• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent 47 vs John Wick

John Wick. Agent 47 strikes me as more of a stealth assassin (a guns blazin approach in his games is extremely difficult) and while John Wick isn't necessarily Rambo, I definitely think of him as more suited for direct confrontation.

Litsen closeley everyone who views this thread

1.) Agent 47 has not been beaten before, although Wick hasn't particularily just been "beat" he has been snuck up on by some low rank assassins/high rank mafia (1st Movie)

2.) A47 does better under pressure and is a much better strategist, John Wick will make him your last sight yet he hasn't encountered people genetically prepared for peop;e like him

3.) A previous statement "genteically preped" JBourne and A47 are in a diffrent classof assassination, better say meant to not loose, cant be beaten while John and 007 are goin off pure skill which dont get me wrong can definiently handle with the best of em but just Artificial genetic perfection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natrual Talent

4.) The problem with John Wick is he is too much gunplay and doesnt try to involve civilians WAYYYYYY TOO HARD while the mindset of A47 is "Well they are in the way, they might as well die" type mindset... John Wick's mindset if put in the position wouldnt take a shot at a civilian if A47 held a hostage A47 on the other hand

5.) ("Healing factor") The fatty diffrence between surviving bullets and tanking them and finishing your mission is one is showing impressive pain tolerence while the other is Able to display durability so kinda superman to batman analogy Batman can take having his skeloton shattered and live another day while superman won't have the shattered bones in the first place and wont be stopped all that much to the other. Now I'm not saying A47 is invinceable compared to Wick if Wick got a couple bullets in em I think its over yes but A47 can do the same but Wick doesnt have even the "small" HF he wont last nearly as long if put under too much fire as A47 will eventually be ok + HE HAS MASSIVE PT as well (pain tolerance)

So IMO A47 takes this for being modfied into perfection but if you do JW vs 007 I got Wick

Back