• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Ah S***--- Here We Go Again" - Heartstone V Franklin

We got ourselves another 1-A. While I don't think this will be added, since no one has dared to make a 1-A matchup with her: Let's give her the welcome she deserves. In a weird sort of twist as a result of the fight between The Void & Heartstone they ended up in different worlds. Heartstone sees this blonde bearded man, who was revealed to be Franklin, sucking the mental energy out of every innocent around. Due to being a superhero, it's obvious she isn't going to let this happen. If only she knew it was a kid underneath that manly exterior. Avatar wanted to know who he was, and sensing the answer in this Superhero, he agreed to give her the attention she wants:

1-A Versions: Post-Reboot Heartstone (Willpower Incarnate) , fresh after the fight with the Void Vs Avatar Frankli

Fight Takes place in a Secluded Area as Heartstone doesn't want to hurt the citizens for obvious reasons.

In-Character for Both [Heavy NOTE: While Franklin's mental intelligence is that of a Super-Genius in Avatar Form, his actual mental age is that of a child and has complete inexperience in combat]

Win via K.O

Okay, Angela has high tier resistance to mindhax, and energy attacks don't really affect her that much (she's made of pure energy and willpower), so I think she'd attempt to beat him into submission (starting physically, and if that doesn't work, via energy blasts) and if all else fails, she'd just rewrite the story of the fight so Franklin was already unconscious.

Hmm. Interesting. I'll count your vote as more often than not he'll get caught off guard with the rewrite and not be able to resist it. However, I'm unsure if Heartstone has the AP to hold her own if she tries to straight up outmuscle him.

I don't think she does at first, but even in vastly lesser incarnations, she's adapted to close massive AP gaps before, and in Willpower Incarnate, she not only has her Reactive Power Level going for her, she also has Reactive Evolution to help as well, and she can literally will herself to get stronger. She might be able to close the AP gap.

What AP in the Outerverse Level does she scale to ? I know she's at the very least infinitely into it, but so is Franklin, and has stuff akin to the Gates from the Mythos... But so does Franklin.

In this form, Angela scales above The Chronology to the point that she views it as a children's book. The Chronology views the omniverse as fictional, and the omniverse contains the Elder Zone, God-Sphere and infinite megaverses.

The Elder Zone sees the God-Sphere as nothing but a children's playpen, and the God-Sphere exists beyond the megaverse, which contains the Nekoplane. The Nekoplane has infinitely ascending beyond-dimensional planes (infinite meaning infinity with infinite more spawning off of every one of those infinity and infinite more off of them, ad infinitum). Every single plane in the Nekoplane sees the plane beneath it as 0-dimensional. Beneath the lowest plane of the Nekoplane is infinite more levels of beyond-dimensionalness.

The description of Darkstone on Heartstone (Pre-Reboot) should also give you a good idea of how high she scales:

Outerverse level (Casually caught and deflected a flurry of attacks from The Genesis Gage, and later destroyed it with only her aura. The Genesis Gage was able to casually sweep through the entire cosmic hierarchy, behind described as a beyond-dimensional god in a realm of 0-dimensional ants compared to them. The weakest of the Cosmic Hierarchy, Solaris and Lunar, view Azathoth as nothing more than a small infant, and Azathoth views the megaverse, the God-Sphere and the Elder Zone, which sees everything in the God-Sphere, including the Skylords, as small children. Solaris and Lunar are seen as children by Mother Nature, who is infinitely transcended by The Was, Is and Can Be, who is viewed as fiction by The Lord of Creation and Lord of Destruction, who are vastly inferior to the ten Elemental Embodiments, who are vastly inferior to the nine Emotional Cores, who are vastly inferior to The King of Nightmares and Queen of Dreams, who are infinitely transcended by King Order and King Chaos, who are infinitely transcended by The Tribunal of Balance. All previous members of the cosmic hierarchy are merely infinitesimal portions of the twelve Aspects, who are then infinitely transcended by The Heart, Soul and Mind of the Megaverse, all three of whom are vastly weaker than The Shadow of the Megaverse, who is then viewed as 0-dimensional by The Light and The Dark, the strongest of the Cosmic hierarchy. Darkstone was going to ascend beyond the omniverse, which contains infinite amounts of megaverses, and rewrite The Chronology, which views the omniverse as fictio)

Willpower Incarnate Heartstone, with only a hint of her power, mentally broke Darkstone with ease and at full power, she only sees Darkstone as a small infant.

.... Yeah that's not enough I'm afraid, at least in the AP section . If you want I can explain as you have, but it's going to take me a bit since... Well... It's a lot.

Yeah, I figured Franklin had the AP advantage, which is why I brought up her adaptation. But yeah, if Angela can't win via sheer AP, she'll just rewrite the story in her favor.

Bump.

Lord Tracer, perhaps this fight needs to be closed now ?:

• Scaling above multiple Tier 0 Cosmologies vs a Scales above High 1-As in her cosmology
  • Frankie/Franklin has the resistance to most of her power set, and even with him being unaware in combat wouldn't be difficult to count considering again the AP gap Willpower wouldn't know of until she got bodied. Before she could survive enough to realize to use something like 4th Wall Breaking to even the odds, but the gap is so huge she wouldn't actually have time to do that.

Back