listen to you unless they consider you their master. Satan stole mandala from Mujin and made it listen to him, even commanding it to attack it's owner.
Idk why do you keep bringing up Gin who as far as I'm aware had no such ability.
Hogyoku has resistance to such manipulations (thanks to Oken). Also, I don't know what's going on in GoH, but no matter what you do to the Hogyoku, it's something that fulfills Aizen's wishes, even if you steal it or manipulate it, it's still tied to its master, which is a completely pointless argument considering it's fully fused.

And Satan makes the things he steals acknowledge him as their master so that doesn't matter.
both are the same thing. loyal to his master even if he rejects him
Yeah that's what I'm getting at. Meaning that there's no evidence the Hogyoku somehow completely dissolved into Aizen and Satan could just yank it out of him
You can't pull anything out of Aizen in TYBW, firstly he will be exposed to passive E.E in this case, secondly the hogyoku is no longer an item, it's Aizen himself

💀💀 Why would it be so hard to understand that something that was fused with Aizen doesn't appear to be there anymore?
Because we literally saw it when it was supposedly completely fused with him and you can't show me anything that would imply it dissolved. It can be fused with him and still be in relatively one piece.
Why is it so hard for you to actually give a single piece of evidence for your claims?
Hogyoku has resistance to such manipulations (thanks to Oken). Also, I don't know what's going on in GoH, but no matter what you do to the Hogyoku, it's something that fulfills Aizen's wishes, even if you steal it or manipulate it, it's still tied to its master, which is a completely pointless argument considering it's fully fused.
Yes and so are literally all GoH weapons yet as I've shown you Satan can steal them and make them acknowledge him as their master.
And you haven't given me a single reason as to why it wouldn't work with Hogyoku.
both are the same thing. loyal to his master even if he rejects him
So? Satan just steals it and it becomes loyal to him.
You can't pull anything out of Aizen in TYBW, firstly he will be exposed to passive E.E
Which is why Satan will first deconstruct his body with his scream.
in this case, secondly the hogyoku is no longer an item, it's Aizen himself
You literally can't prove that tho. Unless you've been prolonging it for 2 days for no reason.
Just because it can copy martial arts doesn't mean it can copy fatehax or 4D RW
First of all, Satan can't just copy martial arts. He could straight up just grow Aizens arms lmao. Second of all, why would fate hax be any more difficult to copy than soul, bio or spatial hax? Lastly there's currently nothing 4D on Aizens profile…

Because we literally saw it when it was supposedly completely fused with him and you can't show me anything that would imply it dissolved. It can be fused with him and still be in relatively one piece.
Why is it so hard for you to actually give a single piece of evidence for your claims?
main-qimg-27bee9ca8738ae358d1cc2b92a11ab3f.jpg

To further explain, even Gin can extract the Hogyoku from Aizen, while Yhwach and his Quincy army have no reason not to, oh yes, because the Hogyoku merged with Aizen.
Yes and so are literally all GoH weapons yet as I've shown you Satan can steal them and make them acknowledge him as their master.
And you haven't given me a single reason as to why it wouldn't work with Hogyoku.
Even if this is applied to the Hogyoku, he will still remain loyal to Aizen. It's also resistant to things like this because it's made from SK parts
So? Satan just steals it and it becomes loyal to him.
So you can't get Hogyoku easily like random weapons in the GoH universe. 💀
Bruh. Mugetsu did the same, but Aizen was literally resurrected. ☠
First of all, Satan can't just copy martial arts. He could straight up just grow Aizens arms lmao. Second of all, why would fate hax be any more difficult to copy than soul, bio or spatial hax?
Here you need to provide us with evidence, otherwise you will just be doing NLF, you can't hold all skills equal
Lastly there's currently nothing 4D on Aizens profile…
Non-existent bleach information speaks again.. ☠. Why do you think Aizen's profile says "uni+" in the Range section?

Last edited:
Why would it be a NLF? If you're calling out a fallacy you actually have to explain why would it be a fallacy. You're just throwing around buzzwords without any actual arguments.
Are you serious? I'm clearly telling you right now that not every power stealing can have the same function. Claiming that you will steal every power in Aizen because a character is also power stealing. NLF, it's not hard to understand this.
The Hogyoku has its own desires and desires, one cannot introduce the Hogyoku as its master, for that the Hogyoku must choose you and as I said. Hogyoku can read people's minds and know their intentions. If this is a trait against Aizen, Aizen will evolve against it.
Yeah that's what I'm getting at. Meaning that there's no evidence the Hogyoku somehow completely dissolved into Aizen and Satan could just yank it out of him.
You are the one who has to prove it, as I said, without this, he will even start to see illusions under Ks.
Why? You have to actually substantiate your argument 💀 💀
Are you fckng serious ? You haven't proven anything. I want a context from you right now that you can do this. If you don't have proof, we just started from Hax's name. Saying he can do anything is NLF.

