• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody write a summary here of what is being suggested and the justifications for it?

Characters that scale to these upgrades.

• Quake
  • Graviton
  • Ghost Rider
  • Izel (Mayan Goddess) (She doesn't have a profile.)
  • Sarge/Pachakutik (Mayan God) (He doesn't have a profile.)
Feats

• A Feat that supports Quake's past season upgrade, a Low 6-B Upgrade for Quake's AP. (Season 6) Quake contains an Atom Bomb set to detonate with the slightest movement or contact. She literally turns it off so they can use it later.
  • Durability Upgrade to 7-A for tanking the aftershocks of a platinum bomb for Quake. (Season 4)
  • AoE Matter Disintegration for Quake. (She disintegrated hundreds of Shrike that move faster than Yo-Yo. Yo-Yo moves faster than bullets.)
  • Supersonic '''Reaction Speed''' for Quake and Graviton base on feats. (The gifs, and video links are on the blog.)
  • Mach 0.2 or Subsonic (Faster than the Eye), this a solid superhuman '''speed''' feat for Quake. (Daisy moves after a Milkor_MGL Bullet was shot at her from a moving vehicle.

Okay. That is probably fine, but you need more staff input.

I wouldn't really call Low 6-B being an Upgrade for Quake, given how she's possibly High 6-B with her powers due to Graviton causing a 12.8 Earthquake after absorbing them

DBZMLP12345 said:
I wouldn't really call Low 6-B being an Upgrade for Quake, given how she's possibly High 6-B with her powers due to Graviton causing a 12.8 Earthquake after absorbing them
It would at least remove the "possibly" part from her tier.

Has anybody asked some knowledgeable staff members yet?

Can't give much input as I'm not caught up completely with MCU shows do to everything that's going on in real life but the speed seems ok. I guess the 7-A is alright but I'd like more input on that and if the Low 6-B calc is accepted by another calc members I'm ok with it.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Can't give much input as I'm not caught up completely with MCU shows do to everything that's going on in real life but the speed seems ok. I guess the 7-A is alright but I'd like more input on that and if the Low 6-B calc is accepted by another calc members I'm ok with it.
This, except I'm not sure about the dura either. I think those should be left to someone else. Everything else looks passable though.

Quake did not contain the energy of the nuke, she prevented it from exploding by holding it in place, stopping any vibrations that would have set it off. The nuke later detonated on the Lazy Comet.

• Nuke was set to detonated on contact with the truck or movement.
  • Daisy decides to stop it.
  • Cuts to he trunk hitting the tower.
  • Cuts to the Nuke been unstable and Daisy containing the energy.
Daisy's Quakes are not yellow but transparent and the energy was out of the container then she condensed it a bubble and turned it off.

The nuke was yellow and glowing to begin with. When the atom bomb eventually went off, there was a large fireball, followed by a shockwave, neither of which were present within Daisy's bubble, it is far more likely that the nuke never went off. If Daisy was able to put the energy back into the container, the container must have withstood the explosion in the first place, giving it Low 6-B durability.

The Nuke glow yellowed "inside" the container but when Daisy used the bubble it was glowing yellow "outside" the container and around her bubble. The container wouldn't withstand an explosion that was canceled.

"Everything's shaking already, vibrating at its own natural frequency. This stone, the wood in the trees..I believe you can learn to sense those frequencies around you and resonate with them so that not everything is shaking, only what you choose." - Her Powers explained.

Quake can control vibrations, and the whole universe is vibrating (also mentioned on the show) there's no limits to what her powers can and not do.

1. If the energy is yellow and moves out of the container, that would mean it escaped the container, meaning the explosion would have occured and the container would be destroyed. The yellow glow is just light, the container goes from dimmer to brighter at a regular rate. The bomb glowing slightly brighter than usual when Quake is holding it in place appears to just be to make the shot look nicer.

2. Earthquakes also are vibrations, but larger earthquakes are vibrations with more energy than smaller ones, to say that Quake can cause any vibration, would be to say a magnitude 1 earthquake is created as easily as a magnitude 10. That is a no limits fallacy.

Going by your examples since Daisy learned how to control stuff with her powers since season 2 by her mother's training and didn't contain the nuke as you said, Daisy wouldn't have struggled to contain a small container that weighs less than a human from a free fall. Is obvious that the scene was created to demonstrate her powers. She wouldn't have gotten tired or struggle to hold something so punny as that.

My examples were related to the amount of energy required to cause an earthquake. In order to keep the atom bomb from going off, Quake had to be very precise, requiring more focus. Her reaction after holding the bomb may have also been relief after nearly dying.

Also, upon rewatching the video, the yellow glow of the atom being larger was caused by Quake's shockwaves distorting the light.

Also, on a somewhat irrelevant note, converting energy to mass would mean the bomb weighs at least 122600.996 kilograms. This probably isn't applicable due to calc stacking and just pure absurdity, but it was kinda funny to me.

Daisy has full control of her powers by now. She was even sure that she couldn't hold that bomb with her powers before, otherwise, she would had move it with her powers since she had a lot of feats when it comes to controlling, moving, or stomping something as fragile as glass, people, the gravitonium from exploding, etc. Daisy wouldn't have been worry about replicating the same feat again if we go by what you're saying. That's inconsistent with her showings.

The bomb would have gone off with the slightest vibration, meaning Daisy would have to hold it completely still, which still requires focus even if you are in control of yourself. Also, her reaction depends on interpretation. One interpretation could be that she struggled to hold the bomb and was exhausted afterwards, another could be that the focus required to hold the bomb in place was mentally taxing, and yet another could be that she collapsed due to the stress she was under, which lead to an adrenaline rush. Light-headedness is a symptom of an adrenaline rush, which would explain why she fell over.

Although I do find it strange that people can hold the bomb without much concern for whether it will go off, and that the truck can start driving without setting the bomb off.

You do realize that this isn't anything new to Daisy, what you're describing? She has done this before many time since season 2. It's odd that what you describe is her "having this amazing control feat" when is nothing new.

Has somebody asked for evaluations of the calculation yet?

Soldier Blue help with this calc but I haven't heard anything else from the evaluation calc squad.

Everything else that's not her Attack Potency and Durability have been accepted by the mayority in this thread. We are yet to come to a conclusion about her Attack Potency and Durability.

Okay. It would have been enough with 2-4 of them though.

@Damage won't be able to give input on the calc since he is currently watching the show and wants to avoid spoilers. Let's wait for the others.

Daisy's Attack Potency and Durability upgrades. Everything else has been agreed upon by everyone else here. Her stats however are in limbo as others aren't sure of the rating. I am waiting for a staff member who was gonna verify the feat and do a new calc.

For someone who is MHS+, being faster than a bullet is not very important, but the important part is that Yo Yo is fast enough to see people who are MHS+ as frozen, and Quake Yo Yo is fast enough to scale to Shrike, which is faster than Yo Yo, maybe a calc can be done for this, what does it give to see someone MHS+ frozen.

7-A makes sense, since Eli Marrow's plutonium bombs are labeled 7-A.

I also agree with the L6-B part, it can be written in the Unknown section of his profile for his AP and Durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back