• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars Rebels) vs Kassadin (League of Legends)

Speed Equalized.

Victory: Death of opponent

Both bloodlusted

Ahsoka: 2 Kassadin: 2
Ahsoka Rebels
Ahsoka is alive. BELIEVE!

Kassadin
Pretty much Darth Vader, but in League

Kassadin gets blitzed probably

NVM read the above

In that case it's closer but I'd lean on Ahsoka due to precog and force. Memory Manipulation isn't something Kassadin probably dealt with

Well Kassadin can teleport if that means anything.

It would be a fun fight, though.

I also lean towards Ahsoka due to outmatching Kassadin in most categories. He does have the travel speed advantage, however.

Precog could be a problem but Kass actually has resistance to mind manipulation, it's how he survived contact with the Void. He lost his body but was able to resist its influence on his mind.

Plus he has the ability to temporarily prevent enemies from using special abilities with Null Sphere, though hitting her could be difficult.

Ah forgot about that. But being able to resist and lose his body, may not mean immunity. And I remember the more he uses that teleportation of his, the more energy it consumes.

That's with chanelled abilities however. And it seems to be a close range ability.

Yeah he's definitley not immune to it but he does have some resistance to it. And yes the more he teleorts the more mana he uses...in game. Mana doesn't really apply outside the game.

Yes it's with channeled abilities but it would give him an opening, if only a brief one, where Ahsoka wouldn't be able to use the Force. And it's actually a ranged ability, although a short-ranged one, but he can easily teleport to close the distance if they aren't already crossing swords when he uses it.

But in the game, Kassadin's riftwalk increases in damage the more he uses it. Also, he'll be able to utilize Force Pulse more frequently.

Resistance will only get one so far.

That could be in game but with how the damage increases it could be an effect too. Then again maybe that just means he controls the damage and mana output. Maybe he can also increase the distance?

Precognition so fix any ambushes so she should be able to predict that and counter him. I really think Precog is the reason why Ahsoka wins.

True, but would she be able to use her memory manipulation to maximum efficiency in the middle of combat?

With speed equalized i'd give it to Kass with very high difficulty. Unlike most LoL mages Kass is actually better at mid to close range, and his close-range abilities, ability to temporarily prevent the use of an ability, and teleportation would be able to give him the win, but Ahsoka's precognition would be a serious problem.

That's what Star Wars characters literally do don't they? What kind of memory manipulation/mind control would it be if it's not useful for combat? A lot of Star Wars characters have used it like that before and if not to stun, they could at least stall their opponent enough to get close and stba them.

I sincerely doubt Kass can win even with teleportation. Precognition pretty much gives the reaction advantage to Ahsoka and it's not as if Ahsoka is reliant purely on her abilities when she has a lightsaber. Sides, it's not like Kass can forever spam that ability and Ahsoka can still stop the projectile with the force.

WeeklyBattles said:
Plus he has the ability to temporarily prevent enemies from using special abilities with Null Sphere, though hitting her could be difficult.
I'm actually pretty sure that Null Sphere no longer silence. But in any case. What exactly is a silence and why it would affect Ahsoka?

A silence is an effect that temporarily prevents the target from using abilities. And yes Null Sphere does it's just called an interupt, which is just a shorter silence. If he uses it on Ahsoka it would mostly prevent her from using the Force.

One little thing about that WB... What exactly stops Ahsoka from using the force to prevent it from reaching her? She already has precognition and with the speed of it, it's doubtful that it would take her by surprose. It's after all a projectile

WeeklyBattles said:
A silence is an effect that temporarily prevents the target from using abilities. And yes Null Sphere does it's just called an interupt, which is just a shorter silence. If he uses it on Ahsoka it would mostly prevent her from using the Force.
An interrupt it's not a silence. A silence is a debuff that prevents you from throwing spells in general. But an interrupt it's just an ability that cancels a channeling. But you won't stop any other kind of ability and it won't stop you from using instant abilities.

Interrupt could pretty much stop Ashoka DURING a force attack, but Kassadin Null Sphere actually gives him a shield to ability power attacks (even his passive gives him some resistence to it)

I really think that, given Kassadin mind attacks resistance, Ashoka couldn't do pretty well using the force to harm Kassadin mentally in mid of a battle. Specially when her opponent can teleport

Precog would still be a problem, tough I don't think It would give her an instant win just because of it

Attack Potency: City Block level (Has crushed numerous LR-57 combat droids with debris, has helped support the weight of a Venator-class Star Destroyer's bridge with the help of Master Plo Koon, can trade physical strikes with General Grievous, and contributed to the collapse of a large cliff; able to cut those with durability similar to General Grievous' with lightsabers) | At least Town level, likely City level (Word of god states that, as of 3 BBY, Darth Vader and Darth Sidious are the only two people in the Galactic Empire capable of contending with Ahsoka blow for blow. This places her at least on the level of strong High Councillor level Jedi such as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Plo Koo and in the same league as the likes of Dooku) | At least Multi-City Block level via power-scaling

this update can tell you Ahsoka cut him dow

Back