If you are not knowledgeable about what you are defending, why do you continue to defend it? No one here cares about your opinions, just provide evidence.
In Bleach, the body of the characters is the soul and the soul is the mind. If this scream does not affect all 3 parts, then don't even defend it and yes, Aizen has regen
First of all, Satan can't just copy martial arts. He could straight up just grow Aizens arms lmao. Second of all, why would fate hax be any more difficult to copy than soul, bio or spatial hax? Lastly there's currently nothing 4D on Aizens profile…
Dude, someone needs to teach you not to comment on universes you don't know about. In the previous vst, you said that Aizen's mid godly part only renews his back.If you really have no idea about something don't comment or just look at Aizen's profile,Hogyoku can influence the entire bleach cosmology with its power to make wishes come true, and we now have an accepted l2c cosmology, just look at Aizen's range

Satan FRA 🚂💨

KS won't matter much because of Satan's mind reading; he will know he is in an illusion and will proceed to make his first move: creating quintillions of clones. After that, it's just a matter of time; he will eventually win through incap.
incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Being aware of the illusion does not mean that you can get out of the effect of KS. We saw this in the gotei13 fight
And? This does not contradict what I said, him knowing that he is in an illusion is enough to activate the clones and literally bomb the entire galaxy.

He can make quintillions of clones in an instant and each of those quintillion clones can clone themselves as well, and all of them can destroy multiple galaxies in one attack.
incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Besides, speed equalization doesn't matter as he can become MFTL using Jeahbongchim Acupuncture.

hmmmm
The quintillion clones will be a big problem for aizen
Ong, I'd even say he wouldn't be able to trap every one of them under the same illusion, it was never shown he can use his illusions up to that big of a magnitude as trapping more than billions in it, let alone a quintillion

And? This does not contradict what I said, him knowing that he is in an illusion is enough to activate the clones and literally bomb the entire galaxy.

He can make quintillions of clones in an instant and each of those quintillion clones can clone themselves as well, and all of them can destroy multiple galaxies in one attack.
As of right now, Satan has no way to deal with Aizen's regeneration, nor Aizen's passive existence erasure.

Ong, I'd even say he wouldn't be able to trap every one of them under the same illusion, it was never shown he can use his illusions up to that big of a magnitude as trapping more than billions in it, let alone a quintillion
All they have to fall under Kyoka Suigetsu is look at Aizen. There's never been a limit to how many people can be affected by it, as far as we know.

Kyoka Suigetsu also affected Yhwach's Almighty despite it allowing Yhwach to see infinite possibilities/timelines, or something like that.

All they have to fall under Kyoka Suigetsu is look at Aizen. There's never been a limit to how many people can be affected by it, as far as we know.

Kyoka Suigetsu also affected Yhwach's Almighty despite it allowing Yhwach to see infinite possibilities/timelines, or something like that.
Not all 245 quintillion is gonna look at Aizen that's for sure, one of the Satan clones can just read Aizen's mind and know that the original and some clones are in an illusion, and as with Mori share that information with him or put an end to it themselves.

i don't think 245 quintillion clones are gonna be close enough to see aizen at the same time
That's what I'm saying, and while those clones aren't under the illusion, they can either copy the illusion via mind read or some other ability that could work on Aizen and is in his arsenal.

i don't think 245 quintillion clones are gonna be close enough to see aizen at the same time
TYBW Aizen KS isn't done by Vision. Yhwach was using perception/Reatsu to conversion with Aizen and still got put under KS. It was done with his Reatsu.

Don't God of High School characters have good enough vision to see individual people from interstellar distances?

(Not that they need to see him anymore, but I was just curious).
his profile says he has enhanced senses but i don't think it would be enough to see aizen(i haven't read goh btw i just said he wouldn't be able to see it cuz 245 quintillion clones are way too many clones)

TYBW Aizen KS isn't done by Vision. Yhwach was using perception/Reatsu to conversion with Aizen and still got put under KS. It was done with his Reatsu.
fair enough, in that case i'm voting on aizen(satan is gonna be affected by ks, he is gonna clone himself but theyre also gonna be affected by it so i don't think there's anything he can do to escape it)

Don't God of High School characters have good enough vision to see individual people from interstellar distances?

(Not that they need to see him anymore, but I was just curious).
They have extrasensory perception capable of sensing higher dimensional beings, but I don't think that does anything but ye, they can see into other solar systems, and they can also see into other dimensions or sense things such as someone's power being used from a separate dimension

As of right now, Satan has no way to deal with Aizen's regeneration, nor Aizen's passive existence erasure.
The EE's range is short, a single Satan literally destroys multiple galaxies with his regular attacks and there will be at least quintillions.
fair enough, in that case i'm voting on aizen(satan is gonna be affected by ks, he is gonna clone himself but theyre also gonna be affected by it so i don't think there's anything he can do to escape it)
KS is not wincon because It will not stop Satan from continuing to attack while he is under illusion, especially with his basic attacks destroying entire galaxies.

Back