• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz goes against a top martial artist just hope this ain't a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vs

Speed equalized.
MUI goku is being used.

If I remember well his death hax works only when close to the opponent as shown how he killed that knight after he first stopped time then moved close to him and death haxed him.
Not exactly? But anyway, you might wanna define the distance. But I think 4K should be fine for Ainz to use his hax. And he also got teleportation to bridge the gap, get close, think, and he dies.

Not exactly? But anyway, you might wanna define the distance. But I think 4K should be fine for Ainz to use his hax. And he also got teleportation to bridge the gap, get close, think, and he dies.

That's how he used it he first stopped time which goku resist's then went close to use death hax on him.
Plus I'm sure goku would be on guard seeing a skeleton one especially when he teleports close its either goku one shots or IT away from him.

That's how he used it he first stopped time which goku resist's then went close to use death hax on him.
Plus I'm sure goku would be on guard seeing a skeleton one especially when he teleports close its either goku one shots or IT away from him.
He did that just because, he doesn't need to stop time or anything. There is a whole ass monologue about int volume 9 where he kills him. He stops time for fun and games.

If Goku reacts to him and punch him, sure, he will win. If not, then he dies instantly

Ainz doesnt really need to touch to death hax someone

• Despair Aura I: Has a high chance of causing Fear.
  • Despair Aura II: Has a high chance of causing Panic.
  • Despair Aura III: Has a high chance of causing Confusion.
  • Despair Aura IV: Has a high chance of causing Insanity.
  • Despair Aura V: Has a high chance of causing Instant Death.

Ainz thinks Death GG, unfortunately Ainz probably outright solos the verse speed equal.
Is it passive or thought based or has a certain range?cause goku can still one or should I change to jiren?
It's a several meter range aura.

Seems to be a stomp then cause if I unequalize speed goku blitzes so it's a stomp I guess.

Does Goku insta-blitz in character? I've heard he likes letting enemies power up a bit, so he could die even then.
vs a fodder opponent, hed prob just finish the fight, cos he only likes fighting if he can enjoy it. Although I don’t know about mui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back