• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown City Level Downgrades (Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo)

InfiniteSped said:
He wanted to prove himself and all that, he even took off the resurrection ring. He could have just ganged up on her with a ton of NPCs and Mercenaries if winning was the only thing in mind.
Wanting to prove yourself more than wanting to safely live. What a man.

Ainz having never been serious is still a pain, though, to feats and tiering.

Keep in mind that when they went to Nazarick with Jircniv, Fluder found the fact that they could control Death Knights to be much more impressive than changing the weather.

InfiniteSped said:
6C lvl 30s confirmed.
pls tell me you aren't serious

Gonna be honest, i also don't like cloud/storm feats, but they are accepted and a thing. One of my problems is I don't see what's different from these cloud feats than others on the wiki that scale to AP, so why should they suddenly not scale?

Considering the relative weakness of the characters judging the strength of the death knights Im not sure how much stock we should put into there reactions when compared to their reactions to cloud control. First things first death knights are above everything outside top tier hero teams and they create miniature zombie apocalypses.

Basically while they are a massive threat/danger they are being judged not solely off there strength but also what they mean. 1 death knight is enough to destroy armies due to it's limitless stamina, high defense and ability to create zombies with everything it kills. Even flueder the empires trump card could only defeat a single death knight by bombarding it from the sky.

The truly scary thing about the death knights was the fact they were nigh unstoppable for anything less then powerful heroes (even most powerful heroes outside evil eye would find themselves on barley even footing with them) and the fact ainz wielded five of these kingdom ending threats, that flueder couldn't manage.

edit Ie even if we assume cloud controls power is ap applicable (Considering the sites ruling on such things it should be) we wouldn't be able to consider the death knights more powerful, the problem is there are five kingdom ending threats supposdly created by ainz. Thats far more intimidating then a single entity displaying the power to destroy a nation, especially when its only being displayed with the movement of clouds.

InfiniteSped said:
Yeah, I'm sure those islands shake in fear when they see the clouds coming.
Seriously at this point you should stop pretending you are a supporter of Overlord.

You seemed keen on downgrading it all the times. The act is getting old, you know

Let's not be hostile here. The fact that he supports downgrading a fictional universe's power level doesn't indicate whether he likes it or not.

Isn't this thread kind of irrelevant now that we have an accepted calculation of spells lower tiered than Super-Tier Magic being able to qualify for the 6-C rating?

Seriously at this point you should stop pretending you are a supporter of Overlord.

You seemed keen on downgrading it all the times. The act is getting old, you know

Yeah, I was an infiltraded Sword Art Online fan all along. Ya got me.

I always suspected sped! :p

yeah why isn't this thread dead? We now have two calcs that throw the cast between 7-b and 6-c. The one argument Ive heard is outlier but we have like three calcalble feats thus far in the entire series. one of them the fallen down calc is far to controversal, (im still in favor of using the crater portion)

the other was a fodder calc that didn't take into account durability or levels of the mud elemental. That feat was also done by a charcter so far beneath the main cast its pretty much worthless for scaling.

Creation was argued enviromental destruction but the calc still came out to 7b if memory serves me so it supports their current rating

There was one argument from heaven about spells not becoming more powerful when casted by a stronger mage Which is contradicted so many times in the text (gazef explaining the dangerous power of ainz fire ball, flueders fireball being to strong, ainz himselft making several references to it I have to wonder where he/she got the idea) that the whole argument is just wrong...

So basically the argument is....What? We have five calculable feats, one only really scales to some of the lower cast and the other is controversal, we now have two other feats that throw the cast to 7b and 6c these feats are only controversal because....People don't like them? Even though they fall in line with creation?

I think we're all sloths in both CRTs because this series just makes you want to dunk your head in cold water to cool off. Author did say this series takes a-lot out of the reader. What is Maruyama's end game

InfiniteSped said:
Yeah, I was an infiltraded Sword Art Online fan all along. Ya got me.
Never said anything about Sword Art Online.....suspicious.

I don't think so the top cast is now scaling to the super tier spell and cloud moving feats, both of which throws them to 7 B beyond that? Im not sure there is anything here to really discuss.

If there's nothing left to discuss in this thread, should it be closed, or left open indefinitely in case further issues come up to discuss here?

probably closed, theres nothing here to discuss we have like three feats that all pull the cast to 7b, one that pulls them towards 6c. I can't imagine anything in the next few seasons/volumes will get them downgraded and even if there is that seems like something that should be brought up then rather then leaving this open.

Back